Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano (38758 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Kog45(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What brought Obasanjo and Atiku together is not the love of the country but the enemy of my enemy is my friend ideology. Buhari is their common enemy because he's fighting against corruption. The same with Bukola Saraki and the rest of Corruption-in-Chief.
Ogbeni go and sleep if you don’t have anything to say.We are talking about Kano rally and here you are talking trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by vgodwino12(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oluwamuyeewa:
It’s a massive Crowd everywhere in the streets of Kano as HE Atiku Abubakar visits the emir of Kano,HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi..the trip from the airport to the palace lasted almost 3 hours due to traffic caused by blockage;with the whole streets & roads filled up with supporters

all that matters to me is that Buhari is not re elected. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rally neva start...just a visit to an emir? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by ilohvictor(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
Kwankwaso shut down kano and not atiku....at the poll 70% kano will slug it out for PMB..

feed your hopeless mind bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by BabaO2: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
MrPolitics:
Forget story. Kwankwaso shut down Kano today.
Could you calculate how much money spent in recruiting those with red caps: tailoring+the clothes.+ ₦1000 each in those caps? Mark it, Atiku will not win up to 30% in Kano and overall result of the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
We are all articulating
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
ilohvictor:

kill yourself bro,,, I feel your pain...join the moving train or get lost with the lifeless one
lol. Better come out and vote so that u wont claim election was rigged like secondus.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oga come to stadium nawwww!!!
Stadium will just be like Pakistan playing friendly match with Sudan grin grin grin
....Chiefo.....
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by omerukokwuru(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
All Hail the incoming president. Alhaji Abubakar Atiku(Tripple A)
His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar President FRN

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by etrouble: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Only fools cursed from their mothers womb will vote for Foolhari again in 2019. I campaigned for the dullardino and voted for the useless goat. I am ready to correct my wrongs by campaigning against the herdsman. Dont reinforce failure ....

I think you are one of the fools who have been cursed from generation to generation. By the first three hours after voting starts you and your likes will be wailing and crying because the winner of the election will be decided in the first three hours of voting. Buhari is winning again and your likes can commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is the end of the road for Tinubu in politics of Lagos State
With the help of the enitre governors of the SW , Tinubu could not fill up a mere 24,000 capacity stadium on a weekend with workers free from duty... Just a 24,000 capacity stadium oooo

StupidInyamiri:
What brought Obasanjo and Atiku together is not the love of the country but the enemy of my enemy is my friend ideology. Buhari is their common enemy because he's fighting against corruption. The same with Bukola Saraki and the rest of Corruption-in-Chief.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Almunjid(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Yoruba Muslims will not like this.

These are not real Arewa people but Igbo migrants in Kano - BMC

Leave religion out of this, this is politics. Buhari and Atiku are both Muslims and herdsmen...

We will be jumping from fry pan to fire if we vote for Atiku. If Atiku win, no surprise if him change Nigeria to federal republic of Fulani. Lol

The devil u know (Buhari) is better than the Angel u don't know (Atiku).

Buhari till 2023!
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by GoldChest(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
This love is unexplainable

It's just too much

The whole of kano state on a lock down for Alhaji Atiku .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by PURITYAUTOZ: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Please stay close to people after the elections.
Good advice from a brother....
And if I may ask what brought Amechi, Tinubu,Akpabio, Gandollar, Orji Kalu is differently for them to help Buhari fight corruption...
Just keep allowing these men to keep decisiving your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Only fools cursed from their mothers womb will vote for Foolhari again in 2019. I campaigned for the dullardino and voted for the useless goat. I am ready to correct my wrongs by campaigning against the herdsman. Dont reinforce failure ....

God bless you jawe correct person.
Same way i was happy when the idiot was elected in 2015. If only i knew the disaster he was... We really never know what we have until we lose it... I pray May God forgive me for turning back against Jonathan back then...

Indeed, only fools, morons, idiots, and cursed people will repeat same mistake of voting this Herdsman into office again this year...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by fokusmind: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Check Jonathan's crowd in 2015 in Kano against over 200k vote he got at the election. Atiku's defeat may not be as bad as that but Buhari will still defeat him mercilessly. Saturday is just few days from now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by biosilicon: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:

And you still never learn. Continue atikulating untill sense fall on you.
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by SouthEastFacts: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Almunjid:

Leave religion out of this, this is politics. Buhari and Atiku are both Muslims and herdsmen...

We will be jumping from fry pan to fire if we vote for Atiku. If Atiku win, no surprise if him change Nigeria to federal republic of Fulani. Lol

The devil u know (Buhari) is better than the Angel u don't know (Atiku).

Buhari till 2023!
Devil can never be better than Angel.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by tyup(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
ilohvictor:

kill yourself bro,,, I feel your pain...join the moving train or get lost with the lifeless one

Lool

Harsh
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Naajjii: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Says a product of Osu Caste system. Are you a Nigerian in the first place ? IPOB like you commenting on Nigerians issue.
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Iamspiritual: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
TELL THEM ZOMBIES
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by afamaustin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku is getting 6m vote in kano

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by anytexy: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Hahaha! O'boy you dey vex ooo!! I dey your side shaaa!
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by danchi2019(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
nothing compared to buharis visit
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Traditional rulers visit Buhari but in PDP they visit Traditional rules , Buhari call them for town meetings while PDP go to visit them to bribe them for support #PDPStructureNotSafeForAnyNation
Re: Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano by Jowanson: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oluwamuyeewa:
It’s a massive Crowd everywhere in the streets of Kano as HE Atiku Abubakar visits the emir of Kano,HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi..the trip from the airport to the palace lasted almost 3 hours due to traffic caused by blockage;with the whole streets & roads filled up with supporters

Fools are those who lie and deceive you once before...but you are a fool if you allow them to lie and deceive you the sencond time!

It is time to say enough is enough with the APC government.

They should not lie and deceive us the second time.

Get your PVC and let's do this....we must protect our votes too.

Otherwise it will be hell on earth if Buhari wins again! Trust me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.