Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC (23123 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by SaiATKUOBI2019: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
How come in all Awolowo's speech prior to 1968,he never failed to vilify the north,always referring to them as feudal,autocratic.he even said here that he doesn't want their bad political influence to spread to other parts of the country.even in his 1967 speech to the western legislative assembly,he never hid his disdain for the north,accusing them of domination.
but the moment he was brought into Gowon 's government and made finance minister,everything changed.

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Millz404(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Waste of time and resources
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Isoduwa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Buhari has borrowed 12billion dollars in the last 3years, yet no jobs...

Wetin den take this money do?

Ask tuneful
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by spiralwedge(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
These are the real candidates but somehow all of una dey madd. How can you want to die ontop grandfathers whose antecedents are what have brought us here.

See Donald Duke, see Fela, see Moghalu and yet our youths are saying atikulated and 4+4

Wọn ti fi ori yin gba parọ. Una dey crazee

6 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ItzBIM(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
Sowore talks like mc oluomo smh

A professor that teaches at a New York college ??

4 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by euphratess(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
voting buhari is not bad bt the cabals pioneering his re_election are only doing so to loot the treasury,control and use him., their motives are bad, they will blame him after that and move to another party, vote atiku he will nt disappoint us again he has learnt lessons
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by dapillar: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol these guys still dey the race? Hehehe anyway they say hope is always the last to die.

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Correctfixed1: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
See prove bellow!

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by chequemate: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Digitally focused!

6 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
See what Mr omoleye just said abt "Aluta......talking abt "strike"
Even with d little time alloted to each of them,they were still able to be Vocal and they talked successfully....IM VERY SURE THAT IF THOSE SELF ACCLAIMED LEADERS were there,little would have been SAID.
Omo see bashing.....RETIRED AND TIRED general buhari....he's tired indeed.

5 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by guru90: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timagex:
The real presidential candidates are not there. cool

Exactly!!!
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Ogaga87(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Buhari has borrowed 12billion dollars in the last 3years, yet no jobs...

Wetin den take this money do?

He paid some pensioners and borrowed their life savings through the pension fund.. I hear say that's why he go remove the person wen dey there before because the person raised alarm..

But wait, they say he constructed railway na abi you nor like to enjoy train drive...

Achievers APC has served us well jor... He nor easy O, four years, most significant capital project is the railway.. Lol

Rubbish party

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:

This set of people.need help... Ur parents support this people, where they are now.. And u want to continue from where dey stop. Keep hail atiku and buhari... U children will start from where u stop too
. You talk too much girl. Inasmuch as I don't support any of them, I think you should face the reality there. The real candidates are not there... And pls, leave my parents out of this. Don't let me come for urs...
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by DMerciful(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
You can choose to live in fools paradise but I'm a realist!
obembet:

This set of people.need help... Ur parents support this people, where they are now.. And u want to continue from where dey stop. Keep hail atiku and buhari... U children will start from where u stop too

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
guru90:

Exactly!!!

. God bless you sir cool
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Quality20(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
why isn't d main challenger Atuku not there , how do we assess if he is ready to take off from buhari if he keeps running from debate?

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Ogaga87(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
How come in all Awolowo's speech prior to 1968,he never failed to vilify the north,always referring to them as feudal,autocratic.he even said here that he doesn't want their bad political influence to spread to other parts of the country.even in his 1967 speech to the western legislative assembly,he never hid his disdain for the north,accusing them of domination.
but the moment he was brought into Gowon 's government and made finance minister,everything changed.

During my time in school as a n 100level student, we were taught the meaning of how the Yoruba got their name; their cunning lifestyle defines them.. I fear them pass my shit
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by pawesome(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Motivational speakers.. With their birthday parties
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by basking4me: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
" We dont have the luxury of 100days, we hit the ground running on assumption of office''
"Sowore"

6 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
spiralwedge:
These are the real candidates but somehow all of una dey madd. How can you want to die ontop grandfathers whose antecedents are what have brought us here.

See Donald Duke, see Fela, see Moghalu and yet our youths are saying atikulated and 4+4

Wọn ti fi ori yin gba parọ. Una dey crazee
like seriously,brother,im tired,im really pained....im too anxious to vote any of the youths,esp Duke,moghalu and fela....seriously....lemme stop typing now b4 i faint.

3 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by SirLakes: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
How does one fear poo

Silly commenter up there grin
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by NessaBoo(f): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Donald Duke is so astute, eloquent and looking so Presidential. So much love for him ehn kiss

4 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mr fela was saying something deep and Important earlier that,he's coming in with a goverment that will make an average nigerian youth know and realize that "you can bring the best outta the Common pencil you're holding"
He said a government that cannot invest in youth isnt a Good One.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
divinehand2003:
Lol

Without the presence of any PDP or APC presidential aspirant, debates becomes meaningless, lack lustre and boring.
Dunno why these two parties don't show up?
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
omo!!!! Chai
Who noticed the closing remark of the candidates? Moghalu and co,As they reeled off achievements!!!

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by CaptainFM1: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
ednut1:
Sowore talks like mc oluomo smh

But is there content in what he says?

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Emilo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
How can all the youth in Nigeria not rally behind one these men still amazes me...

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timagex:
. You talk too much girl. Inasmuch as I don't support any of them, I think you should face the reality there. The real candidates are not there... And pls, leave my parents out of this. Don't let me come for urs...
So the real candidates are Buhari and Atiku? You guys ain't tired of been caged?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.