Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC (23003 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by shugabasbn: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Watching it live and direct. My candidate has never disappoint me once, watching Kingsley talking with one corner eyes on Durotoye I was just like so Nigeria were so blessed like this and the only song that coming out is Atikulooted Buharidicin. I wish we can give these brains a chance even by second.

Nigeria please let encourage the best cerebral candidate to rule us just once

2 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
sisipelebe:
So the real candidates are Buhari and Atiku? You guys ain't tired of been caged?
first of all, your moniker is very interesting. cool grin cheesy.

Most people know its between buhari and atiku. I'm just being honest. smiley

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timagex:
first of all, your moniker is very interesting. cool grin cheesy.

Most people know its between buhari and atiku. I'm just being honest. smiley
And that is a sign of backwardness,do you agree with me?

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by BigBashiru: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
spiralwedge:
These are the real candidates but somehow all of una dey madd. How can you want to die ontop grandfathers whose antecedents are what have brought us here.

See Donald Duke, see Fela, see Moghalu and yet our youths are saying atikulated and 4+4
Kind regards
Wọn ti fi ori yin gba parọ. Una dey crazee

The nation seems curse d though I don't wanna believe it yet....

2 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by BigBashiru: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Emilo:
How can all the youth in Nigeria not rally behind one these men still amazes me...
The nation is sick.

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
esivue007:
And that is a sign of backwardness,do you agree with me?
totally Sir. But, this is Nigeria. The right people don't have the right resources. sad

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Xander85: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
divinehand2003:
Lol

Without the presence of any PDP or APC presidential aspirant, debates becomes meaningless, lack lustre and boring.

It all becomes just an academic exercise!
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
listen fellow citizens.
Neither Atiku nor buhari, can deliver/govern this nation successfully to be like its counterpart eg The china that Mr obi mentioned durin the vp debate.
The truth is that,there will be a lotta distractions,eg corruption cases among parastatals like we're witnessing in this current administration and the pasts,not to talk of old age,and even Sabotaging of effort,i belv y'll remember buhari promises in 2015 b4 d election then........

2 Likes

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by esivue007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Now,what has happened to them all?
He(buhari) was on board then with the motive of governing nigeria well,BUT take a look at his parastatals and ministers,almost all of them have been tagged with a corrupt cases,and them the cabals keeps SABOTAGING ALL HIS EFFORT,cuz he himself appoint them,then how will our nation be a great one?
Well,i wont be suprise if the sudan president call ours Lifeless,nt to talk of trump again.
To my fellow citizens especially the youth,Vote Wisely,Your vote count!!!!
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ArchAngelos999: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:

This set of people.need help... Ur parents support this people, where they are now.. And u want to continue from where dey stop. Keep hail atiku and buhari... U children will start from where u stop too

this is what i tell APC/PDP supporters

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Effiongdbest: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
ItzBIM:

A professor that teaches at a New York college ??

Who?? Who is a professor?? Toutish Sowore?? Abegiii stop talking rubbish like his fellow illiterate. Idiot!!
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Leomyke4(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok. Its obvious these ones have been categorized as irrelevant contestants
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Gratiapoultry0: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

1 Like

Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Dollabiz: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
i will contest.in.next.election. we need a.resolution
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ItzBIM(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Who?? Who is a professor?? Toutish Sowore?? Abegiii stop talking rubbish like his fellow illiterate. Idiot!!

If only u will google this things, bigot man.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by ikorodureporta: 2:29am On Feb 11, 2019
2027 debate??
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Teejay13(m): 3:40am On Feb 11, 2019
I think, it is high time we vote out this old, selfish and dissapointed leaders and then vote in young, and Innovatitive minds....

God bless Nigeria!
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by baysol: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2019
Realdeals:
The presidential candidates of six political parties present their plans to Nigerians at 'The People's Debate', organised by TVC in conjunction with Enough is Enough (EiE) Nigeria.

Omoyele Sowore African Action Congress (AAC)
Fela Durotoye Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)
Kingsley Moghalu Young Progressives Party (YPP)
Donald Duke Social Democratic Party (SDP)
Tope Fasua Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP)
Yabiagi Sani Action Democratic Party (ADP).

Watch Live streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mwr2Nl6K4

cc: lalasticlala
Let all of those we see in Yesterday's debate come together and coherlice on a common front to defeat the money bags. Anything outside this is self serving and will give power inadvertently to the wrong side.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Effiongdbest: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2019
ItzBIM:

If only u will google this things, bigot man.

Kingsley Moghalu is the only prof i know abeg.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by abigs: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2019
esivue007:
If any/a sane citizen listen attentively to saying even with an ESTABLISHED FACT OF these young,vibrant and ever-ready to serve leaders,I dont think any of the old folks/jackals should be given a chance,come saturday polls.
Ohh my God!!!
These dudes are Ready to serve Wholeheartedly!!!
They all talk with PASSION.

They are passionate and idea filled but they lack adequate planning and are too selfish to step down for each other, so now they are sharing the few votes they could have used collectively.
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by obembet(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Timagex:
. You talk too much girl. Inasmuch as I don't support any of them, I think you should face the reality there. The real candidates are not there... And pls, leave my parents out of this. Don't let me come for urs...

Am sorry dear
Re: The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC by Timagex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
obembet:

Am sorry dear
. You welcome girl cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos / Miyetti Allah Pledges Peace With Host Communities In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.