Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding (66702 Views)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by SmellingAnus(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
farem:

Why are you responding to them ? Many of the ladies hoes castigating her are [b]always on their knees [/b]sucking miserable and diseased dickks
hahahahaha you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Some cultures have respect ingrained in them; it shouldn't matter how one goes about showing it; although one can understand why many of our Blodas cannot appreciate it since most of them are brought up with no sense of respect - you can see how they always are quick to insult without hesitation.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by elantraceey(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Hey baby..... close your mouth ooooooo before fly enter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's her choice to do so

Only her knows why she appreciate them through such gesture

But am sure those she greeted while doing that have been good to her

The husband is not expected to do so because he is a man
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by nextnear(m): 1:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Davash222:

What nonsense respect embarassed

Why she no start kneeling from house to the venue Nonsense!!!
i don't understand your own rage and frustration about this, it's not your wedding na, i hope you are married sha.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by nextnear(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2019
amaniro:
This is not a sign of respect.
its neither your problem nor your business, so keep your own sign of respect to yourself. nobody needs it.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by nextnear(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2019
dingbang:
Nigerians and complaints. Why not take a bomb and blow yourselves up since her kneeling down is paining you.
i tire o, don't mind them, some of those complaining are at old age already and still hoping to get married someday. they can't focus on their own problems.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by nextnear(m): 1:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Famousbabe:
A bride is currently under fire for kneeling down to greet guests at her white wedding ceremony.

The video of the bride showing respect to people by kneeling down in her wedding gown emerged online and Nigerians didn't find it funny.

The bride knelt down and was going about greeting members of the high table while still kneeling down while the husband was standing up.

Many online users have blasted the bride for doing such and queried why the groom stood up while the bride knelt down and why the groom didn't tell the bride to stand up.

Watch the video HERE

What do you think?
Adorably sweet, lovely couple, good wife, some people are still angry for nothing. that is their own problem. enjoy your union good lovers. God bless your marriage.
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2019
elantraceey:

Hey baby..... close your mouth ooooooo before fly enter. cheesy
I am shook nah.

I didn't know you still have access to this your account, how's life with you?
Re: Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding by elantraceey(f): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am shook nah.

I didn't know you still have access to this your account, how's life with you?

I do visit regularly but hardly have the time to put anything down.

life has been good generally, we'll keep moving forward.
how has things been with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics / Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.