Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo (3744 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / Military Men Drive's Me Wild / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by jackjacobs(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2010
how can i hit my girl friends best friend the girl dey drive me kolo
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by violent(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2010
***yawns***

anybody seen salt yet?. . .heard the movie wasn't interesting!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2010
violent:

***yawns***

yes ive seen it twice.
saw it 2day and even slept off in the cinema
the movie to watch now is

The expendables--(an action packed movie with all the best stars over the years from arnold to stallone,to Jet li to jason staham to stone cold to d.lungren)
step up 3d
and tekken the movie!

av u seen inception.( i love that movie as well)

rite now im watching the book of eli~
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by omega25red(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2010
i saw salt too it was fun but far fetched
inception was great i would see that again

poster suggest a menage a trois that way you can either have em both or your chick will break up with you freeing yo to chase her friend (seinfeld)
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by violent(m): 1:25am On Aug 23, 2010
release190:

yes ive seen it twice.
saw it 2day and even slept off in the cinema
the movie to watch now is

The expendables--(an action packed movie with all the best stars over the years from arnold to stallone,to Jet li to jason staham to stone cold to d.lungren)
step up 3d
and tekken the movie!

av u seen inception.( i love that movie as well)

rite now im watching the book of eli~

hehe. . .slept off at the cinema?  i wouldn't imagine the movie was that boring, looks like the story line was poorly developed!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2010
^^
I dont know what happened
the 1st tyme i saw that movie,
it was so intwestin that i finished a pack of popcorn wit big 5alive~
within minutes,the place was Jam packed too and it was intrestin,
But out of boredom went 2 see it again 2day and ended up sleeping in the cinema tru out the entire movie~
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Bossbitch(f): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2010
jeez, cnt remember d last tym i wnt to see a movie. . . April Gosh
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 2:11am On Aug 23, 2010
when u are chanced lets go and see SEX AND THE CITY~! kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Bossbitch(f): 2:17am On Aug 23, 2010
yh ryt. . . Sex in the city U kno evn try johr
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 2:22am On Aug 23, 2010
grin grin what do u wanna watch then, THE A-TEAM are u a fighter.
or ure in2 cartoons so we can see TOYSTORY 3!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Bossbitch(f): 2:25am On Aug 23, 2010
a team's probably better. Hate cartoons nd fiction. Their better in books. . .
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2010
Boss naughty woman:

a team's probably better. Hate cartoons nd fiction. Their better in books. . .
I dont like the A-team,too dry, but its action parked.ive got the blu-ray CD
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Osama10(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2010
What a snub for the poster.
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 2:39am On Aug 23, 2010
^^
yes and u caused it,
kant u see i tried my best 2 answer the poster's questions!! angry angry
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Osama10(m): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2010
release190:

^^
yes and u caused it,
kant u see i tried my best 2 answer the poster's questions!! angry angry

grin
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Bossbitch(f): 2:54am On Aug 23, 2010
ok o. So na mi b d willing volunteer, live example, ehnnn
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Tinksh(f): 3:33am On Aug 23, 2010
Poster = FOOL!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2010
yeah EXPENDABLE was great but that 3mins cameo by Arnold shouldnt count as him being "part" of the flick. . . . . . . . . . . . as for the others, chapeau!
but a few questions remain:
- didnt Stallone face looks "weird" in some scene?! especially on the plane the first time they escaped the island.
- after all the money he's made, shouldnt Jet Li hire a language coach and speak proper English by now?
- funny how there is a mention of "Nigeria" in many movies lately?
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by trailblaza: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster u r just a maniac. So wat happens to ur relationship after screwing ur lady's friend huh?
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by trailblaza: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2010
Boss naughty woman:

ok o. So na mi b d willing volunteer, live example, ehnnn

@ B.I.T.C.H wats up. weve got some talkin to do. ask me why @ oj.foryou@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Bossbitch(f): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2010
tlkin to do Kmt
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by googles: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2010
violent:

***yawns***

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by 9jawear(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2010
Some dude just wakes up on a monday morning, not saturday morning oh ,monday moning and decides he wants to hit it off with his best friends gal
dude get a life abeg,seems you no get work to do
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by MrCork1: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2010
Jackjacob,,bro spanish fly in her drink wil do the trick wink
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2010
dont blame d poster now dats wat happens wen teenagers r allowed 2 go 2 d cafe

n d movie parts,2 me,salt wz jst dere,i actually expected more

mmmmm inception? Me n my cuz wished dey cld 4ward it

bt den lookin 4ward 4 all d action men packed movie,d lyks of jet li,sylvester,arnold etc
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by release190(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

yeah EXPENDABLE was great but that 3mins cameo by Arnold shouldnt count as him being "part" of the flick. . . . . . . . . . . . as for the others, chapeau!
but a few questions remain:
- didnt Stallone face looks "weird" in some scene?! especially on the plane the first time they escaped the island.
- after all the money he's made, shouldnt Jet Li hire a language coach and speak proper English by now?
- funny how there is a mention of "Nigeria" in many movies lately?

Damn.But those guyz are good besides why the attack on Jet Li,
he's a Chinese(or so) and would 4ever be one.
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Striker1(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2010
hahahaha u go fear nw !!! see thread hijacking !!! poor poster, ur up against d likes of sly in d expendables ! u don't stand a chance !! lwkmd !!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by Shock(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2010
hehe. . this sure feels good tongue

we should do this more often, perhaps the fear of thread hijacking will keep morons away!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by omofat: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ Jackjacob will never open another foolish thread again. You guys are MAAAAD grin grin
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by hackney(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Havent seen salt.
Anything with angie in it is good enough for me.
grin

As for the expendables; the trailer looks alright but im sure it will be all muscle no story line.
undecided
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by violent(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^

going by the reviews so far, salt, not expendables, appears to be the movie with all muscle, no story line!
Re: How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo by MOBO444(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
i bet it will be fun, tried it before, it always work and they always cheap anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please People, What Can I Get My Wife For Our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary? / . / The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.