Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,527 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) (22542 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Praizeupdates: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Popular nigerian music star who has being on political rant recently has endorsed and also show his support for his colleague in the entertainment industry aspiring for political post Banky W and Comedian Mr Jollof.

See his post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-endorse-mr-jollof-and-banky-w-for-the-coming-election/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Praizeupdates: 4:38am On Feb 11, 2019
See How Excited Mr jollof and hanky w are ...see rtheir reaction >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Mr jollof. Is that a joke?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 5:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Naturally, a shark cannot endorse a tiger in a swimming contest.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Jollof should go n learn how to prepare good jollof rice

He's obviously a joker undecided

9 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by helinues: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2019
All the best
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by ct2: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
all other artist should follow suit
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
who asked him? ..Childish brat
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Good of him.....
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Saintsami(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
hmmm, great
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by cleary: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by jayboy007(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Banky and Mr Jollof, bunch of jockers undecided.
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Rozaay: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Hmm

Anyway

Brand new Canon 5D mark iii for sale....check my signature
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2019
Davido,where is your uncle the dancer,it has been long we hear from him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by teekay213(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2019
sad
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by cmikel: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2019
OK
I love all parties

2 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by guvna(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Mr. Jollof??

Hmm.....not a good start for a an anticipating politiocian.

The message isn't a good one.
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Pope22(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Today is my birthday.

All I wish for is happy birthday messages or wishes, dont need a gift or anything but ur wishes, am sure it will make my day lovely and less lonely. May God bless my new age.
Call or text: 08036335332
Whatsapp: 08070314305

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
This is just how David just gets himself into the headlines everyday...always fixing him rightly or wrongly, either way he's got himself into the news now and as always..
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by oboy81: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Endorse Your Dick! You peice of Sh!t!
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Your dumbass can't even spell jokers correctly and ure stupidly making fun of the effort of youths willing to help change this country.
jayboy007:
Banky and cryMr J cryollof, bunch of jockers undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Banky thinks campaigning is modeling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set / You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.