Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election (3155 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2019
After his abroad runs u would expect he fixes our hospitals. But no
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Dantedasz(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2019
When you were appointing all your security chiefs from only one part of the country,you probably forgot a day like this would come.
It is too late to cry....
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by solutionsnow: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks has accumulated to 20 trillion naira and has not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Konki: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
handie:
Abeg Saturday should come already. I'm tired of all this election wahala.... One thing i sha know is that anytime of the day, I'll pick an incorruptible ex dictator over a kleptocrat of international repute. Bia, all of you in the Atiku bandwagon, biko tell me..... Do you trust Atiku Abubakar?

Yes

A living dog is better than a"lifeless" lion.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Konki: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2019
yrex01:
Just chk d names of dos dat comment, 99% of em r from dat side.

Because, wise men also came from that side.

Go and read the Good Book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by propynich123: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Naijawebmaster:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to Nigerians to re-elect him.

He made the plea in a video release by the presidency on Sunday.

Buhari said: “It’s been over three years since you gave me the mandate to oversee the affairs of our dear country.

“It’s not been an easy journey but with sincerity of purpose, perseverance, dedication and most importantly support from individuals like you, we have made great progress.

“Some of these achievements are visible for everyone to see, some are still in the works.

“I hereby humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us to move to the NEXT LEVEL and consolidate on the successes recorded in making our country a better place.

“I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate.”
Back to Daura soonest.

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by yrex01(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Konki:

Because, wise men also came from that side.
Go and read the Good Book.
u mean ojukwu or mazi cownu ?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by SouthEastFacts: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2019
handie:
Abeg Saturday should come already. I'm tired of all this election wahala.... One thing i sha know is that anytime of the day, I'll pick an incorruptible ex dictator over a kleptocrat of international repute. Bia, all of you in the Atiku bandwagon, biko tell me..... Do you trust Atiku Abubakar?
We trust him more than Buhari
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by handie(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We trust him more than Buhari
You mean the zone with the least number of registered voters? Or you saying the zone where Ohamadike's boycott order will have an impact on the number of persons who'll vote? Ogbeni, You can trust Atiku all u want..... Ur votes are inconsequential
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by limeta(f): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Sad Buhari think like a child
Buhari is not a clever person is he ?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by SouthEastFacts: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2019
handie:
You mean the zone with the least number of registered voters? Or you saying the zone where Ohamadike's boycott order will have an impact on the number of persons who'll vote? Ogbeni, You can trust Atiku all u want..... Ur votes are inconsequential
Yes. The zone with the least number of registered voters but with a state (Anambra) with a bloc vote that can neutralize the entire SW's marginal votes.

I know you can't ready statistics but to help you out. Last election, SW vote difference was 580k while Anambra's vote difference was 660k.

This means that if the election had held only in Lagos, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo and Anambra, even though Buhari won SW, Jonathan would have been returned with 80k votes for just winning Anambra and Ekiti.

Use the numbers and we have the bloc votes. This makes us more strategic.

As expected, if you give your traditional 60% to Buhari and 40% to Atiku, Anambra again will offset the difference with their bloc vote.

Now NK is your Ohamadike. No wonder the whole world see yoruba moslems as wavering sea.

Sorry, I am Igbo, pro-IPOB but wouldn't follow NK on this.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Daviddson(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Racoon:
For about four years, this useless president have only had one formal presidential media chat so far.Now election have made him remembered the same Nigerians he have bastardized.Back to Daura.Foolish president.
It's "has". 'Have' goes with plural nouns. Buhari is a singular noun. EXAMPLES: - He HAS said he will honour the invitation of the police.
- They HAVE said....
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Daviddson:
It's "has". 'Have' goes with plural nouns. Buhari is a singular noun. EXAMPLES: - He HAS said he will honour the invitation of the police.
- They HAVE said....
Thanks so much sir.I appreciate. smiley
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by princejenks(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
This coming presidential election is not a time to reward arrogance and contempt,this gesture is rather late in the day. For a president who by his own admission confirmed he failed,his wife also confirmed same and even his most loyal supporters know this and some have even admitted openly their mistake in supporting him in 2015 while others are too proud to admit openly,this coming election is a referendum on lack lustre leadership,incompetence,clannishness and aloofness,the real change is imminent,you can't stop a moving train. Nigeria is too big for one man to act like he wants without consequences,we all need to put him in his rightful place and speak very loudly with our votes cos Nigeria deserves better
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Video Begging For Re-election by gly(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nogodye:
Most of the people ranting online have no PVC...I give up.

Says who? Oga things no be as e be before o!!!
Nigerians have never be this wise and united towards sending Buhari Back to Daura (especially the social media fellas). Those ranting are ready with their PVC also ready and collected.

I am one of them.

Buhari must go!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military To State Govts: Forget Alternative Security Plans / Amaechi Tags Baro, Other River Ports ‘waste Of Public Funds’ / See Who's Responsible For Unknown Gunmen- Photo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.