Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH (17022 Views)

Stop Harassing & Extorting Residents - Sanwo-Olu Tells Officers / Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
technicallyrich:

lagos is a no mans land and not a yoruba land.
We shall see how the weak,dirty stinking oyorobas will take lagos.
Lagos belngs to ijaw and benin people.
Oyorobas are the weakest tribe in africa#fact
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by shege45: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
NOC1:
Before you speak trash, i advice you to read the article.

One good thing about this guy is the way he handle criticism, he is so calm and intelligent when reacting to some kinda provocative statements
i concur

1 Like

Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Smartphelz: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't take retards seriously [s]
You run everywhere outside your barren land.
Your father is in ogbomosho hawking fake CDs and your mother is hawking handkerchiefs in Idanre.

Lagos had been developed since when your ancestors still lived in trees and had not learnt to make human sounds.

[/quote][/s]
0koyibos:

[s]
Your father is in ogbomosho hawking fake CDs and your mother is hawking handkerchiefs in Idanre.

Lagos had been developed since when your ancestors still lived in trees and had not learnt to make human sounds.

[/s]
0koyibos:

[/s]

[/s][quote author=0koyibos post=75624214]
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
technicallyrich:

lagos is a no mans land and not a yoruba land.
We shall see how the weak,dirty stinking oyorobas will take lagos.
Lagos belngs to ijaw and benin people.
Oyorobas are the weakest tribe in africa#fact
no tribe is weak, in the eyes of the fulani you are weak as well but u don't see them coming online to trade insults and abuse on igbos go do a proper research on how many igbos are killed in the north, togo, south africa, cameroon

The yoruba and ijaw and benin are only different in language genetically we are the same the light skinned fulani and igbos are the ones that are different the indigenous tribes of Nigeria include the hausa and kanuri people as well

The truth is constantly insulting the yoruba has added sentiments to the whole thing but I ask the benin people and ijaws to research their history when the igbos attacked the Midwest at the start of the war who was there to their rescue

The benin and yoruba are the same people and would always remain so
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Larryndelaw: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Lol,instead of him to defend himself, he's still hiding behind tinubu. If sanwoolu should win this election, it shows that tinubu will be the one to be dictating for him, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to rule the state himself,so lagosians should know the truth now and vote for what they want, your vote is your power cheesy
The Legacy left behind in Lagos by Tinubu is been followed tilll today that is why Lagos is still progressing. Tell me how many governor in 1999 is still relevant till today. You can't even hear the name of most of them again. If all the states would have model the development in Lagos, the country would have been better.
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by technicallyrich(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
no tribe is weak, in the eyes of the fulani you are weak as well but u don't see them coming online to trade insults and abuse on igbos go do a proper research on how many igbos are killed in the north, togo, south africa, cameroon

The yoruba and ijaw and benin are only different in language genetically we are the same the light skinned fulani and igbos are the ones that are different the indigenous tribes of Nigeria include the hausa and kanuri people as well

The truth is constantly insulting the yoruba has added sentiments to the whole thing but I ask the benin people and ijaws to research their history when the igbos attacked the Midwest at the start of the war who was there to their rescue

The benin and yoruba are the same people and would always remain so

daunda fia u.how can we the great ijaws,that are respected and feared be the same with the cowardly,dirty,stinking oyorobas.
Come take timeoo
if you say igbo,i might agree as almost all ijaws understand igbo and almost all our grand parent married igbos.
Finally oyorobas are weak.
Europeans said they are weak
igbos,ijaws,benin,fulanis and even other africans have said they are weak.and you are deludng your self.
I will leave you with these quote by ty danjuma"anytime oyorobads are threating wars,just ignore them for at best they are weak fols".

1 Like

Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
technicallyrich:

daunda fia u.how can we the great ijaws,that are respected and feared be the same with the cowardly,dirty,stinking oyorobas.
Come take timeoo
if you say igbo,i might agree as almost all ijaws understand igbo and almost all our grand parent married igbos.
igbos,ijaws,benin,fulanis and even other africans have said they are weak.and you are deludng your self.
I will leave you with these quote by ty danjuma"anytime oyorobads are threating wars,just ignore them for at best they are weak fols".
i am glad you said you are ijaw well you have so much in common with yorubas than you know the only reason you have bigotry in you is because of what the igbos have been saying about the yorubas
You displayed your inferiority complex by saying you guys marry the igbos how pitiful that is you can never know
Igbos are mixed race it explains why 40% of them are light skinned fulani are mixed race as well I understand why people want to attach with them by force so I understand your inferiority complex but if you notice your political class never give their allegiance to igbos cheaply you will never see Edwin Clark give his allegiance cheaply the way you are thinking is how the hausas are thinking and it is what made the fulanis use the hausas easily the igbos know the only opposition they face in the south is the yorubas that is why they are the only ones calling us weak baba finally you no go understand but be glad you have the yorubas in the south do you know the ikwerre are igbos and portharcout was once ijaw territory and do you know jaja of opobo was an igbo man that became a king in ijaw territory choose your allegiance wisely
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Ikinternational: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
0koyibos:
Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Yet, you flatheaded upcountry baboons keep running to Lagos everyday as if there's war in your backwards region.

Imagine your potopoto region had someone with half of Tinubu's vision. Just imagine it.

Great insult.
But YOUR pockets still empty
You OWN nothing
Useless BOY
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by IkpuMmadu: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
technicallyrich:

Come take timeoo

He wouldn't understand how we relate
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by IkpuMmadu: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
i am glad you said you are ijaw well you have so much in common with yorubas than you know the only reason you have bigotry in you is because of what the igbos have been saying about the yorubas
You displayed your inferiority complex by saying you guys marry the igbos how pitiful that is you can never know
Igbos are mixed race it explains why 40% of them are light skinned fulani are mixed race as well I understand why people want to attach with them by force so I understand your inferiority complex but if you notice your political class never give their allegiance to igbos cheaply you will never see Edwin Clark give his allegiance cheaply the way you are thinking is how the hausas are thinking and it is what made the fulanis use the hausas easily the igbos know the only opposition they face in the south is the yorubas that is why they are the only ones calling us weak baba finally you no go understand but be glad you have the yorubas in the south do you know the ikwerre are igbos and portharcout was once ijaw territory and do you know jaja of opobo was an igbo man that became a king in ijaw territory choose your allegiance wisely

Ijaws have nothing with Yoruba in any way
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Ijaws have nothing with Yoruba in any way
all blacks are the same I am yoruba and I am not different from the hausa man or the zulu man or the akan man in Ghana and I repeat the Ijaws and yoruba are the same people genetically

If you observe I didn't include the igbos and the fulanis or the Ethiopians
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by IkpuMmadu: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
all blacks are the same I am yoruba and I am not different from the hausa man or the zulu man or the akan man in Ghana and I repeat the Ijaws and yoruba are the same people genetically

All blacks aren't the same ! Cultural and ideological differences abound ...don't decieve yourselves
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by IkpuMmadu: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Simbrixton:

are Igbo and Fulani or Ethiopian not blacks
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Simbrixton(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
are Igbo and Fulani or Ethiopian not blacks
we have met at the middle ideologically and culturally yorubas and ijaws are different even linguistically but genetically we are definitely dsame

Igbos and fulanis are mixed race, fulanis are hamites they are mixed with Arabs, why igbos are light skinned is unclear might be Jewish in ancestry or when the whites came but the fulanis are definitely hamites and not real Africans
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by nwanyionitsha: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
0koyibos:
Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Yet, you flatheaded upcountry baboons keep running to Lagos everyday as if there's war in your backwards region.

Imagine your potopoto region had someone with half of Tinubu's vision. Just imagine it.
Nigeria is our nation. Lagos is our land.
Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP: Northern Elders, Afenifere, Csos Fume As Buhari Extends Adamu’s Tenure / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.