Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos (51038 Views)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Uglymugg: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
cosse:

hmmmn.......nollywood, see wetin u cause? En.....u dey see am now?

If your stomach sense something that doesn't belong there, it will signal the brain to induce what is known as 'vomitting'. Do you want to know why you start spitting when you feel like throwing? Your saliva is alkaline and the content of your stomach is slighly acidic so your alkaline saliva protects your stomach lining and tounge from becoming sore by turning acid into neutral base.

It's science, not nollywood. The human body is an absolute machine.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... There's a difference between a club and a dancing bar. No club will allow such dressing,except a dancing bar. Here in Nigeria,every joint now calls themselves club once they have a space to dance.

Enlighten yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_bar
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Did they test the drinks to confirm if it was poisoned...

If the deaths were as a results of poisoned drinks then I would expect them to have blood or foam on their lips

grin..you watch too many Grade D junk flicks from the woody world. There are hundreds of ingestible poisons and few will cause a regorgitative action or produce gas in reaction with the stomachs contents. Though I am not saying this is what happened in this case.

Even the earlier speculation about carbon monoxide poisoning is far fetched simply because the car was outdoors and certainly not airtight enough to completely exclude oxygen as opposed to when a vehicles engine is running for instance in a lock up garage or the tail pipe deliberately turned and exhaust gases ventes directly into the car's cabin. Carbon Monoxide poisoning does not overcome without a notice exceot when the individual is either asleep, under the influence of drugs/aalcohol or attempting suicide.

Though carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless it generates breathing difficulty that triggers an immediate response for relief and opening a car door or window should not be difficult if the individual is alert and healthy and not trapped.

Without an autopsy it will be impossible to say for certain what killed them.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by TruthinAction: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is why it's advisable to embrace the supernatural life in Christ. You will drink deadly poison and it will not hurt you.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by cosse(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Uglymugg:

If your stomach sense something that doesn't belong there, it will signal the brain to induce what is known as 'vomitting'. Do you want to know why you start spitting when you feel like throwing? Your saliva is alkaline and the content of your stomach is slighly acidic so your alkaline saliva protects your stomach lining and tounge from becoming sore by turning acid into neutral base.

It's science, not nollywood. The human body is an absolute machine.
Hmmn..kk
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Jtmanager(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... There's a difference between a club and a dancing bar. No club will allow such dressing,except a dancing bar. Here in Nigeria,every joint now calls themselves club once they have a space to dance.
U de rake.
U Neva go club recently
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Learnstuffs:
shocked

The heart of man is wicked.
Call me rude,but I ain't taking anything from nobody.I can afford it.Thanks
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by millhouse: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Coming from the club in boxers ?
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Newboss(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Believe this at your own peril.

Poison indeed angry
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by pimper24: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chelsea82:
In new reports, the cause of the deaths of a gentleman and a lady discovered inside a engine-running vehicle just might not be as a result of the car’s air conditioning system as had been speculated.

Following the discovery of the deceased identified as Creative Director, Image World Visuals, Emmanuel Chetan, and Annie Akhadelor, reports had had it that the both of them died in the car as a result of a mechanical fault from the car’s air conditioning system.

But in a new report, as investigations into their deaths were taken, it’s been discovered that they just might have died as a result of poisoned drinks.

It was gathered that Emmanuel and Annie were on their way back from the club and were just a stone-throw to Emmanuel’s house but he had stopped and parked his car in a space belonging to another resident who usually parks his car there.

This resident then confronted Emmanuel, asking him to move his car and according to him, Emmanuel said he would move it but he was feeling uncomfortable at the time and so when he felt better, he would move.
Emmanuel was to be discovered dead later after local authorities were consulted and had to force open the car, they found containers of the drinks they allegedly consumed.

As at the time of filing this report, the corpses of Emmanuel and Annie had been recovered and deposited in the hospital for autopsy...As seen on FB.

See more photos of the couple here.⤵
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/more-details-of-man-and-woman.html?m=1
what kind of club admits people dressed in casual shorts. That report doesn't sound right. RIP to them though.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Poisoning......., the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw it yesterday..

I believed someone or some people may not be happy with them together.. I have save the news for reference purpose because I detest trusting people, and now, it's only going to get worse...

RIP
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
jesmond3945:
Lies the AC system killed them. If it was poisoning they would have been foaming in the mouth.
because it is nollywood you re watching abi?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mankosi:
Poison can be in any form. Do u know rats can urinate on top of canned drinks and when u drink from it u can be infected with whatever they deposited on it? That's why it's good to use straw when drinking from canned drinks or u can clean the top of the can very well if u want to drink from it directly. Always be careful with what goes into ur mouth.
even if rat peed on it, you think that will kill two grown ass people in less than 24hrs? Smh.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by OdiaI(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
abbeyty:
Why didn't he ask those that questioned him for help ? maybe they would have taken them to the nearest hospital before it was too late. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride to stay alive, rip to both of them
What if he felt it was just a normal stomach upset? What if the lady wasn't showing signs yet? What if both of them ate so much they thought it was symptoms of mere 'purge'? So many what ifs? So don't conclude...No body will know they are faced with death and not cry out for help, no one!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by jesmond3945: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
because it is nollywood you re watching abi?
what kind of nonsense question is this?
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by masterpiecer(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Whenever I hear of people's death like dis, the first question that comes to mind is -"where would they spend eternity"? undecided

Its really something to brood on.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Slynation(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is critically critical.....!!
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Smog2020(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
my people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you...07061967713
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by gwama: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
EH NAJIA NAJIA, I am afraid of this country, wickedness is omnipresent. cool cool cool
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Uglymugg: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's interesting how there's no picture of the woman.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Amina2019: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
so you mean to tell me that they cant afford common stretcher? anyways its sad they had to go this way, i hope the appropriate authorities would get to the root of this matter.

Chelsea82:
In new reports, the cause of the deaths of a gentleman and a lady discovered inside a engine-running vehicle just might not be as a result of the car’s air conditioning system as had been speculated.

Following the discovery of the deceased identified as Creative Director, Image World Visuals, Emmanuel Chetan, and Annie Akhadelor, reports had had it that the both of them died in the car as a result of a mechanical fault from the car’s air conditioning system.

But in a new report, as investigations into their deaths were taken, it’s been discovered that they just might have died as a result of poisoned drinks.

It was gathered that Emmanuel and Annie were on their way back from the club and were just a stone-throw to Emmanuel’s house but he had stopped and parked his car in a space belonging to another resident who usually parks his car there.

This resident then confronted Emmanuel, asking him to move his car and according to him, Emmanuel said he would move it but he was feeling uncomfortable at the time and so when he felt better, he would move.
Emmanuel was to be discovered dead later after local authorities were consulted and had to force open the car, they found containers of the drinks they allegedly consumed.

As at the time of filing this report, the corpses of Emmanuel and Annie had been recovered and deposited in the hospital for autopsy...As seen on FB.

See more photos of the couple here.⤵
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/more-details-of-man-and-woman.html?m=1
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Op, you are countering a speculation with another speculation. Anything short of a forensic report issued by the relevant authority should be confined to the trash can.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
jesmond3945:
what kind of nonsense question is this?
one better than the nonsense nollywood observation you came up with.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by 9jaRealist: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
SPECULATION upon SPECULATION! undecided

Just do a darned autopsy for crying out loud! SMH
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by jesmond3945: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
one better than the nonsense nollywood observation you came up with.
I don't know what you mean by nollywood or is it only in nollywood you see people foaming from the mouth?
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
jesmond3945:
I don't know what you mean by nollywood or is it only in nollywood you see people foaming from the mouth?
SMH..
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by chival(f): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
NOC1:
RIP.
It is most likely to be poison, but the narrative that mentioned club is not true if they club they meant is a party club house, because no good club grant you access with Shorts

In Nigeria club usually refers to party club houses and not exclusive gentlemen's club.
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by xavierx: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by verifiablefacts: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Somebody pls advice that Motherphucka up dia advertising that betting sh!t to please shut d Phuck up..
I taya o
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by babadigu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.