Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best (761 Views)

2baba Apologizes To Annie For Cheating / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best by NaijaCelebrity: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Marriage Crash? 2face Idibia Apologizes To Wife "I Am Sorry Annie, I Know You Tired Your Best"

2face Idibia took to his twitter account to apologize to his lovely wife, Annie Idibia and Nigerians are reacting claiming amaka might just have disappointed him.

Another claim says maybe he(2baba) has put another woman, In a family way and she found out

See tweet below....

Source: https://nollyzone.com/marriage-crash-2face-idibia-apologizes-to-wife-i-am-sorry-annie-i-know-you-tired-your-best/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best by kidap: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Marriage Crash? 2baba Apologizes To Wife: I Am Sorry,i Know You Tired Your Best by SalamRushdie: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
which campaign are they all doing, first it was a comedian now 2 baba

(1) (Reply)

6 Popular Couples In The Yoruba Movie Industry You Probably Didn’t Know Are Coup / Cardi B Blasts Nicki Minaj Again / Different Types Of Nigerians On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.