Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,384 members, 7,843,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election (12455 Views)

PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled / AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by SmellingAnus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
wanate:
Im a rivers guy, from Abonnema, nd for the record APC cannot win the Governorship election in Rivers state, nd as for the presidential election, Atiku will win overwheminly in rivers state.
Now to this Apc issue, irrespective of the judgement of the supreme court dy wont win in rivers state. A stronger opponent to wike should have been magnus Abe. Every1 in d state knows dat, but godfatherism has killed d party in rivers. Tonye Cole wont even win his LGA, P.S both of us r from the same village. Prior to this tym he has not ade impact even in d village he is from. So wen i see him calling himself a philathropist, i begin to wonder. While Abe is well known in all d ogoni LGAs in rivers. Ryt nw the most influential politicians in rivers state r Wike, Abe, Danagogo, Anabraba, nd ojukaye. D rest r just backyard champions.
B4 u guys say im a wike supporter, i score him low in employment, waste management. As for security, dat is d responsibility of d FG, but wike has tried but not enuf. Some ppl talking abt rivers state, r not from d state, have never been dere, but dy keep talking with authority.
nice one ... But a Tonye Cole with Amaechi's support is better than a Magnus without Ameachi's support... Magnus is not even a good party man... Is it that he expects Ameachi that went through hell under good luck to surrender the party structure to him... Infact, I see him as a PDP mole.... However PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP although I am not a fan of Wike but I know he will win 100 times in a free and fair election...

1 Like

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by verifiablefacts: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
he belongs to another faction of the Pdp APC in which he is pursuing his Governorship ambition... So it's either he is given the ticket or he will make sure APC doesn't have any candidate on Inec's list ... Lol
that doesn't look right to me,allow any APC on the ballot then continue fighting like ameachi versus omehia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by gratiaeo(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Useless thread

1 Like

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by Modarun(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2019
What is Afonja concern with my River state nah? wetin concern una? is Ameachia dn Abe Afonja? So why una dey take parasitamol for our head ache? Ols you guys shoukd face your lifeless FC that disgraced themselves in Ogun yesterday and leave South south politics to them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by Modarun(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
nice one ... But a Tonye Cole with Amaechi's support is better than a Magnus without Ameachi's support... Magnus is not even a good party man... Is it that he expects Ameachi that went through hell under good luck to surrender the party structure to him... Infact, I see him as a PDP mole.... However PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP although I am not a fan of Wike but I know he will win 100 times in a free and fair election...

Na Afonja go tell Rivers man who is better? You dont want Niger delta and Igbos to tell you who is better between Sanwo olu and Agbaje but you want to tell Rivers people who is better? GTFO. Rivers can never be milked by Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

Na Afonja go tell Rivers man whobis better? You dont want Niger delta and Igbos to tell you who is better between Sanwo olu and Agbaje but you want to tell Rivers people who is better? GTFO. Rivers can never be milked by Tinubu.
I am more than a Rivers Man than you... Nursery, primary, secondary, University, post graduate all in Rivers....
Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by SmellingAnus(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2019
verifiablefacts:

that doesn't look right to me,allow any APC on the ballot then continue fighting like ameachi versus omehia.
the court should decide that since there are areas of disagreement that has been taken to the court by the Abe's faction...
Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by dollytino4real(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I am more than a Rivers Man than you... Nursery, primary, secondary, University, post graduate all in Rivers....
my guy hw far

1 Like

Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by SmellingAnus(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy hw far
fine dear ... How body
Re: Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election by Modarun(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
SmellingAnus:

lol. but there are Niger delta people whose parents not even them were born and raised in Lagos, yet they are not allowed to discuss who become Lagos governor nah? Your tribes man latest ploy is the denial of settlers voters cards, atleast they have allowed you pick your voters cards. So shut up. Ameachi is going no where. No evil Rotten teeth squandrel will be allowed to steal River money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack / Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.