Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out (30927 Views)

Dem Don Scam My Papa – Davido Cries Out Over His Father’s N500m Donation To FG / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
All for the clout, don’t mind him cheap popularity.

AAC is the way to go.
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Damfostopper(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
edoboss1234:
Davido saw darkness and he chooses light, it's no big deal leave him alone

I thought there is fundamental human rights and we practising democracy #Istandwithdavido

No level for devil

If you want to get to Davido, they have to go through me first
go through you first because your what??.... becareful what you wish for young man......

housefly forming bee
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by edoboss1234: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Damfostopper post=75631147]go through you first because your what??.... becareful what you wish for young man......

housefly forming bee[/quo

is that so you are mouthed I must give you that

oboy no match line o I go fry u hope say u dey gather money for problem
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by adedehinbo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
franchasng:
That's their way.

The same way I expressed my opinion on how Buhari failed Nigeria and Nigerians on my own status oh, my long time friend from Katsina State came after me that he will eliminate me for expressing my own view and I dared him to come with Fulani herdsmen too, and if they go back alive they should call me bastard!

Nobody have monopoly of violence, anybody can kill, anybody can consult juju, you go to Senegal or India to do your own juju, do you know about Surinam juju, do you know about Togo voodoo, do you know every juju man

You think because you are in power it means you are the strongest, says who

We can only die once, bring on the death threats, fools angry angry
u dey rant now if dem come for u Na cry u go dey cry,strong men no dey make noise life korofo. lipsrsealed
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by virgintoto(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
edoboss1234:

I thought there is fundamental human rights and we practising democracy #Istandwithdavido

No level for devil

Make way
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by ugbede69(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin see this attention seeking fowl making noise shocked if I shoot this clown they will say I am bad

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale plus I now teach people how to buy and sell AdSense for money
pls enlighten me abt adsense
i dnt knw wat its all abt
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by benjaminchan: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]davido is bigger than those pussy,he gat illuminati by his side,they wouldn't even see his back :odavido is bigger than those pussy,he gat illuminati by his side,they wouldn't even see his back
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Sarah20A(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
If him get mind make him come Southern Ijaw for Bayelsa make dem beat sheyge comot for him body.
With that him small prik wey be like worm

you don see he prick
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by DrMuzungu(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who is Davido? cheesy
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Afritop(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
He is getting a lot of threats as if he did threaten a lot of his kindered as a superstar.
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
ugbede69:

pls enlighten me abt adsense
i dnt knw wat its all abt

grin can you pay for training cheesy wink if yes then check my signature wink
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ibegtodiffer:

With this kind of post, do you expect anyone to patronize you?

People do and love my way angry get a life dingbat
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
PraiseClef:
ok if Davido with his achievements and worth is still a fowl to you wetin your decayed head com be?

Unkempt toliet imp grin
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Ibegtodiffer: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Insult master.
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Ibegtodiffer: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Insult master.
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Dollabiz: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
you are still a kid politics is dirty
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by ekeoze: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
noting is going to happen.. that is just empty theeat .. I wish davido supports APC I could have did something stupid like........
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by stanliwise(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
edoboss1234:

No level for devil

eeeeeeh see this one wth 10mb and free nairaland account o. Na too much of spiderman vs dr octopus inside train you dey watch abi grin grin
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by edoboss1234: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
stanliwise:
eeeeeeh see this one wth 10mb and free nairaland account o. Na too much of spiderman vs dr octopus inside train you dey watch abi grin grin

kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sarah20A:
you don see he prick
No but Chioma tell me yesterday sey the thing really small, sey she just manage am for now sey she go soon dump am for my huge cassava
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by youngakodex: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2019
YOUR UNCLE DON LOSE ELECTION AND HAVE NO SEAT AGAIN IN SENATE AFTER RUSHING HIM SELF.....NA SO YOU GO LOSE FAME AND THREADS WAIT AND SEE WHEN FEBUHARI 16 4+4=8....THEN WE NO GO HEAR YOU AGAIN AND GO SOLO
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by Sarah20A(f): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
No but Chioma tell me yesterday sey the thing really small, sey she just manage am for now sey she go soon dump am for my huge cassava
for your dream
Re: 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sarah20A:
for your dream
Sarah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looking all glam in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.