Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection (3455 Views)

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions / Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by himola: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
The politicians and the country cabals have brainwashed the citizens.
Nigeria have most educated, hard working and learned people in Africa, because they like film either interesring or not they will never blink off their eyes watching nonsense movies.
They never think out of box, reason and criticize liberally, follow-follow.
Who among this old politicians do you good? People forget history, dance to every beat the leaders play.
Two political parties dishing out films for you to decide, they are recycling the sit, vote out the termites, forget tribe, forget party, forget fake history.
#Thinkoutofbox
#donotdancebeat
#picknewexpectnew
#yourvotenotforthem
Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by Gandollar(f): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
deomelo:

With lying Obigotry from the SE..

E go do you like film trick

grin grin
Is that all you have? Calling another bigoted while you are currently swimming in bigotry at the same time.

So osunbande has suddenly become an asset to buhari in the north?

Osunbande that was caged and surrounded by the cabal!

Osunbande that Elrufai snubs when he visits Aso Rock?

His master tifnubu' was sidelined in furtherance of his relegation.

Oboy, say something else abeg.

1 Like

Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by Gandollar(f): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
himola:
The politicians and the country cabals have brainwashed the citizens.
Nigeria have most educated, hard working and learned people in Africa, because they like film either interesring or not they will never blink off their eyes watching nonsense movies.
They never think out of box, reason and criticize liberally, follow-follow.
Who among this old politicians do you good? People forget history, dance to every beat the leaders play.
Two political parties dishing out films for you to decide, they are recycling the sit, vote out the termites, forget tribe, forget party, forget fake history.
#Thinkoutofbox
#donotdancebeat
#picknewexpectnew
#yourvotenotforthem
God punish Sowore and his ilk who think Nigeria's presidency is drinking power horse.
Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by Gandollar(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

I'll remind you when the time comes.

You all threatened fire and brimstone for Onnoghen. What later happened?
And for that you are going to keep pushing your luck on the sensitivity of the masses.

Buhari is a divisive figure who has managed not to tear Nigeria completely into pieces.

But the country under buhari is hanging dangerously delicately, APC must be very very careful now.

The international community has taken note and are watching. I hope you have enough body bags to go round.

Chai! You must still be a child or were not even born when Nigeria was a pariah nation under Abacha.

Do you even know what pariah means. Chai!
Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by Yambee: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
donphiilopus:

Even if you sound uncouth and uncultured, I'd still have to reply you.

Where was Kwankwaso and his Kwakwasiyya in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari won Kano State? FYI, Buhari doesn't need any heavyweight politician from Kano to be on his side for him to win Kano. He won Kano in 2011 when Kwankwaso, Ganduje and Shekarau were all against him. In fact most of these politicians need Buhari in Kano more than Buhari needs them.

Had to go back to reread your posts.

You are a very intelligent person. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection by donphiilopus(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yambee:

Had to go back to reread your posts.

You are a very intelligent person. Keep it up.

Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Clashes With Governor El-rufai Over President Buhari’s Daughter, Others / FG Investing In 4 Seaports Across Nigeria / Tinubu Recent Pic Surface Bobo Chicago, Love Him Or Hate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.