Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) (35365 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by joe120120(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
OmoManU:
This guy, his handlers and close family members are not smart at all simply creating enmity for him and gradually digging the burial site of his flourishing career. The fact that he performs at a political rally is not the problem but the issue is being partisan at this such young age. It's very dangerous for him and his career. The osun instance is understandable since it's a family calling but all dis oda ones, I will beg him to thread softly

are u GOD ?
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
OmoManU:
This guy, his handlers and close family members are not smart at all simply creating enmity for him and gradually digging the burial site of his flourishing career. The fact that he performs at a political rally is not the problem but the issue is being partisan at this such young age. It's very dangerous for him and his career. The osun instance is understandable since it's a family calling but all dis oda ones, I will beg him to thread softly
His is doing the bidding of his fans. Aboki and Yoruba muslim do not listen to good music.
Most of his fans are in the south and they are mostly atikulated. He is even winning more fans
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nitah1:
The last time he performed during a campaign, his uncle lost out big time.
History will repeat it itself.
Does your conscience truly tell you in reality that Davidos uncle lost that election in osun state ? Lets be sincere in all honestly.
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
OmoManU:
but when wasiu k1 was campaigning for apc nothing bad abi?davido na musician tomorw he can campagin for apc if that will spin money
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by erenax: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Enough of the recycling nonsense

1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by bedspread: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
drtwist:
PDP need this guy also in the Lagos campaign o. Buhari must go home is the slogan. If Atiku messed up also 2023 he must go back home too

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Joevics(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
OmoManU:
Why didnt you advise Olamide to do the same?
Zom-bie
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Nitah1: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
puzzlegate:
Does your conscience truly tell you in reality that Davidos uncle lost that election in osun state ? Lets be sincere in all honestly.
yea.
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Atikuobi all the way. Atikuobi is our incoming president and vice president by the special grace of almighty God.

Stop dreaming!
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by ceeceeco: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
drtwist:
PDP need this guy also in the Lagos campaign o. Buhari must go home is the slogan. If Atiku messed up also 2023 he must go back home too
Simple! That's how voters should think. Anybody who messes up when elected should be voted out in the next election. The power is in our hands, and not theirs. It's high time we stop deceiving ourselves in this country, we have suffered enough. Let's do what right when it's right.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
OmoManU:
how will it endanger his career ?you think davido career is in the hands of afonja muslims?
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
how will it endanger his career ?you think davido career is in the hands of afonja muslims?
All of una calling for my head just days ago, hope una dey c as people dey tear am crazy for Internet now because of his political involvements, this life is not too hard if you have brains and ready to use it, everything is not money or power or any other transient things
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Joevics:

Why didnt you advise Olamide to do the same?
Zom-bie
All of una calling for my head just days ago, hope una dey c as people dey tear am crazy for Internet now because of his political involvements, this life is not too hard if you have brains and ready to use it, everything is not money or power or any other transient things
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
but when wasiu k1 was campaigning for apc nothing bad abi?davido na musician tomorw he can campagin for apc if that will spin money
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2019

His is doing the bidding of his fans. Aboki and Yoruba muslim do not listen to good music.
Most of his fans are in the south and they are mostly atikulated. He is even winning more fans
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
joe120120:

are u GOD ?
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Afonja007:
even if Nigeria turns like Yemen or Afghanistan You will still like davido not to say the truth because your defending You slave masters tinubu and jihadist buhari ,you eat amala and gbegri this afternoon with one ponmo while they slaughtered cow in both tinubu and buharis house for their lunch,may amala and awedu fall your agbada
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
What you're trying to say is that he should only support his tribesman or someone whom his tribesman endorses? You have already divided Nigeria by making it a tribal thing. So a Yoruba person who votes and campaigns for none other than buhari is an omo ale,is that what you're trying to say? Please correct me if I'm wrong.123
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Iamzik:

Fear fear.
Is this what you will tell your children? That because of fear you couldn't take a clear stand against a backward government?

Leave Davido alone
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrMcJay:

Performing in PDP rallies is not a problem. Davido used to perform at APC rallies years back.

Where he is going to have problem is when he starts insulting opposing politicians. It is very foolish of him cos it's going to affect his own support base and career.
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rollins777:

Shut up your smelling mouth,What do you know? Learn how to talk.
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
acevic:

Not well spoken
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Afonja007: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
OmoManU:

ogbeni carry your cross you support buhari cus of his vice a Yoruba man you don't care about people's suffering pls go your way I don't like your type
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by Joevics(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
OmoManU:

Why are you quoting me?
Try to read what happened between Davdo and the said girl before blabbing.
Re: Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) by OmoManU: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Afonja007:
ogbeni carry your cross you support buhari cus of his vice a Yoruba man you don't care about people's suffering pls go your way I don't like your type
What gives you the impression that that's why I support him, prejudice of the highest order.

Mind you, I support him of developments, tho slow but steady, better than 16 wasted years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.