Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (60684 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by megacity: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
If Atiku wins, there ll be another election to elect first lady

1 Like

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pharaoh must fall with horsemen come this Saturday.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ugly biiiiiiitch
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by danduj(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Innocent229:
:niggar,
stop uploading this ugly picture (h7
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
PastorandMentor:
This woman is truly a first lady. Unlike some people that are only good in the other room grin cheesy shocked
Atiku till 2090...
Like for Atiku
Share for the weakoldslowbuhari

Really? Someone that openly said Nigerian men what are you doing? Cabals are not allowing Oga to do the needful? Someone that openly said there are no drugs at the Aso Rock hospital? Someone that openly said, if the real voters do not benefit, she will not go out and campaign for Buhari again etc....... up to the point that Buhari was asked about her and he now said, she belongs only to the kitchen and the other room and here you are saying she is only good in the other room, abeg, when Nigerian youths go get "common sense" for head?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Hmmmmm
the thing don enter abi why you dey moan?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
mankand:
Nice at least she isn't an hypocrite frying àkàrà around with people in the name of campaigning
I don't know why she didn't fry akara this year.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
erico2k2:

Una get mouth shaaaà. Who fry Akara? grin
Aisha did grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Make Davido fire this one puna small
Atiku no fit get the power again
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Innocent229:
sadh7

Who's this Matthew?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Innocent229:
sadh7

Use fine person for your ads and make the picture clear, that photo looks like photo art.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
nazablossom:
Aisha did grin
Ahahahaha
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by omohdesmond(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Despite The fact that Osinbajo choose him ahed of wizkid last week at an interview , he stills knows that Apc are bags of failures and that The best choice for Nigeria is PDP. We the masses are the once suffering not Davido from the bad decision we took in 2015 to vote APC in. Davido kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
mankand:
Nice at least she isn't an hypocrite frying àkàrà around with people in the name of campaigning

Madam Akara fryer has retired back home to ossa room pretending to be sick.

Bro Atiku body language and composure shows he is a real leader.

Atiku/obi are the guys of the moment not a clown we heard was stoned in ogun state not long ago.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Mckinsonlomo7(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
It’s so painful that atiku cant be the president of Nigeria

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
OK....You mean the woman that helped her husband Atikulooter pilot our money abroad?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mckinsonlomo7:
It’s so painful that atiku cant be the president of Nigeria

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Really
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by 4ckTOTO: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
With sowore I stand

1 Like

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Mckinsonlomo7(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
jrusky:

Really
Yup
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
mankand:

correct.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
DonPablo007:
That's our incoming first lady
The destiny of a great kingdom rest on the shoulder of An energetic man his name ATIKU!!!!!!!

ATIKULATE E OOOOOOOO
ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT

FOLLOW ME AND SING
SAY ATIKU
When the table turns Titi is going to be the first lady no dragging that with her while hanty Jennifer will be in the homefront.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Davido n igbo ladies
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Akiika: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is Jennifer Douglas, the accomplice wife of Atiku that was used to launder his loot in America.
Dey there dey hail her, ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by 4ckTOTO: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
nwakibie3:
our incoming first lady grin grin grin
What happens to titi abubakar
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mckinsonlomo7:

Yup

Ok I have heard you.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Richie4dorkie: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
My people believe me like it or not am a strong pdp fan but this election pdp will win but apc go rigged the strategy don dey ground
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by asobo: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
erico2k2:

Una get mouth shaaaà. Who fry Akara? grin
Help yourself out with this. APC never again, this what you will never see our incoming first lady doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by asobo: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Richie4dorkie:
My people believe me like it or not am a strong pdp fan but this election pdp will win but apc go rigged the strategy don dey ground
That's because you won't defend your vote but as for committed fans like myself after voting I am waiting right there until the result is announced and pasted then the agent takes over from there.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
80% of Atiku's supporters are on Nairaland and they all don't have PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / 10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.