Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (60660 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Fashola is a failure as far as Power Sector is concerned under his watch.

Estimated billing remains monumental fraud as far as Nigerians are concerned.

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

For how long shall we continue to pay for darkness for God's sake?

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

Believe me, it can't happen in any sane society anywhere in the world.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

They keep lying to Buhari that everything is well.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

There is indeed a country.
I feel your pain bro but this is Nigeria
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by xbox360: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Davido
Davidooo
Davidoooooooo

How many times I call you?

No reach yonder ohhhhh
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
DonPablo007:
That's our incoming first lady
The destiny of a great kingdom rest on the shoulder of An energetic man his name ATIKU!!!!!!!

ATIKULATE E OOOOOOOO
ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT

FOLLOW ME AND SING
SAY ATIKU
Titi nko?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
This Atiku take style style like beta thing tongue tongue
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is that Jennifer Douglas the criminal who laundered corruption money for Atiku and the US congressman in America?
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
ainas247:
wink So you are looking forward to work with devido nah scam

Look for to work with people in Education / Entrepreneur / and Technology first.

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

will I say you lack sense or you are suffering from inadequate media to use your number 7. Do you know how many people the entertainment industry has changed their lifes? Receive sense.
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by tzoracle: 1:13am On Feb 12, 2019
Heterodox:
Please Nairalanders, i need SIWES attachment for my industrial training. Kindly quote me if you can help. I can do my training in the following places:

Pathology Laboratories

Biotechnology companies

Laboratories that major in genetics

Breweries

And manufacturing companies. Even pharmaceutical companies. I'm a student of Biochemistry. Kindly help. embarassed

walk into any SON zonal office and meet the state director, they should offer you placing. No pay tho !
Re: Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2019
tzoracle:

walk into any SON zonal office and meet the state director, they should offer you placing. No pay tho !
Thanks boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.