Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (74041 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by PastorandMentor(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Girl that can't go two rounds undecided
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Very soon I'll do mine wink
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
wao h

dat bad bitch ,

hmmm badgirls full ph city,
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Uyi168: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hope we gonna have stuffs like this when we get to heaven
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Adeyeancah(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Edumareeee! tongue
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Philinho(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
PH Significant (Olosho) girls. Only this type of boobs at each polling units in PH will make some men vote Wike. These are boobs that can cause confusion of the mind
You are speaking from experience ...VOTE ATIKU
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
PDP and one night stand is like 5&6
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by clapbest(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
jetz:
Kpash

This is an obudu exclamation
WO ye Bette ah?
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by senatepresido: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Heterodox:
Please Nairalanders, i need SIWES attachment for my industrial training. Kindly quote me if you can help. I can do my training in the following places:

Pathology Laboratories

Biotechnology companies

Laboratories that major in genetics

Breweries

And manufacturing companies. Even pharmaceutical companies. I'm a student of Biochemistry. Kindly help. embarassed
WHERE DO YOU SCHOOL?
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by einsteine(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Why do men find breasts attractive?

See question.
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
PH Significant (Olosho) girls. Only this type of boobs at each polling units in PH will make some men vote Wike. These are boobs that can cause confusion of the mind
Ar u mad ? wat of lagos bitches

na only 4 ph girls una dey get power
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by DONSMITH123(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ovoko
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Rotimi47: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Why my heart come the beat faster because of picture?
You too like .... , bad guy grin
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by olaolaking: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
daddytime:
For the sake of love and humanity for this babe and Wike, I'd love to advise them both to hit the gym and keep alive for us....

We need and still love them...Politics aside please...

The babe can concentrate more on other parts of the body aside the bobbi, but Wike needs to work out from head to toe...
Snoring Wike.
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Why do men find breasts attractive?
because ! it gives dem great comfort
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by xavierx: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by juwoonn(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
...and all these people are here to see bwrest. Aiye o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Mophasa(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
juwoonn:
...and all these people are here to see bwrest. Aiye o!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wat a hectic day
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ewwww!! she will smell really bad, embarassed needs to loose alot of Fat. Fat people smell bad especially Fat women in the hot Nigerian weather. Dammm!!

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by daddytime(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
olaolaking:
Snoring Wike.

Anytime I see the guy or hear am dey talk, I dey always pray make e no gas out.
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by ProWalker: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oloshooooo
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wat a hectic day goosh!!! wink grin

WIKE IS MY SWTHRT
I av just collected our campaign bonus

. adaibeku aka westaslave ,nancybitch ,bustysally meet me at cosmaya ,

Buy wine wen coming any of u

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Mckinsonlomo7(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mophasa:
This busty slayqueen has become an internet sensation as she rocks a Gov Wike campaign Tshirt.

Am sure she has won a lot of supporters for the governor... lol.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/checkout-this-busty-slayqueen.html?m=1

How i wish i can our straw on these boobs

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
xavierx:

Why take it personal?
Are you a member of the significant girls?
dnt insult my girls pls
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by xavierx: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Cantonese: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Why my heart come the beat faster because of picture?

No be your heart only dey beat faster. Na your third leg dey run faster. Ashawo man!
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by xavierx: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by AfroBlue(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
me also see stomach infrastructure success.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.