Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix (7822 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2023
I can't believe this is the Wike that's been running mouth like public tap hiding behind strange looking men like a lilly liver lizard .

He's not even at peace with himself . See the way he surrounded himself with security like someone who's afraid of his life in river state that he boasted that he can do as he pleases .

I see defeat in Wike face and truly, governor sim fubara has really dealt with Wike .

I'm shocked that Wike is hiding like a sissy nigga behind strange looking men as he arrives in Rivers.

Where is the so called "Wicked Wike" that some APC touts and never do wells were hailing some months back as if he's some demi god??

Where is the so called "Wicked Wike" that some useless and foolish APC morons said is unshakable in river state?

This man hidden behind security personnels like a Pussy Nigga can't be the Wike of the "As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem fame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Wike has been reduced to a political orphan in rivers state grin

35 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nevertheless, Wike is a fearless man.. he landed in PHC to show his enemy how strong he was.

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh boy, you have been here a long time..by the way, when are you going to stop or quit from nairaland..

Stop running your life with hate..move on

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Yoruba man...keep quiet joor. All this noise should be sent to Akeredolu.

oyebanji44:

Nevertheless, Wike is a fearless man.. he landed in PHC to show his enemy how strong he is..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Look at you that has "its' placenta buried in Nairaland..

Yoruba man face front...

oyebanji44:

Oh boy, you have been here a long time..by the way when are you going to stop or quit from nairaland

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by HeadlessMob: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Because Wike is not as unstable character like one shameless Osu caste fellow who vowed to disable his account if Tinubu wins APC primary and the fool is still here on Nairaland despite Tinubu winning the presidency?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2023
That DOGO dey form RAMBO..if hand touch am now..they will say it's Fubara and IPOB..

APC Propagandist are essentially daft..by choice.

PrinceOfLagos:
I can't believe this is the Wike that's been running mouth like public tap hiding behind strange looking men like a lilly liver lizard .

He's not even at peace with himself . See the way he surrounded himself with security like someone who's afraid of his life in river state that he boasted that he can do as he pleases .

I see defeat in Wike face and truly, governor sim fubara has really dealt with Wike .

I'm shocked that Wike is hiding like a sissy nigga behind strange looking men as he arrives in Rivers.

Where is the so called "Wicked Wike" that some APC touts and never do wells were hailing some months back as if he's some demi god??

Where is the so called "Wicked Wike" that some useless and foolish APC morons said is unshakable in river state?

This man hidden behind security personnels like a Pussy Nigga can't be the Wike of the "As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem fame.

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

grin grin cheesy

Oh boy ..time tells..l am too big for all these nonsense..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Na ya account?

See pains from idiots that open multiple monikers.

Cry blood ogbeni...no pity for foolz

HeadlessMob:
Because Wike is not as unstable character like one shameless Osu caste fellow who vowed to disable his account if Tinubu wins APC primary and the fool is still here on Nairaland despite Tinubu winning the presidency?

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Look at you that has "its' placenta buried in Nairaland..

Yoruba man face front...

You are changing from one moniker to another .. truly they say an ibo man has no shame .. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
You are too shallow to comment on this section...go to romance section and sell Yoruba 'magun' cheesy

oyebanji44:
grin grin cheesy

Oh boy ..time tells..l am too big for all these nonsense..

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
You are too shallow to comment on this section...go to romance section and sell Yoruba 'magun' cheesy

If l can recall ,at one time someone mentioned that the people that suffered most in Nigeria were the ibos..then l disagreed but now l can see the sufferness all over their faces.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Jjhunt(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2023
No peace for the wicked

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by YorubaDemonswag: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Yoruba man is speaking in tongues..

Go and look for how to feed your family...Sapa dey Yoruba land cheesy

oyebanji44:

You are changing from one moniker to another .. truly they say an ibo man has no shame .. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Stale ...

Let him talk again...

Yoruba man...looking for validation

[quote author=YorubaDemonswag post=127526806][/quote]
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Ikaeniyan0: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Wike, the destroyer of IPOBdients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
This one didn't see the thread that exposed the poverty in ya region...

Keep stealing palliatives...wasted region

oyebanji44:

If l can recall ,at one time someone mentioned that the people that suffered most in Nigeria were the ibos..then l disagreed but now l can see the sufferness all over their faces.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Instead of you to deactivate as you promise, here you are typing shamelessly

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by oyebanji44: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by sreamsense: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You never removed yourself from Wike wailing list since he identified to work with great party APC, and shunned your baby party known as LP and Obi. You and your Ipob/esn that tried to harrass him when he dumped your Vain LP of Nigeria should have gone with your Ipob/esn security apparatus instead to attack him. After all, Ekpa has since been training new set of brainless Igbo youths to queue for proper killings by Nigeria army. Now that you have spied for Ipob/esn about Wike security apparatus, now go ahead to inform Ekpa to deploy biafran militant fighters now to face Wike security.

After all Ekpa has been telling you that Ipob/esn are developing their own weapons now and beside, Ipob/esn has been eagering to go to Abuja to release kanu. However, this is an opportunity; Ipob/esn doesn't need to go to Abuja because Wike (Abuja) has come to Ekpa biafra map-land to challenge Ipob/esn with only two security. Prince of Ituku-Ozalla living in Lagos can only cry, he can't bite because his teeth has been removed by Tinubu and Wike after election

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by favor914: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wike done shame una again?

It seems you have started your recovery, and getting your voice back slowly after the humiliation of the 2023 general election?

Shameless Thing, I thought you swore to deactivate your account if Tinubu won the APC primaries, & commit suicide if he won the general election?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by papyjaypaul: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
That guy on timberland. Fine pose

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by seunjungle1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Who name this coward prince of Lagos? Useless prince....

Fubara wey don buy market

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by favor914: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Yet na their region Easterners dey run to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Ballmer: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Anytime this fool comment on NL I remember all his previous comment on Tinubu starting from Tinubu must contest n Obi Pandora beating him at the pools to remember a big fool is talking.

PrinceOfLagos:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by favor914: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
HeadlessMob:
PrinceofLagos.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Same IGBOs will want BIAFRA, same you will be crying.

favor914:
Yet na their region Easterners dey run to?
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obedients will also inherit someone else feud to attack anyone who doesn't support them.

I don't know when Sim who was perceived to be imposed on people became their darling lover.

If Pbat was like Obasanjo, one of their hero, Sim would have been impeached by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
You know the moniker. The moniker doesn't know you. Shows how useless and inconsequential you are.

Ballmer:
Anytime this fool comment on NL I remember all his previous comment on Tinubu starting from Tinubu must contest n Obi Pandora beating him at the pools to remember a big fool is talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serving Northern Governor Under Investigation For Strong Links With Bokoharam ! / BREAKING: Saraki Hasn't Lost Election / We’ll Wait For Supreme Court’s Pronouncement On Zamfara APC —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.