Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

In Dire Need Of Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Dire Need Of Help! (878 Views)

Pls Am In Dire Need Of A Genuine Pastor To Help Me In Prayer / In Need Of Help For My School Fees....am Helpless Can I See Ur Favoure Plz? / Rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan And Sabrina.rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of Help! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
How do i strengthen my faith?
Re: In Dire Need Of Help! by stimulus(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2007
topefisayo:

She is an Ahmady and i"m thinking of walking to the society to seek their help.

shocked shocked shocked

May your parents' prayers not to lose you be answered!! You wan waka go where??

Ol' boy, if thou hast ears, love and romance aside, seriously seek help from God. From all the threads on this issue you've opened, it does not appear you're inching your way closer to divine help. May I join your parents in praying for you??

Respectfully.
Re: In Dire Need Of Help! by lafile(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2007
@topefisayo
Jokes aside, are you really serious? You truly need divine counsel. I pray the Holy Spirut finds a way to get into your heart.

I hereby call on all christian nairalanders to join topefisayo's parents, stimulus and I to pray for him.
Re: In Dire Need Of Help! by lafile(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2007
@topefisayo
Jokes aside, are you really serious? You truly need divine counsel. I pray the Holy Spirut finds a way to get into your heart.

I hereby call on all christian nairalanders to join topefisayo's parents, stimulus and I to pray for him.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Preaching, A Profession? / You Must Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.