Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku (20361 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by RTSC: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Enjoy the euphoria while it lasts sir... You're surely not getting my vote or the votes of my family.

They from the land of hate support you because you have a companion of theirs as a sidekick. Maybe they secretly hope you will die so they can snatch the coveted office. Nothing more can explain why they will dump their wailings of "freedom" to support a character like you.

Well sir, February 16th is here.

Buhari has been ordained already.

After him, it's Osibanjo or Fashola or Ameachi...

Like for Buhari 2019
Share for Osibanjo, Fashola, Ameachi 2023
So you don't want one naijeria anymore.?

You are supporting biafran cause temporarily, because of elections?
You are scum, bro.

Atiku does not need your family's vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.