Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku (20348 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by magzey: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Welcome Sir. Atiku till 2090
CHAI WEED NA BASTARD which one be Atiku till 2090. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by smileyoo: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Teewhy2:
This election is just choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea, choosing a candidate is really hard work as no where the pendulum will swing among this two people will make significant positive impact in the life of the citizens.
am with you on this, but nothing 'll make me to vote for this bubu's cabals, since aishaa has made it clear to Nigerians that buhari is not the one in-charge of the nation, but the cabals. moreover this needless killings of innocent Nigerians across the nation 'll not stop, if these bubu's cabals win this election. I wouldn't waste my vote, so I'll vote for atiku, even though he's not the best, but he's a million better than bubu.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
michoim:
Your business home that you have been looting &exploiting for years; and the people are senseless...what a pity!

Don't mind him. Intels collected govt revenue at Onne Port for years without remitting anything to the govt until Buhari stopped it. Very terrible looter without shame. You want to give us light when your company Mikano is in the business of generator sales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Cherrybae(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
5000 per participant rented crowd. Saturday will clear on yours.

Bloody criminal

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by AllenSpencer: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ole!
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by AllenSpencer: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Don't mind him. Intels collected govt revenue at Onne Port for years without remitting anything to the govt until Buhari stopped it. Very terrible looter without shame. You want to give us light when your company Mikano is in the business of generator sales.

You are enlightened

They praising a thief, they don't know!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
gypsey:
Atiku is a crook! Buhari is the president and will still be president till 2044!!

Sai baba!!!

buhari is a TERRORIST
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Amalekki: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Rest in peace NNPC grin
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Enjoy the euphoria while it lasts sir... You're surely not getting my vote or the votes of my family.

They from the land of hate support you because you have a companion of theirs as a sidekick. Maybe they secretly hope you will die so they can snatch the coveted office. Nothing more can explain why they will dump their wailings of "freedom" to support a character like you.

Well sir, February 16th is here.

Buhari has been ordained already.

After him, it's Osibanjo or Fashola or Ameachi...

Like for Buhari 2019
Share for Osibanjo, Fashola, Ameachi 2023

Your vote is inconsequential. Atiku is your next president .

You don't even have a PVC
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lass Lass Igbos brain will be on default settings come 16th... APC can't lose to PDP
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Teewhy2:
This election is just choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea, choosing a candidate is really hard work as no where the pendulum will swing among this two people will make significant positive impact in the life of the citizens.

I partially agree. I believe Atiku will fare better. At least he will make his own decisions. Not merely fronting for a greedy and selfish cabal.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Enjoy the euphoria while it lasts sir... You're surely not getting my vote or the votes of my family.

They from the land of hate support you because you have a companion of theirs as a sidekick. Maybe they secretly hope you will die so they can snatch the coveted office. Nothing more can explain why they will dump their wailings of "freedom" to support a character like you.

Like for Buhari 2019

A certified drug addict like Amaechi will only rule you and your family.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nathdoug(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Postboiswag:

I never suffer
okay why do you want people to suffer.
By voting the lifeless one
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Arems442: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Escalze:
Man of the moment

Our incoming President.

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Postboiswag(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nathdoug:
okay why do you want people to suffer.
By voting the lifeless one

Buhari is not the cause of there sufferness
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by VULCAN(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Go To School, Go To School. Zombies will not hear.

President's in Nigeria can only spend 8yrs in office.

But because your medulla oblongata is controlled from BMC HQ, you have added 21yrs to that.

Maybe APC will change the constitution and reverse the physical and mental deterioration on Buhari so that he will be able to remain President till 2044

gypsey:
Atiku is a crook! Buhari is the president and will still be president till 2044!!

Sai baba!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by LINTUNE(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy grin
Lordofthewest:
Yeah..home of all the looted resources in your possession. How ipob miscreants left Nnamdi Kanu the saviour of biafuro to start ass-kissing this fulani cameroonian still baffles me.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Like for Buhari 2019

you have turned it into a tribal thing
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nathdoug(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Postboiswag:

Buhari is not the cause of there sufferness
so who is the cause..
You wan open your eye vote person when nor get certificate and someone that can’t reason rationally.
And you are okay with that right?
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Ugosample(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
smileyoo:
am with you on this, but nothing 'll make me to vote for this bubu's cabals, since aishaa has made it clear to Nigerians that buhari is not the one in-charge of the nation, but the cabals. moreover this needless killings of innocent Nigerians across the nation 'll not stop, if these bubu's cabals win this election. I wouldn't waste my vote, so I'll vote for atiku, even though he's not the best, but he's a million better than bubu.

The sad reality
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by budusky05(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Useless man (Atikuthief) what do you have to show as ur contribution to the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
VULCAN:
Go To School, Go To School. Zombies will not hear.

President's in Nigeria can only spend 8yrs in office.

But because your medulla oblongata is controlled from BMC HQ, you have added 21yrs to that.

Maybe APC will change the constitution and reverse the physical and mental deterioration on Buhari so that he will be able to remain President till 2044

have you finished?? Or are there Anything else reasonable you would like to add?. grin

Buhari till 2044!!! sue me if you don't like it.s grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by senatordave1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will get 30% here.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by rexwalters: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Yeah..home of all the looted resources in your possession. How ipob miscreants left Nnamdi Kanu the saviour of biafuro to start ass-kissing this fulani cameroonian still baffles me.
I guess these Biafran kiids are clueless from Biafra no election referendum to atiko pdp?
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by rexwalters: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:
Buhari will get 30% here.
I wonder what the big deal,will atiku get more votes than jonathan got in 2015?
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by rexwalters: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
budusky05:
Useless man (Atikuthief) what do you have to show as ur contribution to the state.
It is true,He made sure the ports did not work unless it was to his benefit until President Buhari came and chased him and intels away Barawo.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=75631927][/quote]See vex. I laugh in afonjazeey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus / How Many Nigerians Live Outside Of Nigeria? / Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.