Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Your Country Belongs To You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Country Belongs To You. (533 Views)

Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains / Abacha Loot Belongs To Niger-Delta – Joseph Evah / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Country Belongs To You. by constancefriday(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians, become aware of The POWER you have.
Your country belongs to You, not to the political class, or to the bureaucrats or neocolonialists. You have all it takes to absolutely choose who should and who shouldn't be on the seat of power of Your Country at any level of Leadership.
I'm personalizing this message to you because it's absolutely time up for you to just sit back and watch your country get messed up, looted and ruined in your very conscious sight.
There is something you can do about it. Stop allowing self defeating lies occupy your mind.
Your vote is your voice, it is your power, it is too precious and valuable to be sold. Don't sell your vote. Vote free of charge for anyone you choose, it is your POWER.
Set your country free from perennial oppression, repression,recession and regression. Make this land a place your children and children's children can live peacefully and happily and achieve their dreams. It all starts with going out to vote.

We pray for peace. Thanks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by constancefriday(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks Dukpe
Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by Banmeallday: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
constancefriday:
Your country belongs to You, not to the political class, or to the bureaucrats or neocolonialists. You have all it takes to absolutely choose who should and who shouldn't be on the seat of power of Your Country at any level of Leadership.
I'm personalizing this message to you because it's absolutely time up for you to just sit back and watch your country get messed up, looted and ruined in your very conscious sight.
There is something you can do about it. Stop allowing self defeating lies occupy your mind.
Your vote is your voice, it is your power, it is too precious and valuable to be sold. Don't sell your vote. Vote free of charge for anyone you choose, it is your POWER.
Set your country free from perennial oppression, repression,recession and regression. Make this land a place your children and children's children can live peacefully and happily and achieve their dreams. It all starts with going out to vote.

[/s]

Really, what country are you talking about, year after year you people with same comments and worse country
Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by constancefriday(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
@Banmeallday That is way too much negative energy. I'm fighting for your future not for mine alone.
Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by ademchij: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by stephieok: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: Your Country Belongs To You. by nthony10: 3:02am On Sep 27, 2021
This Country's foundation is faulty and therefore needs a reset why don't you address that instead of advising nigerians to do the same thing to expect a different result.

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Mean Buhari Should Impregnate My Wife", Twitter User Clarifies / INEC Release Election Offences And Penalties / Nigerians Please Be Patient. Tyranny Is Fighting Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.