Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. (59931 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Atk1nson(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sannisege:
You are a Mumu. Its because Atiku is corrupt, thats why he could not win APC primaries. APC cannot present a thief like Atiku as his presidential candidate. Only PDP can do such cos they have no morals or shame

You exhibit the same IQ as your party leader..congrats.

I guess it was a PDP aspirant that was caught on tape shamelessly collecting kickbacks and another shameless one who is always "fighting" corruption went to endorse him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by jcross19: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sannisege:
You are a Mumu. Its because Atiku is corrupt, thats why he could not win APC primaries. APC cannot present a thief like Atiku as his presidential candidate. Only PDP can do such cos they have no morals or shame
corruption mantras is just gimmick to deceive the desperate citizens and they bought the ideal at first but now is clear to everyone that they are even parading the corrupt set of politicians as campaigners very shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by senatordave1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
aonag:

APC is only being held by Buhari and would die when he is no more there. they were formed on lies and it shall there return.
Pdp will die first,apc forever...
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

You are a liar

You do not have a family , you can hardly feed yourself talkless of a family

I have viewed all your past posts here on nairaland

You have solicited for funds for school fees in the past

You are a career online beggar

Typical buhari supporter, a fraud and a beggar
This is how you will end up after atiku fails.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by abdulmueezbanji(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wether dey lyk it or not dapo abiodun for next level
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by ezkimow(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
eyeview:

Do you know that the price of oil fell to about $25/barrel under Buhari yet Obj and Atiku took power when it was about $12/barrel and a greater part of their administration, it was about $40, yet there was no recession under their govt, instead they grew the economy from what they inherited from the military.

Who was also responsible for the 1984 recession he plunged the nation into with barely seven months into his govt.

Bros, I thought you say you use your brain. Think deeper witj research
I dey come make I help u scan him brain well well.....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

You are a liar

You do not have a family , you can hardly feed yourself talkless of a family

I have viewed all your past posts here on nairaland

You have solicited for funds for school fees in the past

You are a career online beggar

Typical buhari supporter, a fraud and a beggar

Show me that post or any modified topic by me or you agree that you are a bastard. Deal?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by ezkimow(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Oil prices fell. It was imminent. You can refer to Okonjo If you dont believe it thats why i even mentioned Venezuela. If Buhari was at fault for that recession i would be on your side today but i used my brain. Buhari is the ideal presido
Scanning.....

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Platony(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC na Major scam!!!!!!!

His Followers are d worst set of ILLITERATES!!.

Ok, let's put it dis way,..if u enroll ur child in a school whereby d teacher isn't tutoring ur child properly, how will u tk it??

Or, imagine ur child is more intelligent than d teacher.

I keep telling people, BUHARI knows nothing. He's got nothing to offer. Rather, he's taking d nation backwards all in d name of fighting selective corruption.

I REFUSE TO BE BRAINLESS!!.

I am #ATIKULATING OBEDIENTLY grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by icebird25(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sannisege:

Zombie
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Clapbackdon: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
APCsupporter:

Show me that post or any modified topic by me or you agree that you are a bastard. Deal?
[/s]
Haaaaaaa

You deny it

Confess now your second user name !!!

Ole , thief !!!
Online beggar osì

E-money profile on Instagram has some of your online begging deny it!!

Remember last year ? A certain post here on nairaland asking for assistance that first semester exams where close ? Rings a bell bah?ole

Thief
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by HeyCorleone(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

So did we not eventually overcome the recession? We had to face avengers, looted treasory, depleted reserves, procure weapons, etc yet Buhari overcame everything. You can continue blabbing but my PVC is with me and my whole family is voting Buhari.

Peace

There's nothing wrong if you and your family members vote for Buhari. Stupidity, as well as blood, flows in the veins of some families. Yours won't be the first, nor last.

But it would do the world a whole lot of good if the young people in your family stop breeding. So you don't pass on your stupidity to an innocent generation.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by barinedan(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am waiting for Mr Lai who is never tired of telling lies to come here and tell us that PDP agents booed and disgrace that short pigmy called oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Babagida0921736: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
[b][/b]

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by nnaeyes6: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC has lost it
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by desiredhome: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
eyeview:

Do you know that the price of oil fell to about $25/barrel under Buhari yet Obj and Atiku took power when it was about $12/barrel and a greater part of their administration, it was about $40, yet there was no recession under their govt, instead they grew the economy from what they inherited from the military.

Who was also responsible for the 1984 recession he plunged the nation into with barely seven months into his govt.

Bros, I thought you say you use your brain. Think deeper witj research

That was when there was no strong opposition, the moment Buhari mentioned fighting corruption all the looter freezes all the money, some in their parlour underground, JP tanks etc,
The truth is an average Nigerian don't want to work hard to make their own money, they want instant money(free money) that is why they want PDP looters (share the money party)
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Olukologia24592(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wow this is a monumental disgrace grin
Somebody will soon come on air to tell us the video was edited
May thunder � anyone who says that...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

There's nothing wrong if you and your family members vote for Buhari. Stupidity, as well as blood, flows in the veins of some families. Yours won't be the first, nor last.

But it would do the world a whole lot of good if the young people in your family stop breeding. So you don't pass on your stupidity to an innocent generation.

My grandparents never opted to die in millions during the civil war due to stupidity, madness and idiocy. Anybody from a biafran family is the real definition of stupidity.

Buhari is winning and you can't stop it, iswear it
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by mex22: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari organized an entire Arm of Government by deleting onnoghen

He got us out of an imminent recession. Venezuela is still struggling

Buhari is the man for the job. Sai baba

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
ezkimow:
Scanning.....
who is this i*****?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Niceman4u(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari organized an entire Arm of Government by deleting onnoghen

He got us out of an imminent recession. Venezuela is still struggling

Buhari is the man for the job. Sai baba

do u know that since Nigeria was created she has been in recession three times and guess wat out of these three times Buhari dragged Nigeria into recession two times.
one as a military president and now as a civilian president.
wat more do u need to know that Buhari has d lowest capacity to preside over a country?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by 8stargeneral: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why dem no kill am .
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by rexwalters: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
emeijeh:
Amen.

Well deserved disgrace.

So APC aspirants know God?
After plunging the citizenry into abject poverty?
See the governor crying and pleading in God's name at the end of the video.

Buhari and Oshiomo-ole nyyyyyyoooorrrrr

BBQ guy, how market na?
One zomB spotted below me cheesy

Buhari won the election. You heard it here first.

Bet 9ja odds

Buhari 1.65
Atiku 4.50

Shey una see how e resemble Mancity vs Chelsea odds. Nor waste am oh.

Put your money where you mouth is.

Thief atiku nah pipe. Just use this opportunity hustle for em head.

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Abagworo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC needs to sack Oshiomole as soon as possible and reconcile with the members in Imo that moved to AA and Ogun that moved to ADM. It's obvious that he made strategic mistake of trying to stop overwhelming majority in order to satisfy useless minority. Without Amosun and Okorocha Buhari is surely losing Imo and Ogun that he would have been sure of clear victory. The Governorship elections in those States are clearly going the way of AA and ADM and if Oshiomole tries to stop them then APC won't win because Oshiomole's faction consists of only politicians without grassroot support.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by PecE2Make: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC must lose the presidential seat come Saturday 16th February. This is not 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by rexwalters: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abagworo:
APC needs to sack Oshiomole as soon as possible and reconcile with the members in Imo that moved to AA and Ogun that moved to ADM. It's obvious that he made strategic mistake of trying to stop overwhelming majority in order to satisfy useless minority. Without Amosun and Okorocha Buhari is surely losing Imo and Ogun that he would have been sure of clear victory. The Governorship elections in those States are clearly going the way of AA and ADM and if Oshiomole tries to stop them then APC won't win because Oshiomole's faction consists of only politicians without grassroot support.
Child number one rule of Man you cannot satisfy everybody everytime,there must be disagreements even Julius Ceasar learnt the hard way. It is only normal the real power lies in APC.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by YorubaEmir: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sannisege:

He’s corrupt and Mr integrity has to allow him cruise him around in his private jet. You’re the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In London (Picture) / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.