Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. (59928 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by HeyCorleone(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

My grandparents never opted to die in millions during the civil war due to stupidity, madness and idiocy. Anybody from a biafran family is the real definition of stupidity.

Buhari is winning and you can't stop it, iswear it

You just confirmed your stupidity by assuming that I'm Biafran. It's rather unfortunate, how someone comes to this world, utterly senseless.

"I swear it". Someone seeing that statement would think you're a person of substance with a reputation, capable of shaking, and making things happen. But no. You're just a simpleton. A Joe Soaps. An idiot with one miserable vote. Pretty much like the rest of the intellectually inept supporters of the incumbent administration. Your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by rexwalters: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
PecE2Make:
APC must lose the presidential seat come Saturday 16th February. This is not 2015
Unless Nicholas Maduro of Venezuela steps down by the 16th of Feb 2019 which is almost impossible,Apc is not losing anything,all these pdp noise is just to make it seem like there is a contest,election day soldier and police will come out government officials will bribe the electorate,they will return APC.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by ThatIgboBoy: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
FastShipping:

Buhari doesn't care if you all kill yourselves and just manage to work together to make him retain the presidency. Buhari is a selfish man with empty head. This is called lack of leadership. The same lack of leadership that made Saraki the Senate president while his presidency and plans shattered by that Saraki's behavior. Buhari sat by with no leadership and let things degenerate into nonsense.

Buhari was a terrible mistake for APC. A mistake no one can undo until Buhari leaves office. A self centered man with empty head at the helm of the nation.

mods
someone hacked this moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by ezkimow(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

who is this i*****?

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by rexwalters: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You just confirmed your stupidity by assuming that I'm Biafran. It's rather unfortunate, how someone comes to this world, utterly senseless.

"I swear it". Someone seeing that statement would think you're a person of substance with a reputation, capable of shaking, and making things happen. But no. You're just a simpleton. A Joe Soaps. An idiot with one miserable vote. Pretty much like the rest of the intellectually inept supporters of the incumbent administration. Your moniker says it all.
How many votes do you have?you are not half a Biafran the real men from the east so shut up.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by vgodwino12(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
icebird25:
When Atiku was cleared by APC to contest the presidential primaries in 2014 together with Buhari in Lagos, he was not corrupt.

When he lost to Buhari and remained loyal to the party, Atiku was not corrupt.

When he used his private jet to campaign with Buhari to his electoral victory, Atiku was not corrupt.

When he remained in APC all through 2015 to 2018, he was not corrupt.

*Now, he has disagreed with PMB and wants to lead the country, he is corrupt. Anyone who shields a corrupt man is more corrupt.*

Give me another reason not to vote ATIKU, and until then, I WILL BE ATIKULATED TILL FEBRUARY 16, 2019.
U have spoken well
#AtikuObiTill2023
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

My region has 20 milliom voters while yours has just 10 million yet you think mine is useless. You gave the otueke bastard 100% yet he what beaten mercilessly up to the point where the bitter fools began to cry for another countrytongue. After this election, a lot of you losers will dive into the atlantic oceancheesy Buhari will continue to be your nightmare forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Gandollar(f): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:
Buhari needs to organize this party soon. We can't just win the presidency and let lose all our states to internal crises
Is it the Lifeless senile buhari who doesn't know what happens around him or another?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by SUPRRA: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
magoo10:
Which presidency do you want to win? Stop dreaming. Ye ma sun
The factions will work against buhari because a win for him is a win for Oshiomole and Co

Buhari winning is a figment of imagination
Daura awaits him

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by objobj: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
eyeview:

He took the third fastest growing economy in the world and drove it into recession. And we have barely come out and you want us to applaud him.

Do you know that buhari is the only president in the world that have driven his country into recession on the two different times he has ruled.

Your jonathan drove it i to recession. You dont know anything
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gandollar:
Is it the Lifeless senile buhari who doesn't know what happens around him or another?

That lifeless senile made you bark like dogs few weeks ago and removed your henchman Onnoghen
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wow this is a monumental disgrace grin
Somebody will soon come on air to tell us the video was edited

Be nice.... Let's call it doctored...... (by small doctor).. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by cheerishMe: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
now I know why unreasonable people are supporting Buhari so after this gentleman's explanation to u . now you are showing your ignorance. sorry broda
APCsupporter:

So did we not eventually overcome the recession? We had to face avengers, looted treasory, depleted reserves, procure weapons, etc yet Buhari overcame everything. You can continue blabbing but my PVC is with me and my whole family is voting Buhari.

Peace
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Gandollar(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

That lifeless senile made you bark like dogs few weeks ago and removed your henchman Onnoghen
Buhari is not in charge. His own wife told the world so. He's just a Zombie like his followers.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by brandmix: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Oil prices fell. It was imminent. You can refer to Okonjo If you dont believe it thats why i even mentioned Venezuela. If Buhari was at fault for that recession i would be on your side today but i used my brain. Buhari is the ideal presido
So we are now on the same level with Venezuela. Is ok.

When it took buhari 6 montha to pick a finance minister while the economy nosed dived, you are here making fallacious anology.

What was he expecting. Abeg park well make breeze blow person
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
brandmix:

So we are now on the same level with Venezuela. Is ok.

When it took buhari 6 montha to pick a finance minister while the economy nosed dived, you are here making fallacious anology.

What was he expecting. Abeg park well make breeze blow person

We have something in common: Overdependence on oil. Even Saudi Arabia was affected

Pdp enjoyed billions of.dollars due to oil boom what effort did they put to diversify the economy?

Buhari deserves accolades for arresting that recession.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Maria2019: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
we don't need all these in Nigeria. we need to proof maturity by vote them out in election rather than disgracing ourselves.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by binioby: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosu has already known that APC would not survive this presidential election. What happened today in Ogun State is a testimony of how APC government is ruined by Oshiomole. Please advise your neighbours to vote wisely. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheerishMe:
now I know why unreasonable people are supporting Buhari so after this gentleman's explanation to u . now you are showing your ignorance. sorry broda

Coming from someone who believes kanu has nukesgrin
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by UltimateTiger(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lmao Nigeria Politics....
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Damco007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
How is the writer a mumu. because someone claims to be a saint and another is perceived as a thief regardless of whether he can do the job or not doesn't imply that the former may be the real hypocrite. If you still think the president is corrupt-free then you need a rethink. Let me leave you with this popular adage. "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you really are". Need I say more.

Sannisege:
You are a Mumu. Its because Atiku is corrupt, thats why he could not win APC primaries. APC cannot present a thief like Atiku as his presidential candidate. Only PDP can do such cos they have no morals or shame
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Abagworo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
rexwalters:
Child number one rule of Man you cannot satisfy everybody everytime,there must be disagreements even Julius Ceasar learnt the hard way. It is only normal the real power lies in APC.

You're missing the point. APC as it is in Imo State is 100% Okorocha's work and almost all members loyal to him. What Oshiomole did was calling out about 5 to 8 of Okorocha's boys he brought to APC and then turning to use them against Okorocha which is impossible because the grassroot members don't know or like them. Okorocha changed the system of governance from a thing of cabal to a thing of the masses where even the smallest boy has a say.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by medd422: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Oil prices fell. It was imminent. You can refer to Okonjo If you dont believe it thats why i even mentioned Venezuela. If Buhari was at fault for that recession i would be on your side today but i used my brain. Buhari is the ideal presido

So you believe a man who is demented is d best man for d job. U must be sick like him. Whatever they paid u to buy ur soul cannot last u for another four years. Look at the bright side of life, vote without partisan sentiment
S
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by TruthinAction: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari organized an entire Arm of Government by deleting onnoghen

He got us out of an imminent recession. Venezuela is still struggling

Buhari is the man for the job. Sai baba

And I pray that his herdsmen will locate you and your family soon. Then your brain will reset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by Ekaka1(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Ukpabi eehhh....see as Tinubu vex stone umbrella shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by rexwalters: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
TruthinAction:

And I pray that his herdsmen will locate you and your family soon. Then your brain will reset.
Atiku's herdsmen or who they herd em Malu?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by 13october: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2019
eyeview:

He took the third fastest growing economy in the world and drove it into recession. And we have barely come out and you want us to applaud him.

Do you know that buhari is the only president in the world that have driven his country into recession on the two different times he has ruled.
13october
Bcoz you were in Libya for your drug bus. Okonjo has explain to us that economy was bad. 2015 soludo cried before the election that whoever win the election would find it difficult bocz over N30tn has squandered.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by goodgeorge(m): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2019
who is surprised , they told us what to do when they were campaigning in 2015

Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by TruthinAction: 12:45am On Feb 12, 2019
rexwalters:
Atiku's herdsmen or who they herd em Malu?

Everyone knows who the terrorists are and those behind them unless you are one of them. The spirit of those you have all killed will haunt you all for the rest of your lives. APC - Association of People without Conscience.
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by georgey007: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

Coming from someone who believes kanu has nukesgrin
who be this one again na. are you sure you are a Nigerian I doubt so. If you are relying on the small change you want to get from this election I hope that money would be enough for you to feed for 4years in Jesus name. Looking at your username it's obvious you are among the online Apc publicity team. Look my brother. That money you I'll get will finish barely in one month I bet you. I am not an Atiku supporter nor buhari supporter because I see those two northern fools as a joke. If you really like argument instead of winning over voters, what's your say about the ganduje crisis?
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by arrestdarrester: 1:33am On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

So it was Oil prices that fell when Buhari drove us into recession during his reign as military head of state too? You are an incurable zombie
Re: Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. by SOFTENGR: 1:44am On Feb 12, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wow this is a monumental disgrace grin
Somebody will soon come on air to tell us the video was edited
What is the extent of technology used? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Buhari In London (Picture) / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.