Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (37506 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 1000angstroms(m): 3:15am On Feb 12, 2019
So these APC Urchins are actually proud of violence, Nigeria is messed up.
They come to the East and feel comfortable because we hate violence but they themselves have immersed themselves that the only way to achieve their heart desires is through violence. It is a pity that we have animals living amongst us.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 1shortblackboy: 3:21am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640757:
Very Good development.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
u think its a good development that non indigenes don't feel safe in kano and have to leave till the elctions are over. u think that is a good thing. my heart bleeds for Nigeria.. the problems are just so many

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by MrCEO69(m): 3:22am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640757:
Very Good development.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Why won't they go.. How is it a good development sir
Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by MrCEO69(m): 3:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

Guy what is in Nigeria? We should sell it and share the money.. Nigeria ko Nigeria ni.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by MrCEO69(m): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Sam0:
Masu gudu su gudu Sai Baba.
They are wiser then you.. But u think this will reduce vote in favor for buhari. This is the reason why.. My story..
Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by nextnear(m): 3:40am On Feb 12, 2019
ItzBIM:
Shall never be well with anyone voting for apc and pdp
get well soon.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Omololu001: 4:30am On Feb 12, 2019
TruthinAction:

Instead of living, they should have all moved to their stronghold which is sabongari. There, no one can intimidate them. They are mainly Igbos living and doing business in that area.
so far Sabon gari is still in kano state, if violence occurs, sabon gari wont be safe... So it's better dey leave
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by desmond2pk: 4:32am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

These Igbo people never disappoint.
Shey Won fi chestbeating sépè fun yin ni?
What useless violence can any pdp even be thinking when the ruling party has all the armed forces in its pocket ?
Shey na vote you wan vote abi na fight you wan fight ?
See him screaming nobody has a monopoly of violence as if he can wait when violence struck .
We know the story of Ojuku and how he ran away dressed like a woman .
We know the story of Lamidi Kanu and how he ran to Israel .
Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8739895_01_jpeg06e80e27b134169ae7332e0f538e0d2e

I see alot of kids on najraland. If you have not witnessed, then you ask questions.
Igbos can't fold their hands for you to kill them. They fight back. They are defenders of northern miorities in Kano, kaduna and jos.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Bishop4real: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2019
Awol1:
I heard members of Kwankwasiyya are ready to pay with their life than see their vote(s) manipulated.

Kano was successfully rigged, and the rigger annihilated, in 2015 because all of Kano heavyweight were in APC.

This period it's not so; and it's fight to finish.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Atiku/Obi must be delivered, no matter what takes.

And you think Rivers & Akwa Ibom will be rigged the way they were rigged in 2015, abi? Just chilax... grin
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:57am On Feb 12, 2019
This is not a good news. It's election for God sake. Well it is better to be safe than sorry. For my northern brothers, election is not war.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Ahmedie28(m): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2019
I pity those who still believe atiku will win this election.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by osariemenk(m): 5:16am On Feb 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMe0PZy1sKY

Please check out our New video, like, watch, tell us what you think by commenting, and please subscribe to our channel, and please share with your friends, Thanks
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Chimezirim121: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2019
yns4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJm2xMI8sg

Imagine people born in New York moving out of california because of elections.
Somehow, you people still think you have a country.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 12, 2019
mosho2good:
��UTOMENDE�����

INEC WORLD CUP FINAL

APC FC v PDP FC

DATE: 16 FEB 2019

VENUE: Estadio DE POLL
TIME: 10AM

REF: MAHMOOD YAKUBU (BAUCHI)

MATCH PREVIEW
PDP are taking an attacking approach with a 3-4-3 formation, while APC, the defending champions, are set for defence with a 5-4-1 formation.

PDP have won four of the five tournaments winning the first three with offside goals before winning their last title in 2011 with genuine goals, while APC won in 2015 with offside.

The two sides have retained their clerical signings who are both on the substitutes bench.

They both swapped players, with PDP signing attacker Atiku Abubakar back for a world record N1bn.
Saraki and Tambuwal were also among big money moves from APC to PDP.

Peter Obi, who was on the substitutes bench in 2015, starts and supports Atiku in attack.
Obasanjo who is getting close to retiring, is dropped to the substitutes bench.

APC signed Sullivan from PDP.
However, APC's Ambode is not fit for this tournament and also the Team Midfielder Okorocha is suspended.

PDP FC
1. Saraki (GK)
2. Tambuwal
3. Ihedioha
4. Umahi
5. Wike
6. Ekweremadu
7. FFK
10. Fayose (yellow card)
11. Okowa the Road Master
8. Peter Obi
9. Atiku (C)

Coach: Prince Uche Secondus

Substitutes:
12. Obasanjo
14. Ikpeazu
15. Udom
16. Gburugburu
17. Ayade
21. Olisa Metu
22. Nwaobushi

APC FC
1. Rotimi (GK)
2. Ngige
3. Ganduje
4. Wammako
5. El-Rufai
6. Lai Mohammed
7. Tinubu
11. Aregbesola (yellow card)
10. New Ag. CJN
8. Osinbajo
9. Mhd.-Buhari (C)

Coach: Adams Oshiomhole

Substitutes:
12. Fashola
13. Akpabio
15. Tony Nwoye
16. Desmond Elliot
17. Fayemi
19. Ayogu Eze
20. Ogboru

IT IS GOING TO BE A TIGHT AND TOUGH MATCH
��U���
Kwankwaso the PDP middfieder
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by nkemjacob2(m): 5:29am On Feb 12, 2019
I will strongly advice non indigenes to leave north especially hot areas
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Alphalum: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2019
mosho2good:
��UTOMENDE�����

INEC WORLD CUP FINAL

APC FC v PDP FC

DATE: 16 FEB 2019

VENUE: Estadio DE POLL
TIME: 10AM

REF: MAHMOOD YAKUBU (BAUCHI)

MATCH PREVIEW
PDP are taking an attacking approach with a 3-4-3 formation, while APC, the defending champions, are set for defence with a 5-4-1 formation.

PDP have won four of the five tournaments winning the first three with offside goals before winning their last title in 2011 with genuine goals, while APC won in 2015 with offside.

The two sides have retained their clerical signings who are both on the substitutes bench.

They both swapped players, with PDP signing attacker Atiku Abubakar back for a world record N1bn.
Saraki and Tambuwal were also among big money moves from APC to PDP.

Peter Obi, who was on the substitutes bench in 2015, starts and supports Atiku in attack.
Obasanjo who is getting close to retiring, is dropped to the substitutes bench.

APC signed Sullivan from PDP.
However, APC's Ambode is not fit for this tournament and also the Team Midfielder Okorocha is suspended.

PDP FC
1. Saraki (GK)
2. Tambuwal
3. Ihedioha
4. Umahi
5. Wike
6. Ekweremadu
7. FFK
10. Fayose (yellow card)
11. Okowa the Road Master
8. Peter Obi
9. Atiku (C)

Coach: Prince Uche Secondus

Substitutes:
12. Obasanjo
14. Ikpeazu
15. Udom
16. Gburugburu
17. Ayade
21. Olisa Metu
22. Nwaobushi

APC FC
1. Rotimi (GK)
2. Ngige
3. Ganduje
4. Wammako
5. El-Rufai
6. Lai Mohammed
7. Tinubu
11. Aregbesola (yellow card)
10. New Ag. CJN
8. Osinbajo
9. Mhd.-Buhari (C)

Coach: Adams Oshiomhole

Substitutes:
12. Fashola
13. Akpabio
15. Tony Nwoye
16. Desmond Elliot
17. Fayemi
19. Ayogu Eze
20. Ogboru

IT IS GOING TO BE A TIGHT AND TOUGH MATCH
��U���
you forgot to include injured DINO MELAYE on the PDP squad
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by celeiyke: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Propaganda. This is totally untrue.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by BiafraIsFree: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2019
All those pastors that have already collected brown envelopes from useless politicians preaching to gullibles religious zombies to go and votes. The question to you all is " where are their children and family members

Where are these politicians children and family members

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by tyup(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

What useless violence can any pdp even be thinking when the ruling party has all the armed forces in its pocket ?
See him screaming nobody has a monopoly of violence as if he can wait when violence struck .
Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

Lmao grin grin

chai guy nawa fr you o....u wan kill person fr early morning grin grin

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o
I am Kano indegine, i lived my entire life in kano.. I can actually tell u wats on ground in kano.. Apc would get nothing less dan 3.5mill votes in Kano.. But the governorship election ganna be bloody

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by moshuur(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Awol1:
I heard members of Kwankwasiyya are ready to pay with their life than see their vote(s) manipulated.

Kano was successfully rigged, and the rigger annihilated, in 2015 because all of Kano heavyweight were in APC.

This period it's not so; and it's fight to finish.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Atiku/Obi must be delivered, no matter what takes.
Y are u thinking this way.....buhari,has been winning in Kano right from d first time he started contesting. Even when PDP was in power,he won in kano state(that's to let u know that when he doesn't av d means/power to rig d election, he still won).So for ur info,he'll always win in kano with or without kwankwaso.
It's like u're even insinuating that without rigging, APC won't av won kano state in 2015.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by dadark: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2019
ogejosh:
They are actually going back to their registered centre where they can cast their votes

dont mind dem....many are just talkin rubbish....running away my foot....many are registered in other areas....
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by TruthinAction: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Omololu001:
so far Sabon gari is still in kano state, if violence occurs, sabon gari wont be safe... So it's better dey leave

There investment is too much to leave like that. Some of them have stayed there for over 30 years, they have built houses and have several investments. Where will they go to? In just the way we have Igbos in the north, we have Hausas in the south. Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Every one will still die one day. Why fear death. Let's be bold and face our fear for the first time. Enough is enough. Fear has torment.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by dadark: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2019
many of you talk like sey una no know una country atall....

i cant stop shakin my head readin comments online....

apc is plannin this,fee dee fee is doing that....

you can only cast your vote in the area you registered....

how can you people always forget that....??

na una always dey make dramas out of everything....

chaii....
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Onlinealaba(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedDo u have Thermocool stainless four burner with oven gas cooker/how much? need it today b4 12 pm
We don't av thermocool, we av other products.. How do I contact you
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Omololu001: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2019
TruthinAction:

There investment is too much to leave like that. Some of them have stayed there for over 30 years, they have built houses and have several investments. Where will they go to? In just the way we have Igbos in the north, we have Hausas in the south. Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Every one will still die one day. Why fear death. Let's be bold and face our fear for the first time. Enough is enough. Fear has torment.
bro I fully support you. Nigeria is a failed nation, that's why things like this still happens.

Things like this should not be happening at all. People should have the right to vote for whoever they want. The FG is always pampering the North east and west a lot.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by GGirll: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
GoTV:
God punish Atiku-Obi sad
I thought you claimed to be a Christian idiotic slowpoke from Hell.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Ziggylady(f): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

Afonja ugly face with thick kpomo lips...your fellow afonjas are also leaving because the average northern muslims considers you afonjarudeen an infidell who should be hacked too..You lots run to Sabon-Gari for safety when trouble starts..

To show how inferior you are considered..sight the moon for muslims in Nigeria to start with.

Ugly and wicked things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.