Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? (633 Views)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
To all the men and women here,how do you know if someone is ugly or not.... Because to me no one is ugly...share your opinions
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? by kingxsamz(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
futurist369:
To all the men and women here,how do you know if someone is ugly or not.... Because to me no one is ugly...share your opinions

The pic will answer your question.

Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? by okk4sure: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2019
By using Uglimeter & Uglicoscope.Beauty is in the eyes of beholder."I create man in my own image" says God.Den if u say anybody is ugly,u are indirectly saying God is ugly.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Ugly? by Uglymugg: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
If a lot of People stare at you. Means you're somewhat ugly and they're trying to undersrand why and how you became that way.

(1) (Reply)

Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? / Breaking News: Bushyanuss In Coma / 10 New Facts And Points About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.