Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (63111 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Kylekent59:

Oya oooo, delete the account ooo

Lol... I dy play na
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Slynation post=75674609]
This one strong oO....grin
At least u try show face for here...
Therefore "Go and Sin no more"[/quote
grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
football is no longer in England, since 2012 how many times have any EPL team reach EPL semi apart from Liverpool reaching there last season,but since then till now Spain and Germany have lifted on different occasions..
Spain and Germany on different occasions? Apart from Bayern in 2013 too, what other occasion did any German team lift it? When last did any French or Italian team win the champions league?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:
Yea but Barca ain't making good use of theirs anymore... unlike before
True, they are paying big money for young talent these days. It is hard to always produce young talent from the academy but I agree, it is not a very "Barca way".
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Ximenez:
Spain and Germany on different occasions? Apart from Bayern in 2013 too, what other occasion did any German team lift it? When last did any French or Italian team win the champions league?
In fact, when Juve fcvked up to RM in the finals 2 season ago, it vexed me ... I even lost money. Maybe that's why they splashed $$$ on CR7 who had been killing them!
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Slynation(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
True, they are paying big money for young talent these days. It is hard to always produce young talent from the academy but I agree, it is not a very "Barca way".
I just weak for Barca....
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Itsmedozie: 12:58am On Feb 13, 2019
being a united fan I truly didn't expect us to progress against a PSG team no matter how much momentum we have gained cause this is the champions league . But I didn't expect a loss at home, I was expecting a draw at most
the first half was a level performance from both teams but the injury to martial and lingard affected our attacking threat badly showing the fact that we don't have a good squad depth unlike the PSG team we played who were without neymar and cavani
from my own view if martial and lingard played the second half we would have replied the goals we conceded
if neymar and cavani played, PSG might have lost the game because they won't be defensive minded as they were in the first half and would have conceded as we also would have
also in relation to the referee that guy has no chill at all if pogba deserved a red card which I know he did, kimpembe also deserve one too for his challenge on Marcus

for the Chelsix haters enjoy your Thursday night football cause that might be the only way you will qualify for the champions league next season
the fixtures against mancity and Liverpool are all at old Trafford do the maths

when PSG played us they would have scored more if they wanted to but that respect was there

but mancity humiliated chelsix like they were a league two team playing the fa cup to the point that sarri couldn't even shake pep's hand

so chelsix fans stop hating on united focus on your problems and hope for the best in your Thursday night football
peace out

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by anuma1(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Man U de play PSG but Chelsea de your mind ... cheesy
una no gree make person hear word
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Collins10(m): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
EPL is the worst and over hype league in the world..... Even Dortmund will wype man United 3
So EPL is now the worst league in the world because the leaders of Ligue 1 beat the 4th position in EPL 0-2?

Will PSG play Man City (who are the EPL leaders) this way?
Bring the 4th placed club in Ligue 1 and ask them to play Man Utd.

The way you guys watch your football is shocking!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by tfash96(m): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Next time u hear people from Paris coming to pay u visit u will decline and say u want people from Tokyo

RIP Man U we love u but what can we do God loveth u more
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Itsmedozie:
being a united fan I truly didn't expect us to progress against a PSG team no matter how much momentum we have gained cause this is the champions league . But I didn't expect a loss at home, I was expecting a draw at most
the first half was a level performance from both teams but the injury to martial and lingard affected our attacking threat badly showing the fact that we don't have a good squad depth unlike the PSG team we played who were without neymar and cavani
from my own view if martial and lingard played the second half we would have replied the goals we conceded
if neymar and cavani played, PSG might have lost the game because they won't be defensive minded as they were in the first half and would have conceded as we also would have
also in relation to the referee that guy has no chill at all if pogba deserved a red card which I know he did, kimpembe also deserve one too for his challenge on Marcus

for the Chelsix haters enjoy your Thursday night football cause that might be the only way you will qualify for the champions league next season

when PSG played us they would have scored more if they wanted to but that respect was there

but mancity humiliated chelsix like they were a league two team playing the fa cup to the point that sarri couldn't even shake pep's hand

so chelsix fans stop hating on united focus on your problems and hope for the best in your Thursday night football
peace out
Chief hopefully our injured strikers would be back before 18th GOD Willing.
I will like to teach those Europa Club some lessons. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by tfash96(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2019
yassinattah:

lol, She's equal to the task.
You know naija women nah when it comes to the other other room matter,Dem no dey take am play.
abi na.wetin dey happen now bro

U no go get strength 2 Bleep ur wife again o
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by natoemojay(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2019
grin i knew it was coming
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by TRAVEL101(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Manchester United can upturned the result in Paris.
Just believe me!
Man U fans If you believe we can, click share
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by AdiscoPele: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:

Eyah.... So touching!!
But before the match, I'm sure u were Busy beating your chest & shouting ontop of your voices that united will win...
Only 2-0 na e humble you & u crying like a baby grin

My friend it's too early to start crying because Liverpool, Chelsea, PSG, Man city, Arsenal are all waiting consecutively.....
After that, then we can listen to your cries...grin
Chai!!! E pain me no be small but I wasn't really expecting much. Moreover, you know within yourself that we Man U fans don't go chestbeating like the efulefu Chelsix fans, and we don't cry and curse our manager and players like dem dem(if you know you know).
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by naija01: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2019
No Neymar... No Cavani... Man Utd still chop am...

Dem go still blame me for their loss & Pogba’s red card

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by raphy(m): 3:19am On Feb 13, 2019
holuwajobar:
If PSG wins, I will delete my nairaland account..... grin angry

E sure for me die
oya abeg delete it now..no near here again.
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Theboss100(m): 4:38am On Feb 13, 2019
kecee99:
U're a liverpool nd we're a football grin
Liverpool Fan Bro
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Ifecokasa(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Pointguardusa post=75674136]I think after this match all Man utd fans in Abuja should avoid Mpappe junction for now...[/quote

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by EduColombo(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Itsmedozie:

peace out
Face your problems. Leave Chelsea out of this.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Tycoon007(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DM/WhatssApp/Telegram 07035077624
Also DM for free Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/Job
Updates
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by sexy74(m): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:
Am so sad and angry ryt now, my hope was high, Man u, why? why?

soekjar why

Pogba why

Martial why

Am sad, let me go and sleep jejely, food no go go for my mouth tonight

Man u why, why why??
this one na musical lyrics ooh.
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by bot101(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2019
OVA200:
2012 to date is 10 years to you abi?

When you have something reasonable to say raise your hand up we go call you.

Mum. How many EPL clubs have won the UCL between 2009 and 2019? Go to school you no go hear. English is a pretty difficult subject for some people SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2019
engrchykae:
the spanish la liga is the best followed by maybe italy and germany.
if we package the nigeria premier league very well,it will be better than the epl.
epl is an overhyped league run by foreign players
I swear, this is the best comment I've read about football on nairaland.
English continue to talk down other leagues including La Liga yet every single English team that face Spanish team was disgraced out of the competition last season, Barca vs Chelsea , Sevilla vs Man U, Arsenal vs Atletico, Liverpool vs Real Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Collins10:
So EPL is now the worst league in the world because the leaders of Ligue 1 beat the 4th position in EPL 0-2?

Will PSG play Man City (who are the EPL leaders) this way?
Bring the 4th placed club in Ligue 1 and ask them to play Man Utd.

The way you guys watch your football is shocking!
I taught you guys Said other leagues, especially leagues like Bundesliga and league one are farmers league......with all the mouth you guys have run before the match commence this is what you have to say, truly EPL is worst,have you forgotten who sent Man U packing last season?it was a team in fifth position then which is Sevilla...let me butress my point by saying this "EPL sucks", just only tv rights you guys have that's all,go out and see what other people are playing..and before I forget you mentioned why not bring a Team that's in fourth position wether you will not beat them, Lyon which is in fourth beat Man City 2:0 at the group stage of the competition,so Mr you got no point but to be sorry for your league cos it's going the path of Seria A, which was the best league then.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Ximenez:
at least they have reached finals...
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
lilbest4:
I swear, this is the best comment I've read about football on nairaland.
English continue to talk down other leagues including La Liga yet every single English team that face Spanish team was disgraced out of the competition last season, Barca vs Chelsea , Sevilla vs Man U, Arsenal vs Atletico, Liverpool vs Real Madrid
but our people don't believe that EPL is over hyped

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.