Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (61792 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2019
OVA200:
2012 to date is 10 years to you abi?

When you have something reasonable to say raise your hand up we go call you.
you are trying to sound smart but you are extremely dull. when did "the last ten years " mean since 2012?
Listen, for the past ten years, that is since 2009 till today, only one English team (Chelsea has won the UCL)
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by OVA200(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2019
lilbest4:
you are trying to sound smart but you are extremely dull. when did "the last ten years " mean since 2012?
Listen, for the past ten years, that is since 2009 till today, only one English team (Chelsea has won the UCL)
Why are they so many stupid people on nairaland, you just jump like toad and start shaking head like agama lizard to something you didn't know how it pans out, just read the next two pages of the thread and see how extremely stupid you are.

Read what I answer you your brother in idiocy up there with.
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
raphy:
oya abeg delete it now..no near here again.

Abeg na, i don repent grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Adek15(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Ximenez:
In three years

Tottenham has beaten Dortmund twice
Man U has beaten Juventus
Chelsea has beaten ATM, and Liverpool has beaten PSG, AS Roma and Napoli
Leicester has beaten Sevilla
No club is unbeaten
Chelsea has beaten barca, PSG, bayern in that time frame
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by andrew444(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
OVA200:
2012 to date is 10 years to you abi?

When you have something reasonable to say raise your hand up we go call you.

He is right ,you won't start counting from 2012 sir

Check the list of champions league winners for the past 10 years and you will only find one English club there okay ,you can't start counting from 2012 as that's the last 7 years not 10.
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by OVA200(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
andrew444:

He is right ,you won't start counting from 2012 sir

Check the list of champions league winners for the past 10 years and you will only find one English club there okay ,you can't start counting from 2012 as that's the last 7 years not 10.
Why do all of you don't know something before and after a comment and you are jumping to it like kids.

The issue here is not the year frame but the guy modified his post when corrected and the even admit it.

Below is his original comment.

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Foodforthought: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2019
mayDtolu:

POGBA wey una dey always shout na glorified average player...he committed fouls till e chop red card....Dah one na player?
When you are going to lose a game, you are going to lose it. What did Hazard do at the Etihad? That's football at times. I am not the kind of fan who questions a player's ability because of one defeat. You clearly have not been watching Pogba this season
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by andrew444(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Ximenez:
In three years

Tottenham has beaten Dortmund twice
Man U has beaten Juventus
Chelsea has beaten ATM, and Liverpool has beaten PSG, AS Roma and Napoli
Leicester has beaten Sevilla
No club is unbeaten

Dem they talk about knock out you dey talk about group stage

Didnt napoli also not win liverpool? psg also won liverpool, sevilla also beat liverpool and make them cry and they didnt touch the europa league

I will only agree with leicester and liverpool beating roma because its knockout, but as far as its group stage its useless, liverpool where even lucky to qualify ahead of napoli due to goal difference

Should i also remind you when monaco kicked the almighty mancity out? lol

Sevilla also kicked united out last season

Bayern leverkusen also beat tottenham in the group stage monaco did same also and tottenham crash out at the group stage 2 seasons ago

There is nothing wrong in loosing but english pundit and fans are quick to call others league farmers league but they got beating by those farmers team.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by andrew444(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
OVA200:
Why do all of you don't know something before and after a comment and you are jumping to it like kids.

The issue here is not the year frame but the guy modified his post when corrected and the even admit it.

Below is his original comment.

For the last 10 years only one english team has won the champions league thats what i saw.

Its not compulsory you must call everyone kids as this is a faceless forum, anyway i dont care as you can insult me if you like.

Dont have time for such this morning.
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by SirMichael1: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:

This guy must be in sifia pains by now...grin

What's the meaning of this 'Sifia pains' I've been seeing for quite sometime now?
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Bobo, European competition is European competition.Whether it's Wednesday or Thursday football,it doesn't matter.My submission is dat,over some yrs now, English team av not fared well in dem.
okay then. I hear you. I'm not Bobo tho undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Johnpaul01: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Relax,in case you didn't watch de match.The card was given to him first in error.He then argued with de umpire before it was reversed n given to Pogba.Thank me for spending time to update you on a boring game played by one local champion club like dat in England.
Oga you posted that stuff, minutes after the red card saga, how many seconds did it take the ref to reverse it, if you were watching the match, you wouldn't have posted that shit because the red card saga has passed b4 you posted, even here on nairaland, we have already flogged it. Simply, don't defend your mistake
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Ifecokasa post=75677948][/quote]

Yes na
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Severe pains

SirMichael1:

What's the meaning of this 'Sifia pains' I've been seeing for quite sometime now?
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by andrew444(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Collins10:
So EPL is now the worst league in the world because the leaders of Ligue 1 beat the 4th position in EPL 0-2?

Will PSG play Man City (who are the EPL leaders) this way?
Bring the 4th placed club in Ligue 1 and ask them to play Man Utd.

The way you guys watch your football is shocking!

Lyon beat mancity have you forgotten?
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Guy you go delete am.

holuwajobar:

Abeg na, i don repent grin
guy you must delete these accounts
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Guy you go delete am.

guy you must delete these accounts

Lol... Lets wait for aggregate

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by mayDtolu(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Foodforthought:

When you are going to lose a game, you are going to lose it. What did Hazard do at the Etihad? That's football at times. I am not the kind of fan who questions a player's ability because of one defeat. You clearly have not been watching Pogba this season

I keep saying it...POGBA is still an average and over hype player by man U fans....For hazard case, He was not at fault against man city but Chelsea team is entirely poor currently because of there new coach tactics and you can't compare him with POGBA..
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by andrew444(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
You are failing to understand the revenue distribution in the EPL .... RM/Barca remain strong because they get the lion's share of La Liga money. If they did play in the EPL they may not have as much money to spend because of EPL's more distributed scheme of equally sharing EPL TV revenue among teams.

The last time i checked Barca/Rm are richer than all EPL teams
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by hansomb: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Dem don dey give excuses.
Una think say na Burnley una go play today abi?
With all the gragra were una make, you guys are now humble. cheesy
13 games 11 wins 1 draw 1 loss (half time ) Still the most inform team in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Itsmedozie:
being a united fan I truly didn't expect us to progress against a PSG team no matter how much momentum we have gained cause this is the champions league . But I didn't expect a loss at home, I was expecting a draw at most
the first half was a level performance from both teams but the injury to martial and lingard affected our attacking threat badly showing the fact that we don't have a good squad depth unlike the PSG team we played who were without neymar and cavani
from my own view if martial and lingard played the second half we would have replied the goals we conceded
if neymar and cavani played, PSG might have lost the game because they won't be defensive minded as they were in the first half and would have conceded as we also would have
also in relation to the referee that guy has no chill at all if pogba deserved a red card which I know he did, kimpembe also deserve one too for his challenge on Marcus

for the Chelsix haters enjoy your Thursday night football cause that might be the only way you will qualify for the champions league next season
the fixtures against mancity and Liverpool are all at old Trafford do the maths

when PSG played us they would have scored more if they wanted to but that respect was there

but mancity humiliated chelsix like they were a league two team playing the fa cup to the point that sarri couldn't even shake pep's hand

so chelsix fans stop hating on united focus on your problems and hope for the best in your Thursday night football
peace out

Lamentations from a pained fan cheesy

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Collins10:
So EPL is now the worst league in the world because the leaders of Ligue 1 beat the 4th position in EPL 0-2?

Will PSG play Man City (who are the EPL leaders) this way?
Bring the 4th placed club in Ligue 1 and ask them to play Man Utd.

The way you guys watch your football is shocking!
Exactly......

I tire for some sentimental people
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019
TRAVEL101:
Manchester United can upturned the result in Paris.
Just believe me!
Man U fans If you believe we can, click share

Nobody don click share since... cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
at least they have reached finals...

Take it easy. Liverpool also reached finals last season
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Slynation(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2019
SirMichael1:

It was coined from Fayose's speech (I'm in severe pains) when he alleged one of his hands was broken by securities...

But his pronunciation was "I'm in sifia pains"

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Slynation(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2019
AdiscoPele:
Chai!!! E pain me no be small but I wasn't really expecting much. Moreover, you know within yourself that we Man U fans don't go chestbeating like the efulefu Chelsix fans, and we don't cry and curse our manager and players like dem dem(if you know you know).

Lol... u both are birds of same feathers!!
Una fit use mouth score hat trick before match start....grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 by Itsmedozie: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lamentations from a pained fan cheesy
las las I go dey alright
just hope your not a chelsix fan
if you are .........

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.