Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation (35560 Views)

President Tinubu ‘Ordered’ Adamu’s Resignation, Abubakar Kyari To Takeover / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
A section of delegates of the All Progressives Congress(APC) have called on National chairman of the party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

Adamu announced Senate President Ahmad Lawan as the “consensus candidate” ahead of APC presidential primary on Tuesday.

But outraged NWC members dismissed the statement as “your personal opinion”.

Reacting, many said Adamu’s antics showed that he is working overzealously for “a small cabal including few shadowy but influential figures at the Presidency whose stock in trade is to drop the name of President Buhari, who is a worthy and highly principled leader, in pursuit of their nefarious agenda.”

According to them, Adamu now constitutes a “clear and present danger to continued existence of APC as a corporate entity”, capable of subverting Nigeria’s democratic processes.
“By this show of shame, Adamu has clearly shown that he is not fit to preside over APC.

It is shameful that a man rehabilitated from political penury in March by President Buhari who made him National Chairman by consensus can now be trying to destroy the same party within three months,” said Mohammed Argugu, a delegate from Sokoto State.

Another delegate, Ms. Bintu Ibrahim from Niger State, said: “I no longer have confidence in Adamu to continue as APC Chairman.”

APC’ National Vice Chairman of North-West, Dr. Salihu Lukman, condemned Adamu’s “autocratic leadership style” by making weighty public statement in the name of APC without consultation with fellow NWC members.

Also, self-styled “leader of reformed APC”, Alhaji Buba Galadima, described Adamu as “a political snake” who once stabbed President Buhari in the back in 2003 as Governor of Nasarawa State.

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-delegates-demand-adamus-resignation/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Puskas: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
The satanic party is heading to oblivion

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Bastard1stborn: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
I wish to remind you that Atiku sat in place of Yusuf Buhari father at his wedding and he was the one that paid the bride price. Even if Tinubu wins, the whole northerners will vote for Atiku.

I don Dey reason how South go be after 2023 with Northerner as a president

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Arrewa: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rubbish!!! Adamu is going no where!!

I’ve seen some comment from some Yorubas saying they won’t vote for a northerner again, they always starts making the elections as North vs South and later start blaming northerners for voting based on tribe and region when we support our own!!

Find a new way to sell your Candidate not by making the election a war between northerners and southerners!!

You can’t use this and expect to beat the most populous region in the country...

Even if a Southerner is going to emerge... It's never going to be Tinubu!!

And heaven won't fall!!

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by alsudan: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
If Buhari and Lawan don’t shift on their Lawan pipe dream, APC might not have a Convention to attend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Crixxx: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
This film sweet sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Salvador1: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just say Tinubu urchins/delegates demand his suspension

Imagine the news coming from Lagos/ibadan express media.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lagos state delegates?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by lloydtruth: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
The nations newspaper is leading the book of lamentations after 7-8 years of zombism by SW this is how it ended.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by PrinceOfLagos: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
This news is coming from "TheNation" Tinubu newspaper company

I will pass biko

Fake news

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Epain dem say no egunje for them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by jhydebaba(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Better oh! Make una begin speak up. Asiwaju all the way.

8 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by limeta(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fulani country

3 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
E don cast. Las las, na only Lagos go chop breakfast... Shayooooo....

Pesin wen don pocket money finish, dey act gospel movie. Everybody dey act film, Adamu dey play boze, Tinubu and co dey play Leonardo decaprio for titanic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
lloydtruth:
The nations newspaper is leading the book of lamentations after 7-8 years of zombism by SW this is how it ended.

Dem never begin cry. Na tomorrow dem go start the gnashing of teeth for revelations.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Abfinest007(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let them kill themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by adioolayi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Intrigues ...surprises .... Tomorrow go full

2 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Realist12: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's watch, tomorrow convention will reveal a lot of things . I'm very sure the Northern governors won't want the presidency to remain in the north as it will destroy political calculations going forward. The convention will reveal the truth .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Jostoman: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
I wish to remind you that Atiku sat in place of Yusuf Buhari father at his wedding and he was the one that paid the bride price. Even if Tinubu wins, the whole northerners will vote for Atiku.

Atiku is a unifier

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by helinues: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Too early

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Jostoman: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

nothing will happen to South because Atiku is a unifier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Putinofrussia: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abdulahi Adamu and his cohorts are failures.
They have failed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Yankee101: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Great move
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by abobote: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
For not allowing them get their share of dollars, like their PDP counterparts

3 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by sogodihno: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This news is coming from "TheNation" Tinubu newspaper company

I will pass biko

Fake news

Every news outlet is own by Tinubu. You will cry last last

10 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by 9jahotblog: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haaa Tinubu is a goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Corporate2020: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Tinubu will humiliate them all, just watch it.

9 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by halaqasa: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Otun ti zeh
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by ZombieTAMER: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
undecided

Not only Adamu

even Buhari.... jokers everywhere

The Tinubu Nation newspaper grabbing straws

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by BigBrother9ja: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Franchise21(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
OK
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Benesis: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Las las dat guy na monkey, the guy did not have to show his hands, now everyone knows tge game he is playing and now he cant stand and fight the NWC the Northern Caucus, and the south...

The guy has turned himself a liability.
But should Lawan win, APC will crash, tomorow tomorrow, even before next year

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.