Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale (11950 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Monster Hurricane Ian Devastates USA ( Pics, Video) / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by gosekuh: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2019
nothing my eye hasnt
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by barragan: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Which one is it? Testicles or kidney? Bloggers and copying rubbish and pasting it just like that. Nonsense.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by anochuko01(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2019
tt
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by gosekuh: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
nothing m
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Well he would get a buyer sharp sharp from Nigeria yahoo boys. But the unfortunate thing is if he sell it to them by the next 72 hours he will definitely become a ghost.

Some time some people are just stupid how dare a sane man an African who know what body parts are demonically used for to be Adverising his body part like this honestly this dude is very stupud.

He never understand i bet him he would understand the meaning of Africa in the next few days. Foolish man.

This Kenya people and sense no dey gree at all.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by unity004(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
grin i will like to sell one of my eye, what is the need of having two eye & still be broke when u can live with one & make small cash na gud business be dat oh
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by jantofubu(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
How much is that amount in naira plzz grin
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Attentions all yorubas who support buhari 2015 get ready to enter this business after buhari finish with Nigeria for another four years lipsrsealed
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
This is the first time i am hearing that people sell Testicles
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Attentions all yorubas who support buhari 2015 get ready to enter this business after buhari finish with Nigeria for another four years lipsrsealed

tongue Grab the Rope after Buhari win, and save us the Trouble of using you for Ritual

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Favmil101(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=PlugBlogng post=75642859]Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pavore9 you really need to create a thread "living with Kenyans" because I am sure you definitely have experiences to share

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
rastaLivity:
I also wish to sell my testicles too, but na only one egg I go sell o.

hmmm,do I even need two nipples?

Do you even need any of the nipples?
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Isn’t that all you want to sell grin

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
hmmmmm, he should think twice o.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Beey(f): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
decatalyst:
Who in Kenya is not mad?

Just asking for a friend, please.
You infected us with your madness.It’s contagious you know.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Beey(f): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Davash222:
97% of Kenyans are periodically mad.
Only the mad can take statistics for other mad ones.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Beey(f): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
mrfm1:
97% of Kenyan are stupid modafuckers. Na so one commit suicide just because Arsenal lost a match.
Oh you mean just like you? And do you consider yourself sensible?Rubbish.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by decatalyst(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Beey:
You infected us with your madness.It’s contagious you know.

Who is this dimwit?

Are you fron the "group"?
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Beey(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
decatalyst:

Who is this dimwit?

Are you fron the "group"?
No from your group fool.Mtcheeeew. Shift your stupidity off my scope.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by PlugBlogng: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
Sell it to Ambode
Abode no get the money
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by decatalyst(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Beey:
No from your group fool.Mtcheeeew. Shift your stupidity off my scope.

Angry soul...

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by YAHREIGNS: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
From the comments, something tells me he would have gotten a buyer if he was in Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Shouldn’t Cook – Uganda President, Yoweri Museveni / EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.