Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 (39140 Views)

Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) / Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces / Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by leeikem(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Rest well....
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Yinxies(f): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
shocked

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Isobaric6788(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
May his soul rip

Visit and study in Canada
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Praise2780: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
people wey suppose die dem no die .the people that are digital and useful are the ones that are dying.what an irony of life.so long bros.enjoy eternity.
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Truefaith: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
This is the appointment each of us must make.

And there really is no particular order. God may call anyone at anytime.

Are you ready to face God, if yours happen today?

Tomorrow may be too late

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/

1 Like

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by SocialJustice: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
BOOMnaija:
This should make front-page....not toke makinwa flaunting fake tiny waste or paedophidic tiwa savage hanging out with wizzy or Roman goddess flaunting those diseased overbloated mangoes on her chest. Gush!
What the hell is wrong with you? Is Wizkid a minor?

Seun fix your website o before this thing will crash again and lose all valuable data.

1 Like

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by arsenal33: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2019
That is a star with substance.

May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Drama35(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2019
I u related to topson? Or have u ever lived in in Zaria road by Yoruba road Kaduna?
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Drama35(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Jessyjack:
The grave is indeed the richest place on Earth.... So many intellectuals are lying there wasted..... May God help us to fulfill our purpose in Earth and die in a good old age in Jesus name amen.

Rip to the young man.
u related to topson? Or have u ever lived in in Zaria road by Yoruba road Kaduna?
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Slynation(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
what a talented young man.... RIP
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by wink2015(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Samgist:
30-year-old Nigerian scriptwriter, Osang Abang, is dead.
The University of Calabar graduate, who worked with M-Net, passed away in a bus accident, on Thursday night, and was buried on Monday.
Abang was co-writing content for Tinsel, a popular Nigerian soap opera, before his death. He was also the head writer of the series, BattleGround. Other projects he worked on includes ‘Forbidden’, ‘Hush’, ‘Hustle’, ‘Jemeji’, ‘E.V.E’, and ‘Ajoche’.

Source
http://samgist.com/tinsel-co-writer-dies-in-auto-crash-at-30/

This young man just die go like that.

Life Na yeye O!

Nothing dey this life except short pleasure after which is 6 feet.

Ant and termites later do justice to the body.

The best thing is to live a good legacy while being alive and be good to your fellow human.

STOP BOASTING "Do you know who I am"

This is because you are a Mr Nobody as it is the grace of Almighty God that is sustaining you through the breath of life that he gave.

Rest in peace, the departed!
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by labusinessguide: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
meobizy:

Thunder will surely fire you.

Lmao
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by enemmo(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Wow...he co-wrote all my favourite soaps!

Rest in peace great writer. We've lost another great talent.

He also featured as an actor in Eve the legal series
Yassim, Ezinne's crush.
R.I.P Osang

1 Like

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by queenitee(f): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Oh no.. Tinsel and Hush, my TV series

Rest in peace
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by UrVillagePpl: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2019
such a talent,, Rip bro....

an opportunity for you to add to ur acct.. for sure odd, add me up on whatsapp 08136512503.. payment after win is allowed. do not afford to miss this opportunity ....
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Kanoute(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
RIP bro...

Road accidents in Nigeria... SMH

Anytime I ply the roads in Nigeria, my heart is always in my mouth till I get to my destination..
Where do I start complaining?? angry

Is it the dead traps we call roads in the country?
Or the buses which are not road worthy?
Or is it the driver who has no regard for life, and takes a shot of dry gin before driving because to him the gin will help him "shine his eyes"...
Or the citizens who spends more time praying for journey mercies before any trip
A friend of mine will always say "nor be the safe journey when dem write for car body go make am reach e destination"

I hope we get it right one day in this country...
But sincerely, I have lost all hope..

Lights up in the sky to all those who have lost their life on the road... Peace at last, all I can wish
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by koyeni(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2019
sad
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by touchLife: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Heavens welcomes u bro....... Thank you for telling our stories, thank you for all the big smiles, indeed it's not by how far but how well you live, many may see ur passing as untimely but bro you couldn't have offered better.... Your name has been written on the sands of time as such u can never be forgotten...... Rest on bro!

1 Like

Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Endyfrekz: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Samgist:
30-year-old Nigerian scriptwriter, Osang Abang, is dead.
The University of Calabar graduate, who worked with M-Net, passed away in a bus accident, on Thursday night, and was buried on Monday.
Abang was co-writing content for Tinsel, a popular Nigerian soap opera, before his death. He was also the head writer of the series, BattleGround. Other projects he worked on includes ‘Forbidden’, ‘Hush’, ‘Hustle’, ‘Jemeji’, ‘E.V.E’, and ‘Ajoche’.

Source
http://samgist.com/tinsel-co-writer-dies-in-auto-crash-at-30/

Dear Lord!!! this is so SAD
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Iamanie(f): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
�RIP
Re: Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 by Adaobiii: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Just came across eve and decided to check him out, never knew he was dead.
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.