Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki (27924 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic) / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by EazyMoh(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Will that stop him from contesting in 2023? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Peaceontome247: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Either u stop him or not we Fulani Muslim we rule Nigeria for life... Ipob will wail forever

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
I have never been on the same page with you Bulky, but on this note, you did a great job. As for Tinubu he can never rule this country with his drug peddling and big opolo eyes.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by iamezekwesiri: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
The man has spoken!!! Thunder faya anybody wey call Atiku corrupt... Let it be known to you wailers that Atiku has been forgiven same way APC forgives their ppl too

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Muscomide: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Omo, see finishing........
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by eagleeye2: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Tinubu is actually daydreaming if he thinks he can be the president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by freezze(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Shut up, was he a criminal while in APC?.. you just keep been more and more stooooooopeeeed everyday.
post=75644739:

His ambition was to see President MUHAMMADU BUHARI becomes President, and it was so fulfilling.

Saraki the criminal, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by riversatikulate: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Saturday is the great day. a shocker to the camp of the APC when PDP is announced winner

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by liohan: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Seetto:
Otoge , tinubu legacy has brought remarkable achievements for Lagos, what has your legacy brought for kwara people, poverty at its peak, absolutely infrastructure deficits.....
You want to compare Lagos and Kwara?
What does Kwara produce or have that you will use to compare both?
Since the inception of Nigeria, who have you seen or heard that chooses to go to Ilorin instead of Lagos?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Omo babaoloye don talk. Tinubu still want kwara to be under him after having almost the southwest states. This is just the beginning of his downfall. I'm very sure Apc will lose Oyo and Ogun in the Governorship election. By then hm go know say You don't overstretch your luck.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Mosesoly(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
OTOGE,Bulky stop deceiving us ,you left APC,because of your personal interest,you wanted to contest for the presidency and with PMB still in charge you knew it is impossible,you also left because you couldn't have access to the cookie jar,you weren't allowed to have those appointment you wanted,come Saturday you all will be disgraced when PMB eventually wins,and you lose our state of Harmony to the opposition, though it was good you opposed the Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by eurogee: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2019
You are stupid. Hollow head! Tinubu never like Buhari let alone supporting him. He is doing this now just to realise personal ambition but let's see him become president na.

post=75644739:

His ambition was to see President MUHAMMADU BUHARI becomes President, and it was so fulfilling.

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Humility017(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2019
DLondonboiy:

All these ones na anywhere their belle lead them to..No ability to think for themselves..They don't mind if its a Muslims-muslim ticket or a bokoharam ticket as long as their 30k is guaranteed. Zoms!
I tell you...
their 30k stipends means a lot to them....
poor kids...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by jaxxy(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75644739:

Bt Bukola Said The Whole truth here.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by slimfit1(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Sowore AAC na him me dey vote for. Saraki with Atiku na to drain money again for our vault. PDP want to make their money back for the last 4 years, no father Christmas from the treasury. If you vote them in its plain light day robbery. APC chop with a little sense, PDP chop with boldness be careful.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by adaweezy(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
Liar!

Buhari had contested three times before 2015, he never for once chose a Muslim as his running mate. I wonder how that would have changed in 2015.

Saraki has an inflated sense of self. How much did his Kwara contribute in 2015 sef undecided? Just less than 600k votes. If those votes were deducted, APC would still have won. How much did he contribute? 200M according to him undecided If that is deducted, the campaign wouldn't have gone broke either. undecided

We dey watch am.
Kogi state too
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by osariemenk(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMe0PZy1sKY

Please check out our New video, like, watch, tell us what you think by commenting, and please subscribe to our channel, and please share with your friends, Thanks
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Cantonese: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Seetto:
Otoge , tinubu legacy has brought remarkable achievements for Lagos, what has your legacy brought for kwara people, poverty at its peak, absolutely infrastructure deficits.....

Fine man, please tell us some of Tinubu's achievements in Lagos. Tell us also how far Lagos has prospered under AD/ACN/APC since 1999 till date.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by acedsportsng: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Smart Senator,the nightmare of Oshiomhole,Tinubu,Lai and Buhari.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by DoTheNeedful: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2019
adaweezy:

Kogi state too

You must be funny to think Saraki has strong influence in Kogi. The big man in Kogi was Abubakar Audu before his death. Idris Wada is also strong. None of them were/are loyal to him. The loyality/friendship Dino has with him has nothing to do with him helping his campaign.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by chrismago(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Voice of a Drowning Man.

O to ge!
N-power beneficiary spotted, you think 30k is everything?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by jidestroud(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2019
We don't know who will become president in this country in the future, but we certainly know those who will NEVER become president of Nigeria. TINUBU is one of them.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by israelmao(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75644739:

We saw how true criminals were treated in Ogun State in an inconclusive rally as it is typical of them to declare election inconclusive then rigging ensues.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by ojuu4u(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2019
iammo:

cool

Tinubu demonstrated his discipline, love for national democracy and respect for party supremacy..

These are the traits Amosun, Okorocha and Saraki lacks

Saraki single handedly held nigerians down by delaying budget for more than six months, and intentionaly cutting the budget of critical infrastructure like lagos-ibadan express way and enugu airport remodelling. Yet people whose future were mortgage to buy SUV's for saraki and friends are hailing him.

You are a political neophyte,

It's because of Tinubu personal reason whc is 2023 presidential election, that was the reason check mate people like , ambode,okorocha, amosun, akeredolu etc he did it bcus he wanted to reduce their influence but increase his own influence come 2023,
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by engrlarex(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Voice of a drowning Man. Saraki time is up as far as Kwara Politics is concerned. Who has Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket help. We need to start separating Religion from Politics else we are not moving anywhere. No Kings reigns forever. Saraki should prepare for his exile package.

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by JESUSSON1: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2019
My dear, do u know that if not because of corruption going on in Lagos via ur master Tinubu and others, Lagos would (should) have be the best city in Africa when u compared the revenue generations of Lagos and other big cities in Africa.
Seetto:
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by JaffyJoe(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Firefire:
Thank you Bukky!

You have done very well. Your efforts in preventing Nigeria from turning into Banana Republic is well noted and documented. We sensible Nigerians appreciate you for everything.

Unfortunately, we would like to bring to an end your family’s continuous rule in Kwara over poor governance, under performance and poverty across the state.

We saw how you looted our common wealth and converted all our resources to that of your own through Harmony Holdings.

Your puppet, Abdul-fatal Ahmed is a terrible criminal after being mentored and taking orders from you the LEADER. Bukky, Your Time is up in Kwara. Too late to redeem your bartered image on the home-front.

One day all your co-looters across Nigeria will face similar RED CARD, starting from the Asiwaju awon gbewiri in Lagos. The professional bloody & wicked capitalist who has turned Lagos to his private estate.

Otooooo Ge ni Ipinle Kwara.

Mohomodu Buhary, your failed promises & divisive personality will make you too return to your cows in Daura. Only sycophants will want you with your current state of mind to continue in office with cabals in-charge. OTO’GE to the wicked Change!

This is my stand as well.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
JaffyJoe:

This is my stand as well.

Thank you.

Bukky can redeem his image from the center if still possible. Buhary must not be allowed to continue. Any other permutations is dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.