Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki (27922 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic) / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by ollah2: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
iammo:

cool

Tinubu demonstrated his discipline, love for national democracy and respect for party supremacy..

These are the traits Amosun, Okorocha and Saraki lacks

Saraki single handedly held nigerians down by delaying budget for more than six months, and intentionaly cutting the budget of critical infrastructure like lagos-ibadan express way and enugu airport remodelling. Yet people whose future were mortgage to buy SUV's for saraki and friends are hailing him.

It's insane bro. Very funny bro, my signature will continue to be true until Nigerians have brains
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by Mosesoly(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:
Is Saraki a Christian?

he Is a muslim
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by haryurmide(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nice to know that many electorate will be voting personality in place of party. I presume the era for godfatherism in Kwara will come to an end this year and I hope same for Lagos also.
Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by fri6868: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fixed odd

Re: Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki by princemillla(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Firefire:
Thank you Bukky!

You have done very well. Your efforts in preventing Nigeria from turning into Banana Republic is well noted and documented. We sensible Nigerians appreciate you for everything.

Unfortunately, we would like to bring to an end your family’s continuous rule in Kwara over poor governance, under performance and poverty across the state.

We saw how you looted our common wealth and converted all our resources to that of your own through Harmony Holdings.

Your puppet, Abdul-fatal Ahmed is a terrible criminal after being mentored and taking orders from you the LEADER. Bukky, Your Time is up in Kwara. Too late to redeem your bartered image on the home-front.

One day all your co-looters across Nigeria will face similar RED CARD, starting from the Asiwaju awon gbewiri in Lagos. The professional bloody & wicked capitalist who has turned Lagos to his private estate.

Otooooo Ge ni Ipinle Kwara.

Mohomodu Buhary, your failed promises & divisive personality will make you too return to your cows in Daura. Only sycophants will want you with your current state of mind to continue in office with cabals in-charge. OTO’GE to the wicked Change!

Well said omo iya.

I like ur style of critics. U ain't playing blind politics. Anyone who partake in ripping us of our common wealth must be heavily campaign against

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo / "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.