Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos (30998 Views)

Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by madgoat(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
tizzdi:
for the umpteenth time..what kinda barbaric mentality is this??..like is that the level of hunger people are that they deemed it OKAY to butcher and eat such aquatic creatures?..wtf?..this is beyond grotesque and highly appalling

Dey there dey rant like PDP wailers.
The combination of that turtle peppersoup with chilled gulder and a nice olosho for after meal strafing by my side can make me sell my birth right grin
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by rooskii(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Naija for you! Infact animal rights is the least of our problems now
9jaRealist:

Nigeria has an endangered species law that was only relatively recently updated and amended in 2016, as well as other related laws and regulations, including a regularly-updated list of animals on the endangered species list. Enlightenment and enforcement are the problems.
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by Vome: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
I wonder who we offended as a country that still hasn't forgiven us
Everything is justturningoninown
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
KillTheZombies:
Kai is there anything these uncivilized Yoruba will not kill and eat?

Yet they claim to be more educated than the East. Bush people!

Tufia!

You are very Crazy for generalizing every one, and like you are not bunch of Savages in the East , You are the Only Region that practiced Canibalism in Nigeria now tell me who the savages are? cheesy
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
rockastar:
I'm not tryna be tribalistic oh, but my brothers from the west can eat anything including shit

Remember you were the only tribe that practiced Canibalism in Nigeria, Cannibals talking about Animal rights cheesy,
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by ylaa(f): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
nice one
APC Atiku Please Come

as much as there is no much difference
between Atiku and Buhari, I still prefer
Atiku. At least Atiku isn't a beast.

Zangazanga:
Rip

From this day till 16th February, I'll be clamouring for APC . To all those who will feel disappointed please bear with me. Change is the only constant thing in life. I don't trust anyone any more. Pls follow me and let's clamour for APC (Atiku Please Come).
Date is 16th February and venue is at your polling unit. Come out and vote.
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Some people eating what they don't know about.
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by rockastar: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Remember you were the only tribe that practiced Canibalism in Nigeria, Cannibals talking about Animal rights cheesy,
what tribe?
How did you even assume my tribe?�
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by okoroemeka(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
tizzdi:
for the umpteenth time..what kinda barbaric mentality is this??..like is that the level of hunger people are that they deemed it OKAY to butcher and eat such aquatic creatures?..wtf?..this is beyond grotesque and highly appalling
either you are very rich or you don't live in Nigeria every creature expect human being are edible in naira,from dogs,cats, dolphins,manatee,hippos,civets,snakes,worms,rats, turtles,hmmmm now turtles I have actually tasted turtle and it tastes like a cross between fish and chicken.
Re: Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
omooba969:

Majority of Nigerians are savages. smiley
It's really frustrating. I know we Africans are not animal lovers, but killing that thing wasn't right. See small south Africa is a tourist Haven, their safaris have visitors worldwide and this boosts their economy. I tell you bro that turtle could've been sold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / Cooking Or Eating Out As A Single Person? Which Is More Cost Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.