Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (16105 Views)

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by dotcomnamename: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
The stark reality!
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday!

Exactly grin
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Ategberoson(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

Yoruba man, leave us the real south out of your giberish. Atiku wins its 8straight years, and any attempt to cede it to the South west will also mean another 8 more years to the North central, thats how it will remain until South West gets sense. You guys destroyed the unity in the South by going against GEJ. you claim GEJ sidelined your region, what exactly did OBJ do for the SS and SE before the backed his presidency all through his 8 years as president? What did OBJ do for the SW before you guys voted him enmass in 2003? The rest of the south agreed the SW. must keep power, Buhari twice chose 2Igbos and the South East stil insisted on the SWest keeping power. But today the SW are the ones fighting the rest of the SOUTH interest just to get the 2023. Bros even if Buhari returns, The SS SE will still back another Core notherner to win, after all the game is about who has more vote. Tinubu greed has destroyed the unity in tge SOUTH. But the most unfortunate thing now is he has used his media clout to discredit and humuliate all the Christian leaders and Afenefere pro Restructuring Leaders. Una don follow drug baron agbero, We the Rest of the south dont deal with drug baron. When you grow sense and bring sensable leaders in your region, you can then come.and lets discuss how you can support other regiona in the south to be president just like they suport you when it was your turn.

whether you like it or not. pmb will win on Saturday that's just the bitter truth and when I'm talking about southerners I don't mean Biafran that would be applauding ipob they have been abusing by next WK
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Kenturkey048(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:
southerners should get ready to have the presidency by 2023. if Buhari or Atiku is a win win for North, is a win win for Fulani that have dominated the political space over hausas. apparently, North has nothing to loose but rather gain if Atiku win

we sane southerners are not dumb people. we are known as political mathematician, we won't allow some ignorant southerners to place the rest of us on the same page they're that hindered their political growth till date

a vote for pmb is a vote of reconciliation and resurrection of all the dead sectors, social incentives dividends and most esp a presidency for southerners turn
now my question is what would presidency in the south side benefit you

please a good economic environment would better your life more than shifting power from north to west....
may God help us.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Slimzoo1: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
I just the laugh
Sha next level Jare
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by cosse(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

Yoruba man, leave us the real south out of your giberish. Atiku wins its 8straight years, and any attempt to cede it to the South west will also mean another 8 more years to the North central, thats how it will remain until South West gets sense. You guys destroyed the unity in the South by going against GEJ. you claim GEJ sidelined your region, what exactly did OBJ do for the SS and SE before the backed his presidency all through his 8 years as president? What did OBJ do for the SW before you guys voted him enmass in 2003? The rest of the south agreed the SW. must keep power, Buhari twice chose 2Igbos and the South East stil insisted on the SWest keeping power. But today the SW are the ones fighting the rest of the SOUTH interest just to get the 2023. Bros even if Buhari returns, The SS SE will still back another Core notherner to win, after all the game is about who has more vote. Tinubu greed has destroyed the unity in tge SOUTH. But the most unfortunate thing now is he has used his media clout to discredit and humuliate all the Christian leaders and Afenefere pro Restructuring Leaders. Una don follow drug baron agbero, We the Rest of the south dont deal with drug baron. When you grow sense and bring sensable leaders in your region, you can then come.and lets discuss how you can support other regiona in the south to be president just like they suport you when it was your turn.
nice write up, bias as usual but i av trained myself not to expect any neutral statement from a SE or SS person......
First of all, performance superceeds regional politics.....
Secondly, as nice as ur write up is...unfortunately,u are jst one person. A lot of pple dont harbour your bitterness toward the SW
lastly....wats dat stuff abt SS and SE being the real south(lol!).......region is a geographical term....we are not southerners because we love each other...we are southerners because geography made it so.....so quit the "real" terminology.....its lame.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Modarun(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:

whether you like it or not. pmb will win on Saturday that's just the bitter truth and when I'm not talking about southerners I don't mean Biafran that would be applauding ipob they have been abusing by next WK

Buhari will not win on saturday stop decieving your selves. Atiku will be the president come May29. Every thing points to that.
Na who go rig for BUHARI? Better zero your mind on that South west nonsense deceptive giberish. Una eyes go clear on Saturday.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by akdjr(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Make anybody no blame Obi for Atiku defeat ooooooo
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Turboking(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Come saturday, Its sure win for PMB you can take that to the bank ..qoute me and let sonpona kee u dia
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Modarun(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosse:
nice write up, bias as usual but i av trained myself not to expect any neutral statement from a SE or SS person......
First of all, performance superceeds regional politics.....
Secondly, as nice as ur write up is...unfortunately,u are jst one person. A lot of pple dont harbour your bitterness toward the SW
lastly....wats dat stuff abt SS and SE being the real south(lol!).......region is a geographical term....we are not southerners because we love each other...we are southerners because geography made it so.....so quit the "real" terminology.....its lame.

Hahaha e pain am. Bros we are not stupid, we knw why you insist on a useless, incompetence party like APC. Its all down to greedy guest for 2023. You all agreed Buhari has been a failure, but yoy want to shove him down our throats cos you want to be President in 2023. Lok. We nor gree. Go ahead and do what you have to do, just leave the South South and South East out of your self destrutive guest. The rest of the South Have seen ypu guus for what you are. What did the APC dp foe the other section of the South that makes you think they will back APC? Ameachi, Akpabio, Ngigi are no body, we also saw how you discarded Rochas and The First APC chairman. We knw we have no stake in the APC, we will only support the party that has always carried the entire country along.
Like i said stop mentionibg South south and South East in your giberish, we kbw who our enemies are.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Kennydoc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosse:
lol...the funny thing about nairaland is dat it always kips pdp supporters comfortable...........i studied the tides of this platform in 2015 and i could almost bet my balls that jonathan was coming back, with the way buhari was castigated then and every online poll was won by pdp.....so i concluded in my mind that apc were goners...........but i realised that a huge difference lies btw online and "on street"......
The same thing is repeating itself now....i swear its really funny! Like i am watching an old movie again.
I smell de ja vu..............
#cosse
sai baba

Can you give me the link to any poll on Nairaland carried out between Feb and March 2015 where up to 1000 people voted, and Jonathan won Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by shosky1794: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Omooba77:

At this age you are still supporting a man who is not aware of existence

The way you people talk sometimes, ehn. So Atiku or any politician for that matter is aware of your own existence.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Indispensable85(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
The greatest noise makers (southeast) will never come out to vote.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ismail00(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
greall12:

Ok 4️⃣ + 4️⃣ = ? grin
SAI BABA
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Ategberoson(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

Buhari will not win on saturday stop decieving your selves. Atiku will be the president come May29. Every thing points to that.
Na who go rig for BUHARI? Better zero your mind on that South west nonsense deceptive giberish. Una eyes go clear on Saturday.

you're a neophyte as far political discourse is concern. I swear Buhari will win on Saturday that's the fact
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Ategberoson(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kenturkey048:
now my question is what would presidency in the south side benefit you

please a good economic environment would better your life more than shifting power from north to west....
may God help us.

goto kano and other northern States to ask that question

ordinary VP go and check what the vo had influence to his region what that useless PDP could not do

for the fact that politicians in PDP couldn't exploit their influence to developed their individual region doesn't mean others won't. this is why Nigerians must bank with APC because they've done what PDP cannot do

let APC or other party takeover Abia state and experience a good change in that most backward state in East under PDP
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Goldenfinger5(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:
IF the opinion poll on the February 16 presidential election sponsored by the ANAP Foundation is anything to go by, President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, will be re-elected.
President Muhammadu Buhari

However, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, may close the gap and win, if the mass of undecided voters in areas considered as his strongholds cast their votes.

Releasing the results of the opinion poll, yesterday, Founder and President of ANAP Foundation, Mr Atedo Peterside, said ‘’that PMB actually had an overall lead in our polls is cold comfort for his supporters because further analysis confirms that only approximately one-third of the electorate nationwide claimed to be certain to back his candidacy. Atiku was lagging behind PMB, but the fact that the undecided votes are concentrated outside the two zones where PMB is strongest (North-East & North-West) must give Atiku cause to believe that PMB’s lead might not be unassailable after all.’’

Presenting the outcome of the opinion poll in a statement titled: ‘’Things fall apart, but is the President aware?’’ Peterside said voter apathy is strongest in the South-East zone where only 61 per cent of the electorate say that they have given some consideration to the forthcoming elections, followed by South-South (73%) and South-West (79%). The rest are North-West, 87 %; North-East, 83 %; and North-Central, 80%.

He added the apathy in the South is ‘’unsurprising because a choice of two elderly Northern Muslim candidates in 2019 might have alienated quite a few in the South.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/presidential-election-anap-opinion-poll-gives-buhari-edge/

OK na. No need for grammar. We shall see on Saturday
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by chinchum(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Some people think this election will only be conducted in SE and SW. Those two regions have the biggest online presence. The feelers from responses online can be deceptive, and should not be used in overall estimation of who wins. In terms of percentages, it is going to be a double digit difference on Saturdays election. APC's worst performance would be APC 55% to PDP 45%

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Misterdhee1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosse:
lol...the funny thing about nairaland is dat it always kips pdp supporters comfortable...........i studied the tides of this platform in 2015 and i could almost bet my balls that jonathan was coming back, with the way buhari was castigated then and every online poll was won by pdp.....so i concluded in my mind that apc were goners...........but i realised that a huge difference lies btw online and "on street"......
The same thing is repeating itself now....i swear its really funny! Like i am watching an old movie again.
I smell de ja vu..............
#cosse
sai baba
God bless u en

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Friend01(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
All thus opinion polls don't really matter let's wait and see the outcome of Saturday we will know if Nigeria is going to move forward or we still going to be in this present shiiit.. No sane person would want what has been happening for close to 4years now to repeat itself again.

I want this shiit to continue for another four years than that unknown 'progress' you wish for.

What has been happening that you can't used to.

My oga, the era of free money is over.
Cut your clothes according to your cloth.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Friend01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
All thus opinion polls don't really matter let's wait and see the outcome of Saturday we will know if Nigeria is going to move forward or we still going to be in this present shiiit.. No sane person would want what has been happening for close to 4years now to repeat itself again.

I want this shiit to continue for another four years than that unknown 'progress' you wish for.

What has been happening that you can't used to.

My oga, the era of free money is over.
Cut your cout according to your cloth.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by edibobo: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
NIGERIANS, WHO IS FOOLING WHO, PDP OR APC?
APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS HENCE, THE ANALYSIS.
Out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.
As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."
Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:
1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.
3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.
4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner
5. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.
6.Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.
7. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.
8. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.
9. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.
10. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.
11. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.
Former PDP Governors now in APC:
1.Aliyu Wammako -Sokoto
2.Sai'du Dakingari -Kebbi
3.Murtal Nyako- Adamawa
4.Rotimi Amaechi -Rivers
5. Temiprye Sylva - Bayelsa
6. Sullivan Chime- Enugu
7. Obong Victor Attah- Akwa-Ibom
8. Chris Ngige - Anambra
9. Joshua Dariye -Plateau
10. George Akume -Benue
11. Adamu Abdullahi - Nasarawa
12.Orji Uzor Kalu- Abia
13.Oserheimen Osunbor- Edo
14.Segun Oni -Ekiti
15.Alao Akala- Oyo
16 Danjuma Goje- Gombe
17. Olagunsoye Oyinlola -Osun
18.Garba Umar- Taraba
Do you know
. Three out of five former Speakers of the House of Representatives under PDP are now in APC?
A former PDP senate president is also in APC?
Two former national Chairmen of PDP are also now in APC?
Hundreds of current APC legislators at both state and national levels were in PDP.
WHO IS THEN FOOLING WHO, PDP OR APC?
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by cosse(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

Can you give me the link to any poll on Nairaland carried out between Feb and March 2015 where up to 1000 people voted, and Jonathan won Buhari?
u were sayinglol
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Now I know why some people are shivering and have started dedicating on themselves. Tinubu is finished grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by sanpipita(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
ANAP polling are really credible and accurate, I will like them to give regular polling as things go
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
INEC is the problem now
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Bomboiy: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Same people that were celebrating this poll in 2019 are now calling it fake because it doesn't favour their Agbado master.

ANAP polls have been accurate since 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by 4teenblaq: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Forget it, obi is winning this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa / BREAKING: 'without Consulting INEC, We’re Proceeding With Campaign', Says APC / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.