Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (16117 Views)

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Abayhormy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikulated Obediently
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Dwizeone: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
I will release mine too soon, all these campaign gimmicks.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ChiefVolt007: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ayoefa:
4+4=NEXT LEVEL.
We are not going back to the dark days of stealing is not corruption. A system where someone making 200k is buying house in dollars all over Atlanta, while sending 2 kids to Universities in the US all on a salary of N200k per month.
You call that an economy? No, that's voodoo economy, it's fake, vain and very superficial.
Buhari till 2023 to clean up the mess a little bit more.
buy cowbell milk drink it with cold water. Then sit down.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by phoenix45(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
All we are saying is give us Atiku.
looking for secret to fast facebook page like,YouTube subscribers,twitter followers?
click link below before offer ends.
http://addmf.co/?7A4SAMC
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by greall12(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by cosse(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Naughtysite:
Conduct the poll here let us vote.

All these yeye kitchen cooked up polls when we didn't know what the rock was cooking.
ur comment is the stupidest thing av heard this week.........lolpoor pdp....winning online polls since 2015......loosing in real life...
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by MrRichmond: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is a wake-up call for those "undecided voters" thinking of voting Sowore and co

If you don't vote for Atiku, you will inadvertently return the tyrant back to aso rock!

Be warned!!
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by bender79: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosse:
lol...the funny thing about nairaland is dat it always kips pdp supporters comfortable...........i studied the tides of this platform in 2015 and i could almost bet my balls that jonathan was coming back, with the way buhari was castigated then and every online poll was won by pdp.....so i concluded in my mind that apc were goners...........but i realised that a huge difference lies btw online and "on street"......
The same thing is repeating itself now....i swear its really funny! Like i am watching an old movie again.
I smell de ja vu..............
#cosse
sai baba
Exactly if you stay in this platform you will think all the votes will come from here. Nairaland is dominated by SE and SS people who are naturally for Atiku that is why it seems elections has started and ended here

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by greggng: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
All thus opinion polls don't really matter let's wait and see the outcome of Saturday we will know if Nigeria is going to move forward or we still going to be in this present shiiit.. No sane person would want what has been happening for close to 4years now to repeat itself again.

It matters cos I don't want some of You to feel buhari didn't work hard to deserve his winning ...
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by greall12(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
ismail00:
INEC ELECTION RESULT IS WHAT MATTERS
You don’t know INEC is APC grin.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ClearFlair: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku should go and rest. He has stolen enough. PMB till 2023.

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ismail00(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
greall12:
You don’t know INEC is APC grin.
I DON'T, PLEASE DO WELL TO EDUCATE ME
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Erastuslove: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nigerians are ready to take back their DESTINY
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
U mean online polls on twitter and facebook, where over 70% are Nyamuri flat.heads undecided
oyi1:
All this people given buhari edge in an online poll

use to remind me of one online poll organized by APC supporters around 1am, before people wake up, the poll was over and buhari was the winner.

They are all deceiving themselves.
On 16th real Nigeria will decide

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Omooba77: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
The stark reality!
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday!

At this age you are still supporting a man who is not aware of existence
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Okoroawusa: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Well,Saturday no far again
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Acidosis(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Same Peterside of supposed NOI Polls?

The previous thread should be deleted immediately.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by senatordave1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
bender79:
Exactly if you stay in this platform you will think all the votes will come from here. Nairaland is dominated by SE and SS people who are naturally for Atiku that is why it seems elections has started and ended here
Half of south south people are for buhari oh.only the igbos are against buhari.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by senatordave1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Same Peterside of supposed NOI Polls?

The All Progressives Congress (APC) is leading in the legislative rerun election in Rivers state, while there are controversies in areas where the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is performing well.
A total of 21 seats were contested in the election – three in the senate, eight at the house of representatives and 10 at the state house of assembly.
So far, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the result of one senatorial district, three federal constituencies and five state constituencies, making nine in all.
Of the nine, TheCable has been able to compile seven results. PDP has won two seats, while its opponent has won the remaining five.
In Okrika Ogu/Bolo federal constituency, Okwulehie Ikechukwu, the returning officer, declared Gogo Tamuno of the PDP winner, saying he polled 11,668 votes to defeat Maureen Tamuno of the APC, who secured 5,995 votes.
In Khana/Gokana federal constituency, Maurice Pronen polled 68,219 votes to defeat Dumnamene Dekor, his PDP opponent, who secured 20,329 votes.
With 48,760 votes, Barry Mpigi of the APC defeated Jacobson Nbina of the PDP rival, who had 11,737 votes in Tai/Oyigbo/Eleme federal constituency.
In Khana state constituency 2, Friday Nkeeh of the APC defeated Dinebari Loolo of the PDP. Nkeeh got 15,000 votes, while his opponent polled 4,000 votes.
In Bonny state constituency, Abinye Pepple of the PDP polled 6,610 votes to defeat APC’s Henry Halliday, who came second with 2330 votes.
With 24,624 votes, Innocent Barikor of APC won Gokana state constituency.
While Magnus Abe of the APC secured 125,938 votes to defeat Olaka Nwogu of the PDP, who secured 25,394 votes in Rivers east senatorial district.
Official results of Rivers east and Rivers west senatorial districts are yet to be released, but results trickling in from the polling units show the PDP leading in the areas.
In Rivers east, results of all but two of the eight local governments, have been declared, with PDP winning.
As of 5:25am on Sunday when collation was suspended, George Sekibo of the PDP was leading Andrew Uchendu of APC by 49,937 votes. While Sekibo polled a total of 77,691 votes, Uchendu managed to secure 27,754.
Oji Ekumankama, returning officer for Rivers east, could not explain the delay of announcement.
He initially said the officials on the field were bringing the results of Emouha and Ikwerre local governments; however, after hours of fruitless wait, some INEC officials left.
Ekumankama had told TheCable that he would wait until the results were brought.

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Vixlot: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
oyi1:
All this people given buhari edge in an online poll

use to remind me of one online poll organized by APC supporters around 1am, before people wake up, the poll was over and buhari was the winner.

They are all deceiving themselves.
On 16th real Nigeria will decide

Opinion poll,not online
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lol. This reminds me of 2015 when everybody was coming with their own prediction in favour of Jonathan. Some people would change their skin comor Saturday because of the kain heat wey go ooze out of their body after votes are counted . They'd know elections aren't won on social media
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Ategberoson(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
southerners should get ready to have the presidency by 2023. if Buhari or Atiku is a win win for North, is a win win for Fulani that have dominated the political space over hausas. apparently, North has nothing to loose but rather gain if Atiku win

we sane southerners are not dumb people. we are known as political mathematician, we won't allow some ignorant southerners to place the rest of us on the same page they're that hindered their political growth till date

a vote for pmb is a vote of reconciliation and resurrection of all the dead sectors, social incentives dividends and most esp a presidency for southerners turn

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Kenturkey048(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
this ones na mumu ooo..giving buhari akwa-ibom..
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Modarun(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
They cant even list the full meaning of ANAP. who knw ANAP? lies from the witchcraft covern of the Broomers.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by greall12(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
ismail00:
I DON'T, PLEASE DO WELL TO EDUCATE ME

Ok 4️⃣ + 4️⃣ = ? grin
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by esecoal(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ANAP ko, ANAMU ni

Clerverly:
IF the opinion poll on the February 16 presidential election sponsored by the ANAP Foundation is anything to go by, President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, will be re-elected.
President Muhammadu Buhari

However, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, may close the gap and win, if the mass of undecided voters in areas considered as his strongholds cast their votes.

Releasing the results of the opinion poll, yesterday, Founder and President of ANAP Foundation, Mr Atedo Peterside, said ‘’that PMB actually had an overall lead in our polls is cold comfort for his supporters because further analysis confirms that only approximately one-third of the electorate nationwide claimed to be certain to back his candidacy. Atiku was lagging behind PMB, but the fact that the undecided votes are concentrated outside the two zones where PMB is strongest (North-East & North-West) must give Atiku cause to believe that PMB’s lead might not be unassailable after all.’’

Presenting the outcome of the opinion poll in a statement titled: ‘’Things fall apart, but is the President aware?’’ Peterside said voter apathy is strongest in the South-East zone where only 61 per cent of the electorate say that they have given some consideration to the forthcoming elections, followed by South-South (73%) and South-West (79%). The rest are North-West, 87 %; North-East, 83 %; and North-Central, 80%.

He added the apathy in the South is ‘’unsurprising because a choice of two elderly Northern Muslim candidates in 2019 might have alienated quite a few in the South.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/presidential-election-anap-opinion-poll-gives-buhari-edge/

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Modarun(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:
southerners should get ready to have the presidency by 2023. if Buhari or Atiku is a win win for North, is a win win for Fulani that have dominated the political space over hausas. apparently, North has nothing to loose but rather gain if Atiku win

we sane southerners are not dumb people. we are known as political mathematician, we won't allow some ignorant southerners to place the rest of us on the same page they're that hindered their political growth till date

a vote for pmb is a vote of reconciliation and resurrection of all the dead sectors, social incentives dividends and most esp a presidency for southerners turn
Yoruba man, leave us the real south out of your giberish. Atiku wins its 8straight years, and any attempt to cede it to the South west will also mean another 8 more years to the North central, thats how it will remain until South West gets sense. You guys destroyed the unity in the South by going against GEJ. you claim GEJ sidelined your region, what exactly did OBJ do for the SS and SE before the backed his presidency all through his 8 years as president? What did OBJ do for the SW before you guys voted him enmass in 2003? The rest of the south agreed the SW. must keep power, Buhari twice chose 2Igbos and the South East stil insisted on the SWest keeping power. But today the SW are the ones fighting the rest of the SOUTH interest just to get the 2023. Bros even if Buhari returns, The SS SE will still back another Core notherner to win, after all the game is about who has more vote. Tinubu greed has destroyed the unity in tge SOUTH. But the most unfortunate thing now is he has used his media clout to discredit and humuliate all the Christian leaders and Afenefere pro Restructuring Leaders. Una don follow drug baron agbero, We the Rest of the south dont deal with drug baron. When you grow sense and bring sensable leaders in your region, you can then come.and lets discuss how you can support other regiona in the south to be president just like they suport you when it was your turn.
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by cosse(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
bender79:
lol.....i swear.....lyk seriously

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website / Photos: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hosts Fmr President Olusegun Obasanjo In Uyo / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP