Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) (46057 Views)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by modaink333: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
singing

la la la la la la la la eeeeh.... lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by flyca: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
To me, it's not racism. It's the way we have misconducted ourselves (nationally and internationally) over the ages.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by icebird25(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
In retaliation for what this people did to this black... Yahoo guys I hand over this case to you guys. Remember the name of the country Indonesia. . I repeat Indonesia. Don't abort your mission untill one them fall mugu

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Zombicmodz: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
The Hypocrites will soon arrive and start shouting "racism" but will be quick to support burning of thieves in our own country, this is way way better than the way we treat thieves in Nigeria........ angry

So on point....

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Too sad. How authentic will be any confession from this man? I hate snake so terribly that I am ready to tell you I am guilty even if not guilty, only if it will free me from that fearsome reptile. I can't even touch a dead one the size of a broom stick not to talk of this Giant snake that can construct and swallow victim. Haba.
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
What a sad story! Blacks are always used for experiments... why lord??
When we would not learn to live together in one country. Always fighting village tribe vs village tribe. The whites are unable to see
our villages. All they know is country. They see Nigeria as one country and assume we all all one, like all UK, or all Germany or all America.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yankiss:
Too sad. How authentic will be any confession from this man? I hate snake so terribly that I am ready to tell you I am guilty even if not guilty, only if it will free me from that fearsome reptile. I can't even touch a dead one the size of a broom stick not to talk of this Giant snake that can construct and swallow victim. Haba.
Dear, everything can be mastered. You are afraid because you have never tried.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by chigo5(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
the man is not black his Indonesian from the west Papua region, stop spreading fake news nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by LASTMAN2018: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin[color=]the police officer said the snake not does have venoms just watch the video now[color]
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
superlanny:
This is why I am an advocate for the god of thunder, those fools torturing that man, will receive a customised ijebu thunder by 5pm today.
AMEN,my broda that guy no too sabi,him 4 carry bitter cola 4 pocket that small snake 4 disappear nw nw.
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by DP84: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
The Hypocrites will soon arrive and start shouting "racism" but will be quick to support burning of thieves in our own country, this is way way better than the way we treat thieves in Nigeria........ angry
Which racism? This is the way to go! Put a Black Mamba or King Cobra around a criminal that is not cooperating. The NPF should start rearing snakes for this purpose grin
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin innovative

i guess he confessed
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
EzegeNG:
Horrific footage has been shared online by a human rights activist which purports to show Indonesian police torturing a man by locking him in a cell with a live, two-meter-long snake while taunting and laughing at him.

Police in Indonesia’s easternmost Papua region apologized, but also claimed that the snake was not venomous and they spared the suspected thief a physical beating.

In the video, the handcuffed man, suspected of stealing mobile phones, screams in fear as his interrogator laughs and a voice can be heard threatening to put the snake into the suspect’s mouth and trousers.

Watch the disturbing video here and see reactions below...

This is the kind of turture they should be giving to ritualists,yahoo boys,kidnappers,armed robbers,etc
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Ibkayee bring your bank card
Lool
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
shocked

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Yambee: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Hafizman: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Khd95:
some of the comments on the post were commending the Indonesian police for job weldone...thanks to our developers and yahoo boys embarassed

You are very shallow knowledged and demented. Ask your fathers and those who where able to visit england in the 70's and 60's and ask them what sort of treatment they got from the whites even before your so called yahoo started. Whites always see blacks as inferiors and scumbags!!! that is why if i catch them for laptop i dey finish there mama.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Khd95:
some of the comments on the post were commending the Indonesian police for job weldone...thanks to our developers and yahoo boys embarassed
what did our developers do to you
is it yahoo boys that are bringing us shame everyday

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
What lalasticlala would give to be alone with the snake in that cell....... lipsrsealed
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
and Some comments there is even unbelievable..too much of hatred
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by oganoble(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
what is bad is bad. Condemn jungle justice, also condemn this one. Mind you , any confession gotten from this kind of interrogation should not hold water in court. Like someone rightly said, if he was white,......
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Our ipobpigs, children of hate, children of thr yeast
Always embarassing us everywhere.
Go indonesia go steal phone Again haba
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is the most.senseless post I have come. Across today. You are comparing a law enforcement body to mob??this is torture.u are not meant to torture people in captivity.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
erico2k2:

This is the most.senseless post I have come. Across today. You are comparing a law enforcement body to mob??this is torture.u are not meant to torture people in captivity.

You obviously have never been to a Nigerian police station or cell before....... angry
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:

You obviously have never been to a Nigerian police station or cell before....... angry
So?
What is bad is bad. No need for coparism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.