Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) (46062 Views)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ollah2: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Peterpanny:
This people wicked no be small.

Honestly but as saints that we are, we would rather unleash jungle justice for such a victim in Nigeria. Can't you see how terrible they compared to us?
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
There's a good chance that guy is a criminal.....

no comment wink
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
The Hypocrites will soon arrive and start shouting "racism" but will be quick to support burning of thieves in our own country, this is way way better than the way we treat thieves in Nigeria........ angry

Itoboribo, you don see where police burn thief for naija abi you throway your sense?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by themonk(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Khd95:
some of the comments on the post were commending the Indonesian police for job weldone...thanks to our developers and yahoo boys embarassed
White men hated blacks even before the Internet was invented. Did you think slavery was a paid job or fun fare?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by themonk(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:
To me, it's not racism. It's the way we have misconducted ourselves (nationally and internationally) over the ages.
Did we misconduct ourselves before the years of slave trade? If No then why did the white men label black people three-fifth of a man to justify forcing them to work on platations for economic benefits?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by flyca: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
themonk:
Did we misconduct ourselves before the years of slave trade? If No then why did the white men label black people three-fifth of a man to justify forcing them to work on platations for economic benefits?
Africans like this use this “slave trade” that ended how many years ago to score cheap points. That in itself is a sign of failure. That era has gone, forever! Let's get past it already and rise again, be truly independent, industralize, revoultionalize, revamp our economies, research, invest in science and technology etc. Therein lies the solution.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
afroniger:
Racism is real. Just look at the comments. Smh. If these whites have their way they will treat us blacks worse than monkeys and cage us.

they have had their way. they have treated the black man worse than monkeys. they have put the black man in cages and paid to watch him like an animal in the zoo. they have tortured the black man to death.

the average white person sees the black person as infinitely inferior to him.

the average black man sees the white person as infinitely superior to him.

that is why our religions preach to us that God is white and satan is black.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:
Look at the comments
Everyone is tired of “the black man” cry

To me, it's not racism. It's the way we have misconducted ourselves (nationally and internationally) over the ages.

it is racism. the caucasians aren't a race of angels. every race has it's own fair share of bad characters.

there is no scientific research or analysed data that shows that the blacks have the highest number of evil doers.

it is racism. and it is abhorent.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by flyca: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ElsonMorali:

it is racism. the caucasians aren't a race of angels. every race has it's own fair share of bad characters.

there is no scientific research or analysed data that shows that the blacks have the highest number of evil doers.

it is racism. and it is abhorent.
Indonesians are Causcasians? Okay o

Lemme ask you - if you have cousins from your mothers side come to your house break your toys, sells you jelweries and electronics, keep late nights, lack basic home training, talk back at your parents, fight with neighbours, do not clean up after themselves etc. And cousins from your dad's side come in help you in Maths, take you on weekend outings, keep small cash for you to flex, mentor you to a career, you go to their home occassionally and feel at home too etc, which ones will you be more receptive towards?

Note - you have not met all your cousins. I just simply mean the ones that come around often.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
ElsonMorali:

they have had their way. they have treated the black man worse than monkeys. they have put the black man in cages and paid to watch him like an animal in the zoo. they have tortured the black man to death.

the average white person sees the black person as infinitely inferior to him.

the average black man sees the white person as infinitely superior to him.

that is why our religions preach to us that God is white and satan is black.

Good reason to return to Africa and build our continent.

What exactly is he doing in Indonesia to even become a prime suspect of a crime?

We should only leave Africa to study, for vacation, for defined work with timelines and any short activity.

Any thing beyond that we need to know that : NO RACE IN THIS PLANET LIKES AFRICANS. NONE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
chineloSA:

Good reason to return to Africa and build our continent.

What exactly is he doing in Indonesia to even become a prime suspect of a crime?

We should only leave Africa to study, for vacation, for defined work with timelines and any short activity.

Any thing beyond that we need to know that : NO RACE IN THIS PLANET LIKES AFRICANS. NONE!!!

True talk! There is no reason why Africa being the birthplace of humanity shouldn't be the bright beacon that guides the entire human race.

Others are supposed to scramble and jostle to come to Africa. Africa is supposed to be paradise for the other races.

Unfortunately, Nigeria has to get it right for Africa. And that looks like a long way away.

Heck, we don't even like ourselves in Africa, from the killings of other Africans in South Africa to the toning and bleaching of the skin by our dark skinned African beauties who refuse to see the beauty and elegance of the melanin-rich skin. It is just so sad.
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
odeebee:

Developers will still try their best to develop d Indonesia

With afonja human parts of course. grin
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:

Indonesians are Causcasians? Okay o

Lemme ask you - if you have cousins from your mothers side come to your house break your toys, sells you jelweries and electronics, keep late nights, lack basic home training, talk back at your parents, fight with neighbours, do not clean up after themselves etc. And cousins from your dad's side come in help you in Maths, take you on weekend outings, keep small cash for you to flex, mentor you to a career, you go to their home occassionally and feel at home too etc, which ones will you be more receptive towards?

Note - you have not met all your cousins. I just simply mean the ones that come around often.

first, when i used the word caucasian, i used it in a very loose way to refer to non-negro light skinned race of the human species.

second, it seems you've never been the victim of subtle or open racist attack before, that's why you are rationalizing it this way.

Truth be told, no one knows whether the man in the video was actually guilty or not. but since it's the picture of a non-African torturing a black man, then it must be alright. it must be that the man really did commit the crime, right?

your analogy is very poor. You are assuming that the Indonesian citizens or the white/red people (non-negroids) are perfect and don't commit any crime from your analogy. Do you see how the whites have brainwashed us into believing that we black are bad. the whites say so, therefore it must be so.

here's a better analogy:

if one of my children breaks an expensive silverware at home and i scold him and let him off the hook, then another of my kids on another occasion breaks the same type of silverware and i flip out and flog the hell out him and ground him for a month. would you call that justice?

show me a video of where the Indonesian police used snakes on one of their own citizens and I'll take back my racist comments.

just check out the comments after the video and take a moment to meditate on them.

if what they did was alright, why did the police apologize?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Dollarboss93: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
dopemama:
God ll punish them immensely

Amen

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by flyca: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
ElsonMorali:
first, when i used the word caucasian, i used it in a very loose way to refer to non-negro light skinned race of the human species.

second, it seems you've never been the victim of subtle or open racist attack before, that's why you are rationalizing it this way.

Truth be told, no one knows whether the man in the video was actually guilty or not. but since it's the picture of a non-African torturing a black man, then it must be alright. it must be that the man really did commit the crime, right?

your analogy is very poor. You are assuming that the Indonesian citizens or the white/red people (non-negroids) are perfect and don't commit any crime from your analogy. Do you see how the whites have brainwashed us into believing that we black are bad. the whites say so, therefore it must be so.

here's a better analogy:

if one of my children breaks an expensive silverware at home and i scold him and let him off the hook, then another of my kids on another occasion breaks the same type of silverware and i flip out and flog the hell out him and ground him for a month. would you call that justice?

show me a video of where the Indonesian police used snakes on one of their own citizens and I'll take back my racist comments.

just check out the comments after the video and take a moment to meditate on them.

if what they did was alright, why did the police apologize?

First, I live in a society where I can go as long as one month without citing a black person. This is to say, the perceived “racism” is all around me!
But it doesn't bother me, if I were in my home country, how dare they!

Note also that racism is not always about skin color. Sometimes, it's a trail of something (usually horrible) that someone who looks like you did to me, a friend, a relative, a neighbor in sometime ago! Then, I may unconciously or subconciously begin to have an antipathy towards you. Yahoo is a typical example of this, where almost an entire state live on scamming and defrauding people thousands of miles away from them via internet. You think it's not globally known?

The closest I get very frequently with Nigerians is ”group chat”. But you will be amazed what we do here! Nigerians ehhhh.... Lemme not talk sha. I even generally started avoiding too much contact to avoid being implicated!

As I said, you may not have met all your cousins, but you have a natural tendency to be more receptive towards a partucular set of people over others. Mind you, your analogy of kids/silverware can take several turns. If I were the parent, the more destructive kid will likely get more spanking. It could also be that the kid that showed geniune remose got “just” scolded. Mood or scenario of the punisher also plays an effect. Many things in fact.

But as a black myself, let me tell you, ON A BROAD SCALE, we black people are bad to ourselves. We cannot develop ourselves, we cannot harvest our own natural resources, we are at the lowest of the global food chain, our economies are bad and unstable, are leaders are lootings, are infrastructure - zero, we cannot feed ourselves (mechanicanized agriculture and off season storage - nothing!), our schools are pathetic etc, our govts cannot secure our lives and properties. For you to excel exceptionally as a black, you need to leave the continent. We do not globally compete in any sports, science and techology etc The list is endless.

I honestly do not blame anybody for hating on us.
Going to bed now. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by educhigo: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
the question is did our brother in that tribe do that thing we take know them in abroad,if he no do they use live snake interrogate him,nigeria will use live tiger to interrogate there people in nigeria..indonesia use to kill inocent people tag them drug barrier..oh i forgot that our tiger never chop since apc takeover power in nigeria

Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
The Hypocrites will soon arrive and start shouting "racism" but will be quick to support burning of thieves in our own country, this is way way better than the way we treat thieves in Nigeria........ angry
true
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:

First, I live in a society where I can go as long as one month without citing a black person. This is to say, the perceived “racism” is all around me!
But it doesn't bother me, if I were in my home country, how dare they!

Note also that racism is not always about skin color. Sometimes, it's a trail of something (usually horrible) that someone who looks like you did to me, a friend, a relative, a neighbor in sometime ago! Then, I begin to have an antipathy towards you. Yahoo is a typical example of this, where almost an entire state live on scamming and defrauding people thousands of miles away from them via internet. You think it's not globally known?

The closest I get very frequently with Nigerians is ”group chat”. But you will be amazed what we do here! Nigerians ehhhh.... Lemme not talk sha. I even generally started avoiding too much contact to avoid being implicated!

As I said, you may not have met all your cousins, but you have a natural tendency to be more receptive towards a partucular set of people over others. Mind you, your analogy of kids/silverware can take several turns. If I were the parent, the more destructive kid will likely get more spanking. It could also be that the kid that showed geniune remose got “just” scolded. Mood or scenario of the punisher also plays an effect. Many things in fact.

But as a black myself, let me tell you, ON A BROAD SCALE, we black people are bad to ourselves. We cannot develop ourselves, we cannot harvest our own natural resources, we are at the lowest of the global food chain, our economies are bad and unstable, are leaders are lootings, are infrastructure - zero, we cannot feed ourselves (mechanicanized agriculture and off season storage - nothing!), our schools are pathetic etc, our govts cannot secure our lives and properties. For you to excel exceptionally as a black, you need to leave the continent. We do not globally compete in any sports, science and techology etc The list is endless.

I honestly do not blame anybody for hating on us.
Going to bed now. Thanks for your time.

Sure. Nice chat. Have a good night.
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by JOMAX: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
what if he died of a heart attack based on this? cheesy
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
I Wish say na buhari dem put snake him body
Re: Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) by Favor99(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Darksider131:
See comments

Whites are evil

afroniger:
Racism is real. Just look at the comments. Smh. If these whites have their way they will treat us blacks worse than monkeys and cage us.
Nigerians/Africans are no better. Look at all the hateful comments about other tribes you guys post online. There really is no difference between you guys and the people you are accusing of being evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Woman Declared Wanted For Lesbianism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.