Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (12700 Views)

End SARS Tendencies; Catholic Law Students Protest / Opinion Poll Causes Jitters In Ogun State / Opinion Poll: Which Of These Is Your True Feelings For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dnt beg her but insult her ass ,bad mum who wl leave her sons n girls n come here talking trash
army girl indeed """",u wey no get power as an angel dey call ursef army ?
ashawo in army uniform
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Oh yeah hell

yeah back frm paradise ,hw many of yu pple miss me?

wie ar those 2 fvcking lesbis n their stupid guys leaking their anus ?
Gerroutt luci ::::

u arent needed here
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
which sister ?

she shud come here n greet me "adanne" if nt trouble
Ok
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Intelligent question frm my love

1. Few ar lesbians who i dumped after series of labia clashing

2. Some ar pple i collected dia man( Atm machine eg luci) mutually ,dey enter here 2 rubbish me

3. One is desperate ever - hurny staph lesbian begging me 4 sex since 1315 century .(she paid me 30k to leave my business and job n come 2 lagos .i ate d money n refuse 2 come since dec 27)
Dis is easy to locate No .3 u wl knw her ,Ask urself who insults me most here!

Now u knw my enemies
Dis is no 3 ,but faceless here

Just try not to knowingly hurt people and create unnecessary enemies. Why eat her money if you know you won't do her bid? That's not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dnt ever think of or do d mistake of tangling ur chaste self( me am nt pure) wt does ladies " they ar evil " the head sleeps wt 4men at a go ,Yu tangle wt dem n get corrupted.
i was dia friend wen there ar high hetero cult cum LovePeddler jingoist! but u knw evil is evil
Clap 4 me all of u 4 exposing some vermins ,

I'm not friends with those girls, I'm only friends with Luminouz. Luminouz come and see what is written about your girls, Are you sure they are nice people?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
Dis character of his ,is y i always hit his head at d dinning wall

File for divorce instead of killing ur husband.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
u bà ?

So u dnt fear me dat u cheat me cos of a LovePeddler?

A who.re? If you knew how to take care of your man he wouldn't be running into the arms of another woman. It's all your fault that he cheats on you. He needs to be loved and nurtured, no man likes coming home to an abusive savage beast. You see, when he is with me laying on the bed having pillow-talks after I have whipped it on him, he tells me everything. He tells me how bad you smell, you can't cook, you are a lazy golddigger and he wants out of the marriage/prison.
These are his words, not mine. grin Luminouz it's time to tell your buzzard wife the truth. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

A who.re? If you knew how to take care of your man he wouldn't be running into the arms of another woman. It's all your fault that he cheats on you. He needs to be loved and nurtured, no man likes coming home to an abusive savage beast. You see, when he is with me laying on the bed having pillow-talks after I have whipped it on him, he tells me everything. He tells me how bad you smell, you can't cook, you are a lazy golddigger and he wants out of the marriage/prison.
These are his words, not mine. grin Luminouz it's time to tell your buzzard wife the truth. grin

"whipped" what on him abeg i no hear that one well. Can you please expanciate that side - its not like i like gossip o just asking my for my naughty coworker grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
army girl indeed """",u wey no get power as an angel dey call ursef army ?
ashawo in army uniform
dnt be pained ,army is better dan holistic wh.orism
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2019
princfred:

Just try not to knowingly hurt people and create unnecessary enemies. Why eat her money if you know you won't do her bid? That's not cool.
support her ok
Lolz��
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not friends with those girls, I'm only friends with Luminouz. Luminouz come and see what is written about your girls, Are you sure they are nice people?
Stay put over there in d states $$$$ dnt even come back because pple lyk dis full nigeria .(check my signature 2 knw 3% of those ph murderers)
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Stay put over there in d states $$$$ dnt even come back because pple lyk dis full nigeria .(check my signature 2 knw 3% of those ph murderers)

I can't come back to a place that I have never been to. I have never been to Africa. undecided I hope to visit someday.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
princfred:

"whipped" what on him abeg i no hear that one well. Can you please expanciate that side - its not like i like gossip o just asking my for my naughty coworker grin

whipped it on him? Means to ride the pony. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

I can't come back to a place that I have never been to. I have never been to Africa. undecided I hope to visit someday.
oh my ged

Is a wonderful place filled 2 d brim wt desperate ladies who sleeps wt politicisns after nights n nights of damn .... wt some semi d.....ns
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2019
princfred:

HEEEY ! let d h.orny bit ch be n listen Ok,:-:-
husbandsnatcha my mum (since 2000 )said i shud tell u - dat "she cant send u those goodies cos she was banned by a jealous female m.od here" in quote
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
oh my ged

Is a wonderful place filled 2 d brim wt desperate lady who sleeps wt politicisns after nights n nights of damn .... wt some semi d.....ns
"Ladies" tomato selling illiterate ,3rd class candidate
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
HEEEY ! let d h.orny bit ch be n listen Ok,:-:-
husbandsnatcha my mum (since 2000 )said i shud tell u - dat "she cant send u those goodies cos she was banned by a jealous female m.od here" in quote

Lol this is phony in a funny way but then its all good.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
princfred:
Lol this is phony in a funny way but then its all good.
phony n funny lyk hw?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
phony n funny lyk hw?
Banning her or not cannot categorically affect goodies.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
support her ok
Lolz��
Must one support everything a friend does just like that?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
princfred:
lol i concern una
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Alezy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

Since they like to play games I'll play along. grin

Hey Wifey, did you see those hickeys( love bites) on luminouz's neck? Wifey, did you notice that big grin on his face, he is so happy when he is with me. He begged me to let him stay, he said that he was tired of seeing your face but out of sympathy for you I sent him your way. Hey Wifey, he said that he is saving it all for me, he won't even give you the crumbs. grin

Well luminouz, just have patience, we will continue our secret love affair, meet me at the same place and time next Thursday. wink

Alezy if you see this it's only a joke grin
wonderful
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Alezy:
wonderful
see ur mouth lyk wonderful ,u ar on her side ryt
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

Look, I don't know the girl, I never heard of her. She came in my mentions with the hate and I didn't even post to her, I only posted happy Valentine's Day to a Friend and that struck a nerve in her.
Ar u sure?

did i hate ur comment ,u just want ur pound of flesh lyk others
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Take it easy. There are so many ways to meeting new friends, and u know it must start so friendly.

There was this guy in my school and I just wonder how his friends coped with him but when I rented my own lodge we became neighbors and friends too. Since then I never noticed anything bad about his lifestyle again.
Nor matter who started the bashing u shouldn't have continued from where they stopped.
We are all friends, or do you think we are eneMies just because of this?
Enemies with one u don't even know.

CHILL AND ENJOY YOUR VALENTINE'S GIFT
dnt mind her nigerian women lyk 2 hate wt gross animosity dats wat she just did!

N she claims america
i av forgiven her already
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ar u sure?

did i hate ur comment ,u just want ur pound of flesh lyk others

Pound of flesh? You are insignificant, a nobody.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dnt mind her nigerian women lyk 2 hate wt gross animosity dats wat she just did!

Nice one dear
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

i think i av come accross u b4 ,n i once told u am so jovial ..dat i dnt get angry easily

And am nt lyk any other lady , u stil go ahead 2 insult me
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Please don't continue this trolls.
Just let everything look OK. Just make friends with them. Please ADAUMUCHI
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2019
princfred:

i think u ar selfish ,so dats wat u wl say ,read my pink lips

NO MORE GOODIES 4 U lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

Good morning friend
Are you a miss or Mrs?
There is this important thing I want to tell u
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Please don't continue this trolls.
Just let everything look OK. Just make friends with them. Please ADAUMUCHI
i knw ,
She claims america
While she is as wild as yoruba ladies, am disappointed in her,

Maybe she lives in detroit wie wild black animals litter in america

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Congolese Men Vs Naija Men For South African Women! / Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls / Fire At Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.