Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (12812 Views)

End SARS Tendencies; Catholic Law Students Protest / Opinion Poll Causes Jitters In Ogun State / Opinion Poll: Which Of These Is Your True Feelings For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

maybe not
Ar u experienced on dat?

2..if yes ,hw many years experience?
This girl you too like bad thing. Maybe thats what those ladies gushing over you see paranormally. They lap the cues you unconsciously send and come to have a taste of your wet dripping honey pot. How can you cope with both being into husband "snatch" and lesbo ass licker shocked

Btw, which science school did you attend?

Hope ive successfully deflected from those your kinky questions. If not then I'll answer when you tell me how soon,long, wet or deep you need it grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:

Ewo, they want to kwarapt you with bad things. So some ladies see you as husbandsnatcha other as a good wet trib mate. Abi they want to snatch you from husband snatching. undecided
Maybe you are such a smokeshow. shocked
Hey, i used to think it was such sexy thing to have a lesbian as gf until i when i got one then, when we had a quarrel she went to go Bleep abi be bleeped abi trib with her gf instead of coming to settle with me. She was just feeling high when they came out and just left me stewing, high and dry angry can't say i was exactly heartbroken coolbut and the relationship basically went into a tail spin from there. Since then, hmmmmm, it's hard for me to encourage lesbianism though it seems "erotically" steamy.

Also ladies make such advances to fellow ladies because they feel they will they be less slut-shamed for it than if they make the sexual urge known to a guy they are feeling. That's ego. Then habit. Then the promise of fun, African woman erotic liberalism ....who knows

So you are dripping hot like that idontbilivit till you PM me your pics. Where is the blurred pic? but you wont tell us the ones you obliged and indulged abi wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:

This girl you too like bad thing. Maybe thats what those ladies gushing over you see paranormally. They lap the cues you unconsciously send and come to have a taste of your wet dripping honey pot. How can you cope with both being into husband "snatch" and lesbo ass licker shocked

Hope ive successfully deflected from those your kinky questions. If not then I'll answer when you tell me how soon,long, wet or deep you need it grin
am nt a lesbian abeg shuu,

Just lyk sex dats all
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
am nt a lesbian abeg shuu,

Just lyk sex dats all
It's ok to like sex it means you are normal cos we all do.
But they must see something in you to relate to or which excites lesbo thoughts in them. Don't you think? As likely they don't approach any and every lady just like that. So its upto you to find what you do that make them want to taste your ....... Which finger do you were your ring, do you stare at their back too unconsciously maybe due to your past engagement etc?

How about getting married and telling them your husband wont approve of another person parking in his garage or toying with /wetting it. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
mtchew

Wat did we learn if nt insults ,sheddings frm luci n koyes
it is so disheartening i swear, dis isnt wat is suppose 2 be

At least you know why ladies have their lesbian tendency
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:

Ewo, they want to kwarapt you with bad things. So some ladies see you as husbandsnatcha others as a good wet trib mate. Abi they want to snatch you from husband snatching. undecided
Maybe you are such a smokeshow. shocked
Hey, i used to think it was such sexy thing to have a lesbian as gf until when i got one then, when we had a quarrel she went to go fvck abi be fvcked abi trib with her gf instead of coming to settle with me. She was just feeling high when they came out and just left me stewing, high and dry angry can't say i was exactly heartbroken cool but and the relationship basically went into a tail spin from there. Since then, hmmmmm, it's hard for me to encourage lesbianism though it seems "erotically" steamy.

Also ladies make such advances to fellow ladies because they feel they will they be less slut-shamed for it than if they make the sexual urge known to a guy they are feeling. That's ego. Then habit. Then the promise of fun, African woman erotic liberalism ....who knows

So you are dripping hot like that idontbilivit till you PM me your pics. Where is the blurred pic? but you wont tell us the ones you obliged and indulged abi wink
Sorry 2 tell u dat i av done dat but it was a mistake inugo,

wt a lady biz tycoon frm admiralty way ,lekki ( she is a nairalander wt a male monikker starting wt l..... A)

,i mistakenly gave her my number ,only 2 here a ladies voice saying she is iffy she spoke igbo 2 me, dat am in a safe hand...2 shorten d whole story ,

D wet fvcck drained almost all d liquid in my s*** system,

Dats d first time i reached org..sm 3times in 50mins
,Maybe because i av large labia n hers was larger than mine ,n d clit was out frm shelter ,so .. u knw

Ommm ! Dat experience can black some1 out imagine sweat allover me wen d temperature is 18° c,D lady was super rich ,i av kept her in arms length ços she breathes evil ,her friend is disturbing me every minute even as i chat u,
Finally ,some women who lyk dat may do dat because of d sweetness in it ,nt inferiority bla bla ,

Knw it dat women worships pleasure 50times more dan u men! Pleasure if u knw wat i mearnt!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:
It's ok to like sex it means you are normal cos we all do.
But they must see something in you to relate to or which excites lesbo thoughts in them. Don't you think? As likely they don't approach any and every lady just like that. So its upto you to find what you do that make them want to taste your ....... Which finger do you were your ring, do you stare at their back too unconsciously maybe due to your past engagement etc?

How about getting married and telling them your husband wont approve of another person parking in his garage or toying with /wetting it. cheesy
one lady said because i av dat" flat sole" in quote ,

But dats trash
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Sorry 2 tell u dat i av done dat but it was a mistake inugo,

wt a lady biz tycoon frm admiralty way ,lekki ( she is a nairalander wt a male monikker starting wt l..... A)

,i mistakenly gave her my number ,only 2 here a ladies voice...2 shorten d whole story ,

D wet fvcck drained almost all d liquid in my s*** system,

Dats d first time i reached org..sm 3times in 50mins
,Maybe because i av large labia n hers was larger than mine ,

Ommm ! Dat experience can black some1 out imagine sweat allover me wen d temperature is 18° c,D lady was super rich ,i av kept her in arms length ços she breathes evil ,
Finally ,some women who lyk dat may do dat because of d sweetness in it ,nt inferiority bla bla ,

Knw it dat women worships pleasure 50times more dan u men! Pleasure if u knw wat i mearnt!

Alright i captured the fun part too succinctly. I've slide into your DM i want to tell you somethings I've noticed you may need to hear.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:
Or something else can suffice. Link of the real thing to clear his doubt?
real link of dicks n sixpack ryt?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:
Alright I've slide into your DM i want to tell you somethings I've noticed you may need to hear.
i av replied u ,am waiting
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i av replied u ,am waiting
NO 1 shud die on d bed kikikikiki mama
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
NO 1 shud die on d bed kikikikiki mama
Ehhhhh!!!!

will ya gerrout i dont do that any more
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
real link of dicks n sixpack ryt?
No oh links of your face or something more like it you. But then you were being sarcastic and its cool.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
princfred:

As i said b4 i experiment wt sex , **husbandsnatcha** d name is deep (nt even anything u ar thinking nw),only my friend knws wat d name stands 4

Deep lyk ur whole hand inside me
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

At least you know why ladies have their lesbian tendency
dat lady has insulted d living daylight out of me ,wt all sort of curses ..i dnt believe she is a man ,because is only my fellow lady dat can insult wt so much bitterness ..i av pretended 2 swallow it maybe out of maturity but is 2 much
she might be some1 who knws me outside nairaland
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
he is my friends husband madam

so keepoff

Stay off of my mentions and STFU.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
he is my friends husband madam

so keepoff

Stay off of my mentions and STFU. Luminouz what is she talking about. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

lumiNouz is lyk a son 2 me ,i coached him on hw 2 fvck ,
.he is marrying my daughter ij ,westaslave2 biakwa som1 is snatching ur hubby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dat lady has insulted d living daylight out of me ,wt all sort of curses ..i dnt believe she is a man ,because is only my fellow lady dat can insult wt so much bitterness ..i av pretended 2 swallow it maybe out of maturity but is 2 much
she might be some1 who knws me outside nairaland

Why boda?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I dnt even knw whether am stil of steel wahala everywie 4 my side
Maybe ur steel is the fake one
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
lumiNouz is lyk a son 2 me ,i coached him on hw 2 fvck ,
.he is marrying my daughter ij ,westaslave2 biakwa som1 is snatching ur hubby

Take your complaints to Luminouz.
Luminouz, did you screw this dirty sl.ut like she said you did? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Maybe ur steel is the fake one
hahahahaha...maybe
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by princfred(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
As i said b4 i experiment wt sex , **husbandsnatcha** d name is deep (nt even anything u ar thinking nw),only my friend knws wat d name stands 4

Deep lyk ur whole hand inside me
Wow now you are drifting into a really "bad" territory. But escapades is part of life.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Every1 toast dats wat i am ,

khiaa u knw dat i no wat u do!

hw u do runs while selling banga rice in a ghetto site, nw u ar claiming united states

khiaa ur case is akamu case, i wont tell u 2 leave me thread because am matured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

We Nigerian men are not complaining about the dirty sluts. Just leave her like for we

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Khiaa pack one lane oh.
Are you among her haters?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Every1 toast dats wat i am ,

khiaa u knw dat i no wat u do!

hw u do runs while selling banga rice in a ghetto site, nw u ar claiming united states

khiaa ur case is akamu case, i wont tell u 2 leave me thread because am matured

Dear how do you get to get this much haters?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Just shut up there u puff seller cheesy wink,So u dnt av respect 4 my sweet mamaV:;;;

Lumi is my husband , If i get u near him again ..u go chop sand, u no i love fight tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Dear how do you get to get this much haters?
Intelligent question frm my love

1. Few ar lesbians who i dumped after series of labia clashing

2. Some ar pple i collected dia man( Atm machine eg luci) mutually ,dey enter here 2 rubbish me

3. One is desperate ever - hurny staph lesbian begging me 4 sex since 1315 century .(she paid me 30k to leave my business and job n come 2 lagos .i ate d money n refuse 2 come since dec 27)
Dis is easy to locate No .3 u wl knw her ,Ask urself who insults me most here!

Now u knw my enemies
Dis is no 3 ,but faceless here

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

We Nigerian men are not complaining about the dirty sluts. Just leave her like for we
So sweet
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Lol....she is just playing na..make una no fight o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.