Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (12729 Views)

End SARS Tendencies; Catholic Law Students Protest / Opinion Poll Causes Jitters In Ogun State / Opinion Poll: Which Of These Is Your True Feelings For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Take your complaints to Luminouz.
Luminouz, did you screw this dirty sl.ut like she said you did? cheesy
Haba....its just playful banter among husbandsnatvha,westaslave and myself o...
No vex like that...we are all in the same team
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Intelligent question frm my love

1. Few ar lesbians who i dumped after series of labia clashing

2. Some ar pple i collected dia man( Atm machine eg luci) mutually ,dey enter here 2 rubbish me

3. One is desperate ever - hurny staph lesbian begging me 4 sex since 1315 century .(she paid me 30k to leave my business and job n come 2 lagos .i ate d money n refuse 2 come since dec 27)
Dis is easy to locate No .3 u wl knw her ,Ask urself who insults me most here!

Now u knw my enemies
Dis is no 3 ,but faceless here

U snatched somebodies man, knowingly or unknowingly?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Khiaa pack one lane oh.
Are you among her haters?

Look, I don't know the girl, I never heard of her. She came in my mentions with the hate and I didn't even post to her, I only posted happy Valentine's Day to a Friend and that struck a nerve in her.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

Haba....its just playful banter among husbandsnatvha,westaslave and myself o...
No vex like that...we are all in the same team

They are your friends not mine. Let's keep it that way.I've been called a runs girl, a Puff Puff seller (whatever the heck that is, I don't know) by your friends, keep them off of my mentions or it will get nasty in this MoFo.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:
Haba....its just playful banter among husbandsnatvha,westaslave and myself o... No vex like that...we are all in the same team
I wl get u luminouz ,
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
Just shut up there u puff seller cheesy wink,So u dnt av respect 4 my sweet mamaV:;;;

Lumi is my husband , If i get u near him again ..u go chop sand, u no i love fight tongue

Lol.. Make una no fight o
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

They are your friends not mine. Let's keep it that way.I've been called a runs girl, a Puff Puff seller (whatever the heck that is, I don't know) by your friends, keep them off of my mentions or it will get nasty in this MoFo.
Lol....don't be angry, they can be raw at tines but they mean well babe...

Puff puff sellers hawk meat or egg buns!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
I wl get u luminouz ,
Babe..babe...we all in the same team..OK??
Let love reign!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

Lol....don't be angry, they can be raw at tines but they mean well babe...

Puff puff sellers hawk meat or egg buns!!!

If they want to get raw, they have stumbled on the right woman. Like I always say, *Don't start no shyt and there won't be no shyt * We'll see how this plays out. Once again, put your dogs on their leashes and keep them off of my mentions.

I'm not angry at you, I could never be that. kiss
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Look, I don't know the girl, I never heard of her. She came in my mentions with the hate and I didn't even post to her, I only posted happy Valentine's Day to a Friend and that struck a nerve in her.

Alright. Why not just sort it out calmly and not throw back fire.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

If they want to get raw, they have stumbled on the right woman. Like I always say, *Don't start no shyt and there won't be no shyt * We'll see how this plays out. Once again, put your dogs on their leashes and keep them off of my mentions.

I'm not angry at you, I could never be that. kiss
Lol....thanks for that!!

They are not literally meaning to insult u...na just play..trust me on that....do u really think I will roll with people who are REALLY that bad I don't and won't!!! These ones are just messing around,they don't ACTUALLY mean u harm!!

Trust me,OK?? kiss
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Alright. Why not just sort it out calmly and not throw back fire.

I'm done with them. How was your Valentine's Day? smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Take it easy. There are so many ways to meeting new friends, and u know it must start so friendly.

There was this guy in my school and I just wonder how his friends coped with him but when I rented my own lodge we became neighbors and friends too. Since then I never noticed anything bad about his lifestyle again.
Nor matter who started the bashing u shouldn't have continued from where they stopped.
We are all friends, or do you think we are eneMies just because of this?
Enemies with one u don't even know.

CHILL AND ENJOY YOUR VALENTINE'S GIFT
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Dumb
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

What about urz ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
I wl get u luminouz ,

Today is Valentine's Day and you are just planning on how to get ur husband.
No more head breaks , Just do am another thing.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Akuruoulo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Intelligent question frm my love

1. Few ar lesbians who i dumped after series of labia clashing

2. Some ar pple i collected dia man( Atm machine eg luci) mutually ,dey enter here 2 rubbish me

3. One is desperate ever - hurny staph lesbian begging me 4 sex since 1315 century .(she paid me 30k to leave my business and job n come 2 lagos .i ate d money n refuse 2 come since dec 27)
Dis is easy to locate No .3 u wl knw her ,Ask urself who insults me most here!

Now u knw my enemies
Dis is no 3 ,but faceless here

Adaumuchi hope u are enjoying your Valentine's gift ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

Lol....thanks for that!!

They are not literally meaning to insult u...na just play..trust me on that....do u really think I will roll with people who are REALLY that bad I don't and won't!!! These ones are just messing around,they don't ACTUALLY mean u harm!!

Trust me,OK?? kiss

OK, I trust you. wink. Tell your wife you wasn't her husband last night. grin lipsrsealed Oops, I let the secret out of the bag.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

OK, I trust you. wink. Tell your wife you wasn't her husband last night. grin lipsrsealed Oops, I let the secret out of the bag.
Lol...khiaaa u sef like trouble oooooo wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...khiaaa u sef like trouble oooooo wink

Since they like to play games I'll play along. grin

Hey Wifey, did you see those hickeys( love bites) on luminouz's neck? Wifey, did you notice that big grin on his face, he is so happy when he is with me. He begged me to let him stay, he said that he was tired of seeing your face but out of sympathy for you I sent him your way. Hey Wifey, he said that he is saving it all for me, he won't even give you the crumbs. grin

Well luminouz, just have patience, we will continue our secret love affair, meet me at the same place and time next Thursday. wink

Alezy if you see this it's only a joke grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Since they like to play games I'll play along. grin

Hey Wifey, did you see those hickeys( love bites) on luminouz's neck? Wifey, did you notice that big grin on his face, he is so happy when he is with me. He begged me to let him stay, he said that he was tired of seeing your face but out of sympathy for you I sent him your way. Hey Wifey, he said this he is saving it all for me, he won't even give you the crumbs. grin

Well luminouz, just have patience, we will continue our secret love affair, meet me at the same place and time next Thursday. wink

Alezy if you see this it's only a joke grin

Lmaoooooooooooooo.....
Westaslave2...come here oooooo!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooooooooo..... Westaslave2...come here oooooo!!
Am here , wat is d bitch doing 2 u?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Today is Valentine's Day and you are just planning on how to get ur husband.
No more head breaks , Just do am another thing.
Dis character of his ,is y i always hit his head at d dinning wall
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
nepa y?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:
Babe..babe...we all in the same team..OK?? Let love reign!!
u bà ?
So u dnt fear me dat u cheat me cos of a LovePeddler?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
Am here , wat is d bitch doing 2 u?
Lol..take it easy jor..ur blood too hot!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
u bà ?

So u dnt fear me dat u cheat me cos of a LovePeddler?

She is nothing like that.....she is ur sister in another country o
Calm down oooo!!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oh yeah hell

yeah back frm paradise ,hw many of yu pple miss me?

wie ar those 2 fvcking lesbis n their stupid guys leaking their anus ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Dnt ever think of or do d mistake of tangling ur chaste self( me am nt pure) wt does ladies " they ar evil " the head sleeps wt 4men at a go ,Yu tangle wt dem n get corrupted.
i was dia friend wen there ar high hetero cult cum LovePeddler jingoist! but u knw evil is evil
Clap 4 me all of u 4 exposing some vermins ,
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by AnalQueenluci: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:

She is nothing like that.....she is ur sister in another country o
Calm down oooo!!! grin
dnt beg her but insult her ass ,bad mum who wl leave her sons n girls n come here talking trash

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll by Westaslave2(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
luminouz:
She is nothing like that.....she is ur sister in another country o Calm down oooo!!! grin
which sister ?

she shud come here n greet me "adanne" if nt trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ronaldinho is dead 21,Was A Brazilian Footballer. / Ugliest Picture I Ever Saw / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.