Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. (927 Views)

500 More People Needed By This Company / How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business / Just 4 People Needed For Group Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2019
If you are interested in starting a car wash biz, together we can make it happen. With a minimum of 500k, we can kick start.

4 people plus me making 5, with the sum of 100k each and I will say, we are good to go.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:
If you are interested in starting a car wash biz, together we can make it happen. With a minimum of 500k, we can kick start.

4 people plus me making 5, with the sum of 100k each and I will say, we are good to go.

Enlighten me....how do you go about it.location
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Bunk20: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Pls can you shed more light and give more details like location and other factors. Thanks
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Ssabina: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Give more details, or send me a mail on samugo619@gmail.com, or drop ur contact . Ready to bring 60 percent of d start up capital
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enlighten me....how do you go about it.location

Any outskirts of Lagos, Sango Ota or Mowe Ibafo. This is because of the value on rent and because most people living here also work in Lagos.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bunk20:

Pls can you shed more light and give more details like location and other factors. Thanks

We need a location not too expensive, not a big plot of land, just a space we can rent and it's not too expensive. Most importantly, we need water. Now this (water) will determine where we rent, if it's a place where there is no bore hole, then we will have to dig one, but if we are lucky and there is one, then we don't need to dig any but just buy a generator for pumping it and a geepee tank.

On location, I'm looking at the Lagos Ibadan axis.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ssabina:
Give more details, or send me a mail on samugo619@gmail.com, or drop ur contact . Ready to bring 60 percent of d start up capital

I will type the comprehensive biz plan and send over.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Bunk20: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Can you also send to me cos am interested. richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Bunk20: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Can you also send to me cos am intrested. richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Any outskirts of Lagos, Sango Ota or Mowe Ibafo. This is because of the value on rent and because most people living here also work in Lagos.
Have you done your feasibility study? 500k alone no fit do am oooo. Borehole water alone you know the cost? I ready fund any business but I GATS see the head of it..to forecast the outcome
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

Have you done your feasibility study? 500k alone no fit do am oooo. Borehole water alone you know the cost? I ready fund any business but I GATS see the head of it..to forecast the outcome

You are actually right sir, I didn't want to scare anyone, and was looking for a way to cut cost, especially as regards the bore hole. Even rent for space could be a lot, since outright buy will be expensive, at the end, we should be looking at close to a million which, if sited on a good location, we could get back our capital in a year.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You are actually right sir, I didn't want to scare anyone, and was looking for a way to cut cost, especially as regards the bore hole. Even rent for space could be a lot, since outright buy will be expensive, at the end, we should be looking at close to a million which, if sited on a good location, we could get back our capital in a year.
Even less

1 Like

Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

Even less

Sir, are you interested?
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by Ssabina: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Waiting for the biz plan
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ssabina:
Waiting for the biz plan

I don't have a laptop, I have to type it in a Cafe, Pls be patient.
Re: 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. by CsRockefeller(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you have at least a plot of land in a good location pm me, I have the biz plan already.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Before You're 30 / Monsterseo Is A Scammer / Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.