Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

500 More People Needed By This Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500 More People Needed By This Company (388 Views)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / 4 People Needed To Start A Car Wash In Lagos. / FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 More People Needed By This Company by pragmatistm(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
The new fintech company kept to its promise to pay all working for them in the online work without investing any money. Just do what you are instructed to do for them. Thats all. Many people continue to receive payment alerts. And it was a surprise.

500 more people needed. Everyone that has a phone or computer can do the simple task and earn money. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes two times a day online.

So transparent. See evidence of payment for this week alone attached. What are you waiting for??

Join now and take your own share.

To join and get paid follow this guide.

Step 1. Click the link and install the app

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Or download the app and register using the referral code UNRMWZ

Step 2. Register on the app with email and phone number.

Step 3. Verify your email address from the app

Step 4. Verify your phone number from the app.

Lastly, Call/WhatsApp for more information on the task.

Phone number: 081.653.59.746

Email: zachadetona2@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: 500 More People Needed By This Company by kestolove95(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
We have seen ur link and we not clicking

2 Likes

Re: 500 More People Needed By This Company by pragmatistm(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
For those that just installed the app, send me message on WhatsApp to receive the champions form and get paid.
Re: 500 More People Needed By This Company by Blackzero: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
kestolove95:
We have seen ur link and we not clicking
cheesy cheesy mad o
Re: 500 More People Needed By This Company by Talktalk2022: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Run o
Scam

Re: 500 More People Needed By This Company by pragmatistm(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
And your ignorance no get part two. Check my wallet here and tell me how many people already made champions and still counting. What you don't know about, don't denigrate it. OK?

(1) (Reply)

Wechat Chinese Account Setup / x / How To Earn N14,000 weekly from Ice Block Business Cooperative in 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.