Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. (3215 Views)

Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State / Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State / Brazil To Build New Satellite-Town In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Dantala48: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
I went to Aba, my God the town is a of trash, stinks, horrible smell added to all this a road network that is wrost than the wrost. Ossisioma, part of Ariaria market are the wrost culprits. my Godness i could not eat. Ibo people are considered clean, but Aba ibos are exception.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by chyz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dantala 48:

I went to Aba, my God the town is a of trash, stinks, horrible smell added to all this a road network that is wrost than the wrost. Ossisioma, part of Ariaria market are the wrost culprits. my Godness i could not eat. Ibo people are considered clean, but Aba ibos are exception.

Wait until you go to Ibadan grin
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by yiboboy: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dantala 48:

Word! Add the menace of armed robbers/kidnappers and the definition would be perfect! cheesy
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Dantala48: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
chyz:

Wait until you go to Ibadan grin

FYI Ibadan is 10 times bigger than Aba.

yiboboy:

Word! Add the menace of armed robbers/kidnappers and the definition would be perfect!

grin
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by desgiezd(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ Topic

Is there anything like "most dirtiest"?
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by chyz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dantala 48:

grin

And 10 times as dirty grin
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
Aba needs some serious work, no doubt.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by komando: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
Bkhomo is so predictable. And yet both his suit and shoes are aba made.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by EzeUche22(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
hehehehehe Ngwaland o! grin grin
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by komando: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
His new strategy is to move round filling up threads with comments from his different names,eg Yiboboy,9jaganja,sjeezy etc.what a jobless lunatic. Talk about one conversing with himself. Olodo kpatakpata
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by komando: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
blame the carlifornia supreme court for his return. Word was bk had travelled to Carlifornia with his Colombian boy friend in the hopes that gay marriage will be legalized. When they were disapointed his 'husband' dumped him. So infrustration he decided to return to Nairaland, to take it out on the defenseless Igbos. Bk or yiboboy are the Igbos Carlifornians? Why don't you take it out on the Carlifornians instead. Idiot.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by yemmight(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
Aba Kwenu cheesy
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Travelista(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
komando:

Bkhomo is so predictable. And yet both his suit and shoes are aba made.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by slap1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
yemmight:

Aba Kwenu cheesy
Yaa!!!
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by AndreUweh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dantala 48:

Dantala, go back to the class room. Your education is a waste, If at all you had any.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by isuomo: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
I will never partcipate in the childish Igbo v Yoruba insults being thrown around on this forum but i will say a word or two on the Aba i had the opportunity to visit for the first time two weeks ago for four days to conduct a trainning course. I reside during the week in Ikeja Lagos and the weekends in my place at Ibadan, i have always believed that Ibadan is dirty and believe me it is dirty but the bleaching governor seems to be waking up finally (maybe because of the coming elections) and he his taking the sanitation of the city seriously now, albeit slowly. However, my visit to Aba changed my opinion about Ibadan if you thought Ibadan was dirty, Aba takes the biscuit!!! how people can reside in that place beggars belief, the stench that permanently hangs in the air, the reprehensible refuse dumps all over the town, people defeacating in open refuse dumps in broad daylight and i am talking of adults male and female, the extremely horrible state of the roads in the commercial city, gosh!!! i had to curse the governor of that state and his predecessors for ignoring what should be the industrial nerve centre of Nigeria and possibly West-Africa. I pray the indigenes of Aba will take their town back and turn it around, Aba deserves a lot better than what is currently on offer if anything at all is on offer from what i saw; the criminal neglect of Aba is a crying shame on the entire eastern region and with the industriousness of the Aba people, it should not be too difficult to turn it into the Bangalore of Nigeria. Gosh!!! Aba is dirty, very dirty but it has no reason to remain so.
And yes i am not Ibo but the truth still has to be told without the fear of being labeled a tribalist.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by AndreUweh(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
isuomo:

I will never partcipate in the childish Igbo v Yoruba insults being thrown around on this forum but i will say a word or two on the Aba i had the opportunity to visit for the first time two weeks ago for four days to conduct a trainning course. I reside during the week in Ikeja Lagos and the weekends in my place at Ibadan, i have always believed that Ibadan is dirty and believe me it is dirty but the bleaching governor seems to be waking up finally (maybe because of the coming elections) and he his taking the sanitation of the city seriously now, albeit slowly. However, my visit to Aba changed my opinion about Ibadan if you thought Ibadan was dirty, Aba takes the biscuit!!! how people can reside in that place beggars belief, the stench that permanently hangs in the air, the reprehensible refuse dumps all over the town, people defeacating in open refuse dumps in broad daylight and i am talking of adults male and female, the extremely horrible state of the roads in the commercial city, gosh!!! i had to curse the governor of that state and his predecessors for ignoring what should be the industrial nerve centre of Nigeria and possibly West-Africa. I pray the indigenes of Aba will take their town back and turn it around, Aba deserves a lot better than what is currently on offer if anything at all is on offer from what i saw; the criminal neglect of Aba is a crying shame on the entire eastern region and with the industriousness of the Aba people, it should not be too difficult to turn it into the Bangalore of Nigeria. Gosh!!! Aba is dirty, very dirty but it has no reason to remain so.
And yes i am not Ibo but the truth still has to be told without the fear of being labeled a tribalist.

What a load of rubbish. I think you are a potential tribalist. Nonsense.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2010
Aba is dirty.i have not been there for two years but i promise nairalanders a good pix anytime i happen to visit.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2010
Dantala 48:

grin

very incorrect.about 3 times.10 times is over exaggeration.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by EzeUche22(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2010
Aba is a dirty place. I was there in January. Trashy city but that is expected of a commercial city. It is not meant to look clean, but to be profitable. cool
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by asha80(m): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2010
EzeUche22:

Aba is a dirty place. I was there in January. Trashy city but that is expected of a commercial city. It is not meant to look clean, but to be profitable. cool

Forget that yarn.New york is a profitable city but cannot be regarded as trashy.

Aba situarion can only be solved by the indegenes and residents.

However this can only be done by someone who cherishes aba with all his life and not some governor as since the ouster of Mbakwe no military administrator or Governor has taken that town seriously.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by komando: 2:21am On Aug 24, 2010
@ isuomo
Your post seems in good faith so I will not return fire. Otherwise I would have cut you down with my anti tribalist bazooka! Now run along! You've said your piece. this area is dangerous territory. It is not for the 'uninitiated' as you can see that I Ezeuche, Andre Uwe and co are in bullet proof vests and body armour. This is no place for a young kid to be hanging out bcuz if that kidnapper bk bab and his ilk catch you, they'll take you to tribalism land. So run along! Quick!
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by EzeUche22(m): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2010
Mbakwe just cared a lot about our people. I miss him very much! He had Igbo interest in mind.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by excanny: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2010
As long as we keep having Abian leaders with 'Orji' in their names and all those misguided folks who think Ngwas are their prisoners of war, the great Aba city will continue to be a shadow of it's self.

Aba state is non-negotiable. Long live Aba city!
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by 13volts(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by 13volts(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
tongue tongue tongue Aba wowo

Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by 13volts(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see yama yama

Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by 13volts(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by yiboboy: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ 13volts: are u kidding me? Those pics are nothing but paradise standard compared to the true state of filth that hobbesian region (Aba) is currently wallowing in. grin grin grin

Now, watch them attempt to rip me apart. . . truth hurts!!! cheesy
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by Travelista(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
asha 80:

[/b]

Forget that yarn.New york is a profitable city but cannot be regarded as trashy.

Aba situarion can only be solved by the indegenes and residents.

However this can only be done by someone who cherishes aba with all his life and not some governor as since the ouster of Mbakwe no military administrator or Governor has taken that town seriously.

Eh, let's not go overboard. NYC is really dirty in some places. Manhattan's arguably the nicest borough but I've been places on the UES where HUMANS have defecated on main streets, seen rats the size of chihuahuas and some subways smell like the mouth of hell. My point is, large cities (the globe over) are filled with filth.
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by bkbabe97y(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
Travelista:

Eh, let's not go overboard. NYC is really dirty in some places. Manhattan's arguably the nicest borough but I've been places on the UES where HUMANS have defecated on main streets, seen rats the size of chihuahuas and some subways smell like the mouth of hell. My point is, large cities (the globe over) are filled with filth.

Now u know u just plain lying!

Anywhere can be dirty, but do u see the trash lying around for weeks and months without nobody doing something about it?!
Re: Aba Dirtiest And Most Stinking Town In Nigeria. by komando1: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
Quote from yiboboy:
are u kidding me? Those pics are nothing but paradise standard compared to the true state of filth that hobbesian region (Aba) is currently wallowing in. Now, watch them attempt to rip me apart. . . truth hurts!!!

Congratulations. You win a cookie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Conference Gives Igbos New 8 More State, Hausa/fulani Get 2 / ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs / GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.