Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. (4645 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless I Am Not A Thief — Robbe / Mr Ugwoegbu Henry Is A Thief / When A Thief Forces You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, There is these young man that claim to be a professional trader of FOREX and that he has been on CNN, gotten an account of 400,000EURO and he live abroad. His name is ODIRA NICODEMUS.

All that claim is lie and more lie. I gave him a $4, 700USD account he lost more than 50% of the account and I managed to raise it back to $2, 000 and he promise to pay me back the lost and that loss on the account is a day. He paid N80, 000USD out of N450, 000 and in the process I lost my daughter.

He wanted to call a number and mistakenly call me with a Nigerian line he claim to be his account officer and when he speak then and there I recognize his voice. He is a liar and a cheat. He's in these country and I will fish him out soon.

He also took N70, 000 each from some guy I met and I was given the exact information he gave me.

Stay Away From Him.

1 Like

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Uhmm, this is serious, do you have evidence to back up your claims? undecided
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
May your Generation remain poor, since i decided to help u and u try to insult your father, may u remain poor in your life: Ungratefu Fool
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jamace(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
May your Generation remain poor, since i decided to help u and u try to insult your father, may u remain poor in your life: Ungratefu Fool

Is this all you can offer for your defence?

Please, give details of what transpired between you and Newworldcapital. I personally, will not accept insult for a defence.

1 Like

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^ plz go to is forex real, and does it mean that if one lost money trading that he is a scammer, plz maybe u should define a scammer
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Watching and following closely. undecided
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
Am so pissed of now, that my anger can melt iron, could u imgine that i offered to trade back the account after that and he refused demanding money, and he must stop stalking and asking me questions when am trading so i can concentrate, the account that lost some money same day with him is fully recovered, and with great profits, thanks 4 me not being disturbed
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
We would like to hear more from newworldcapital, you can't just post a thread and not back it up with more evidence, there's nothing to actually show that the accused is guilty of any offence,  it doesnt work this way. And i also advise odiaero to stop cussing, rather let the house know what happened between you too.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
odiaero:

Am so pissed of now, that my anger can melt iron, could u imgine that i offered to trade back the account after that and he refused demanding money, and he must stop stalking and asking me questions when am trading so i can concentrate, the account that lost some money same day with him is fully recovered, and with great profits, thanks 4 me not being disturbed

You are not pissed. . . When you are arrested and locked up then . . . LOL.I lost my Daughter. . . When I gave you the account it was $4, 700USD and that same day you crash it to $3, 000 plus and I was chatting with you telling you that the trend you are following is the opposite and when I woke up the next morning as you ask me to sleep, I found the account to be $1k plus and then I traded it back to $2k and withdrew it and what was our agreement? You agree to pay me $4, 000USD and I said No I need my $2, 700 . . . You said O.K .

I do not need to start explaining in details. . . Your acclaimed account officer number has been ringing for days, weeks with nobody picking it up . . . Is he dead? LOL

LIAR.

I will post your picture soon to let you know that you've been seen and soon you will be picked up.

My house now is on fire and that same I will give you any how either the african way or the other.

I will give it to you.

May your generation be caught and lock up in jail for life. AMEN!

The most annoying is my friend told him that I lost my daughter cos I could not take care of the hospital bills and my money he lost in a day. . . He was less concerned and didn't call and that of your international call. . .

You stay in Naija and call from your pc claiming you are in Slovenia.

Guardian, PUNCH, Vanguard e.t.c will carry your face soon. . . That am working on. . .

Give us proof of your CNN Claim.

LIAR.

Prepare your grave cos if the police fail to do their work I will teach a very good African lesson . . . In your next world you won't play with people like me.

Thanks and F***************K
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Kashif(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is just the beginning. cheesy
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
It is . . . He's been watched and he didn't know . . . Thinking I believe he's in Slovenia . . . I will post his pictures soon . . .
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
wow! so odiaero the master lover is getting "heat"
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
Just look at u, why dont u go and sue nigeria Stock Exchange just because they lost ur money in shares, just lemme me get back next month to the country and show up ur face, i will make sure u are jailed, look at how u are bragging, that is how i will send u money, i regretted sending the first one, ur type never need to be help
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Bestglo(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ^^^^^^^^^^^ this is getting interesting
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
smiley
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
mowaa:

shocked shocked odiaero You mean u crashed his account to close to 80% LOSS in few days, considering the fact all your previous post have been bragging about trading accounts like 300,000 euros?? tongue
why dont u read wellb4 u type?, or better still research b4,
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
wink
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^ dont u see ur life, why dont u gone to the main topic where the mufus started talking craps
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
undecided
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
all i can just say u are just a silly backside, if not, u will have the brain of how to ask questions like others, and how am i sure u are not him self? because he hv different IDs he do use to chat with me
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
cheesy
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mukina2: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
newworldcapital:

Hello Nairalanders, There is these young man that claim to be a professional trader of FOREX and that he has been on CNN, gotten an account of 400,000EURO and he live abroad. His name is ODIRA NICODEMUS.

All that claim is lie and more lie. I gave him a $4, 700USD account he lost more than 50% of the account and I managed to raise it back to $2, 000 and he promise to pay me back the lost and that loss on the account is a day. He paid N80, 000USD out of N450, 000 and in the process I lost my daughter.

He wanted to call a number and mistakenly call me with a Nigerian line he claim to be his account officer and when he speak then and there I recognize his voice. He is a liar and a cheat. He's in these country and I will fish him out soon.

He also took N70, 000 each from some guy I met and I was given the exact information he gave me.

Stay Away From Him.
Do you have proof of any transactions/allegations? if yes please post them.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^thank you very much for that, it seems the poster dont knw the defination of thief
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
See insults
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by spikedcylinder: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
OP,

I'm so sorry for your loss but please, I need to know how you lost your daughter as a result of Forex trading?
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
i am suspecting something sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jot01(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2010
Who is a good trader here now. Am looking at investing some funds with you guyss but it seems everything doesnt work.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2010
mowaa:

All i can say is that you a RETARD AND a FOOLISH LIAR, I am sure all your silly brags were in your imaginary dreams. Come to think of it, why will a silly Retarded Pig Like you that claim to be managing accounts of close to 500,000 euros, which is over 600,000 dollars still be willing to trade the Victim's account which is just 4,700? Well the reason is obvious; all those accounts you claimed you were managing were in your imaginary dumb-head. Besides why lie that you are not in Nigeria? Only those like you that have something fishy up their sleeves would deny their location
Oh you are sure i am the same person?? grin Well maybe you could do a history of my posts and follow your advice and research yourself shocked
Besides if i was him, why would i be using a different nick, since after-all you are not denying u really lost the close to $3700 (80%) in 2 days grin
from u post, i can see that u dont go to school and u need how to be teach how to caculate in percentage, please this thread is not for kids
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by oyebanji(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2010
I think it is better we stick to the issues on ground and not resolve to petty abuses.

@Accuser : It is better you present proof so that others will be more careful and retrospective.

@Accused: I think you should face the issues raised and stop abusing people. Whether he brings up proofs or not the onus is on you to prove your innocence cos this thing is capable of messing you up.

Kind rgrds
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2010
^^ thank you very much, is just like somepeople dont know how to talk
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jaybee3(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2010
@Odiaero
Did you go into a contract with the dude?
If yes, did you stipulate in your contract that the dude can loose all his investment?
If indeed you did do all the above then it's just a case of having a bad day in forex world.
If not then you seriously have to consider returning his money as IMO he invested in you based on a false (ma assumption) promise.

An advice for you going forward though cos i see someone has already mentioned Risk Management on this thread. Don't gamble big stakes for maximum profit. Trade small stakes with nuff margin on stop loss so you can recover in case the trend turns opposite your initial predicted direction.

The basic mistake most people make is wanting a return of 100% within a day's trading.

Read about basics here bro:
http://www.thespreadbetcentre.com/spread_betting/faq
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2010
jay bee:

@Odiaero
Did you go into a contract with the dude?
If yes, did you stipulate in your contract that the dude can loose all his investment?
If indeed you did do all the above then it's just a case of having a bad day in forex world.
If not then you seriously have to consider returning his money as IMO he invested in you based on a false (ma assumption) promise.

An advice for you going forward though cos i see someone has already mentioned Risk Management on this thread. Don't gamble big stakes for maximum profit. Trade small stakes with nuff margin on stop loss so you can recover in case the trend turns opposite your initial predicted direction.

The basic mistake most people make is wanting a return of 100% within a day's trading.

Read about basics here bro:
http://www.thespreadbetcentre.com/spread_betting/faq

Thank you for u question, first of all, i dont know the dude b4, he contacted me online saying about forex stuffs, then could u imagine that i even sent him some investors passwords of some accounts like 50k and 400k to view, and he is still talking craps here.

We did not go into contract, is just the case of help me trade and share the profits, ask him if i have made like 1m in that account will he be saying all this?,
I dont know, it is only the greedy people that just want profits all the time, and i dont like doing this but i will, am gonna post an account that lost with his that same day, when he was just stalking me and putting pressure on me, and for the house information, he did not give me money cash please he have his own account, and i sent him money outta pity of his daughter and ordea, and dude dont know how to talk, he is full of insults, if not i have made a plane to borrow him some huge amount of money, that is if i found out he is trustworthy to start his importation bizness he said he use to b4, but his mouth runs more than his legs making me to deactivate all help am planning b4, if i start writing what happen between us it will take all day, that is why am still regretting sending the first money at first, because off all this.

Just to cut the story short, after much insults and craps from him, i told him that am only gonna trade the money back, that am not sending any money that was before i sent the first one, he refuses, am going to put the link to the account that lost with his, it has been recovered since and with profits, i barred him from viewing any of the account am trading because of the way he talk, no manners at all

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not ur mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his alsohttp://sparenfx.com/ dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168
password is ; danny1234

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help / Can I Use Palmpay To Receive Dollars? / So Much For The MTN Private Placement Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.