Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

PAYPAL Account Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL Account Needed (568 Views)

Crowdsurf Account Needed / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL Account Needed by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Most of the clients I work find it comfortable sending payments through PayPal. Well, as we all know, PayPal already blocked Nigerians from receiving payment through their platform.

I would like you all to recommend a sincere and honest person with a PayPal account I can use.

Please, I don't want scammers biko.
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by ogajaki(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
I can create one for you for a token
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by MrHibee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kindly read my thread here for the best verified USA paypal.

https://www.nairaland.com/5005416/get-real-info-fully-verified-usa
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
ogajaki:
I can create one for you for a token

How much is the TOKEN?
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by Ample2: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
AloyalNigerian:
Most of the clients I work find it comfortable sending payments through PayPal. Well, as we all know, PayPal already blocked Nigerians from receiving payment through their platform.

I would like you all to recommend a sincere and honest person with a PayPal account I can use.

Instead of thinking of creating a Payapl account that can be limited due to so many reasons that i can't just start mentioning, the best option is to use someone with an old verified US account that can send and receive without stress.
I'm willing to be receiving your fund for you and Pay in Naira at a good rate. Kindly chat me up let's talk well.
Click on my WhatsApp link below

https:///2348121399007
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by Gmboy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Come to.me bro

I'm willing to help you create a functional PayPal account without issues for free
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by obi4rmhpservice: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

Why not save yourself the stress and open your own verified paypal account where you can receive payments here in nigeria. No limitations and no need for hiding of IP or using VPS.
Write me on mailctse@gmail.com and i can put you through the whole process. Takes less than 15mins.
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by zibah1: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Still need someone to receive via PayPal?
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by oscarvicto(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
I have a verified USA PayPal account. Reach me if ure serious
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by Saintkagawa(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

Bro you can use Lesotho PayPal in Nigeria but why I don't recommend it is because getting documents to unlimit it when it get Limited is not easy. I prefer USA PayPal , And this is how to create
Head over to fakenamegeneretor.com copy the details of the person you generated and save it in a text file or note( you can input your name if you don't like the name of the person ) then
Go to PayPal.com without vps,vpn or proxy and register with the details you got from fakenamegenerator, input a USA numberto verify your account ( you can get a USA number from textnow.com)

once verified
Get a vcc(virtual credit card) and link it to the PayPal.
How to get a vcc
Go to yandex.ru create account with your text now number and you will be given a free vcc but funding it is going to be stressful for you so suggest you search for vcc online for PayPal and buy it should be around 5000NGN or below it. I will be glad to help you in creating account or if you still need the Lesotho PayPal guide let me know so that I can share it

I use this method to create account for my clients

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by MrMann1(m): 1:01am On Feb 14, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

PM me, if it is legit, and you are willing to give me a fair commission.
Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by Tabbaz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

beware of scammers. They are on your thread

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL Account Needed by ebuka1997: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
If you’re still interested pm me i have a paypal account and also a Us bank Account

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Hire Purchase Business ,should I Buy New Or / Make Cool Cash Without Any Investment / Lagos Taxi Drivers Blame Dwindling Fortunes On Uber, Bolt Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.