Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Your Advice On This Would Be Highly Appreciated - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Advice On This Would Be Highly Appreciated (417 Views)

[update]download Pes 2020 Iso File Highly Compressed / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PPSSPP Highly Compressed 200MB Download / I'm Highly Disappointed With JUMIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice On This Would Be Highly Appreciated by Darkseid(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day to you. I'm planning to start up a tech shop to sell things like phones, computers, and other rare tech gadgets in Lagos. The problem is that I don't know a lot of areas in Lagos. I would appreciate it if you can tell me an area in Lagos where this kind of business would go well; an area with large population and accessible roads.

And I would also appreciate it if you can tell me a gadget that you would have loved to buy but can't find in the market. Please help a brother out, thank you.

PS. If you are interested in getting a smart band with blood pressure monitor, please check my signature, thanks.
Re: Your Advice On This Would Be Highly Appreciated by Realboygenius(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Computer Village
There was a time I was looking for this smart watch for my Camon 11 Pro and I couldn't get it.
Re: Your Advice On This Would Be Highly Appreciated by Darkseid(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Realboygenius:
Computer Village
There was a time I was looking for this smart watch for my Camon 11 Pro and I couldn't get it.
Thanks for your opinion. I've thought about that computer village but I wanna start small and learn enough of the business before going to face that type of big competition and I also heard that the market will soon be closed.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Data / Rwanda Set To Open Its First Smartphone Factory / How True Is This About Nigerian Communication Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.