Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges (30950 Views)

Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Deputy Governor Hamzat Apprehends Road Users Plying One Way In Lagos (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yeye
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Gozzzy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is footage of Thugs loyal to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP causing traffic and harassing some road users in Lagos today during the Presidential Campaign Rally of the Party.

According to D.O Olusegun, an eyewitness, the thugs kept beating the vehicle and shouting.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/pdp-presidential-rally-trouble-thugs-harass-road-users-lagos-photos/

Why everybody dey drive corolla sef
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by MrMcJay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is the same nonsense PDP used OPC to do in 2015.

Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Amumaigwe: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is footage of Thugs loyal to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP causing traffic and harassing some road users in Lagos today during the Presidential Campaign Rally of the Party.

According to D.O Olusegun, an eyewitness, the thugs kept beating the vehicle and shouting.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/pdp-presidential-rally-trouble-thugs-harass-road-users-lagos-photos/

Even without tags, you knew they are loyal to PDP. You must be a thug yoursrlf. It takes a thug to know members of a rival.
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Childlike95: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
This can happen with any political party and does not in any way tell of the capacity of PDP to give us a #BatterNigeria
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Shezkid01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
James4bright:
Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari.
like and share dey win election?
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by James4bright(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shezkid01:
like and share dey win election?
Lol. Brother, you'd be surprised. Aren't you just curious to know who would win?
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by AKPON1: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Iro! Who are you deceiving with these your useless write up. I know you are sympathetic to APC mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Glink2018(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:
we knw the APC is the only party that accomodates thugs. The party of violence and choas. Even in their own rallies They kill and stab each other. Theae are prolly MC Oluomo boys intimidating PDP supporters.

See your life as being biased...
Wike no get politcal thugs , nah politcal pastor he get ....

Eediot!
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Cityguy: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:
we knw the APC is the only party that accomodates thugs. The party of violence and choas. Even in their own rallies They kill and stab each other. Theae are prolly MC Oluomo boys intimidating PDP supporters.
Gbam!!!
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by rawe45: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

And the NURTW opposition that supports PDP are Saints abi? mscceewww
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
stzy:
The way I'm Atikulating with my Voter's card and Obidiently waiting for Saturday eh.... I can't wait to vote incompetency and lifelessness
OUT
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by JOMAX: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
EaglesT:
FTC!!

Finallllyyyy!!!!
if no money reward wetin you gain?
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by JOMAX: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
stzy:
The way I'm Atikulating with my Voter's card and Obidiently waiting for Saturday eh.... I can't wait to vote incompetency and lifelessness
see the disadvantage of media overdose ....
please somebody help ....
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by Brainbox2020(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
stzy:
english dey disturb this one
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by texazzpete(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yeah. I drove down marina road today. Youths clearly supporting PDP were out on the road raising a ruckus. Didn’t see them attack any driver.

However the boys pounced on an alleged phone thief and beat him with sticks.

Also saw a wailing woman run down the road shouting “my phone “. Apparently someone had snatched her phone and run.
Re: PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges by anthonyuncle(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
NwaOhafia:
How many thugs are loyal to PDP in Lagos?

abi o,
we know say na apc get dem for Lagos...
make da person wey post dz sh*t & him people just dey lie to themselves

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate / #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo)