Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore (35887 Views)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Kusetic(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
MerryPlus:

And he is not only a lawyer, but a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).... What a defence?....

He should return the certificate to law school, he is too stupid to be a lawyer. Why on Earth will you sign for illegal money in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Mariory(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
And PDP goons will be crying about TraderMoni that can help thousands of Nigerians?

What the actual f##k is going on? It is astonishing that PDP still exists.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by sogodihno: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
The last government really wasted money a lot but then that doesn't give this clueless present administration to put the country into this big mess we are right now, i mean they were looting all those cash and it wasn't as bad as this so now that looting has allegedly be put to death why is the country so bad

wait! do u really expect the looting not to have consequence

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by erenax: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
He made a mistake by signing for the money.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by RichardKajola(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

It was looting galore for the previous PDP government!

Imagine what the money would have done for social infrastructure, education and economic empowerment.

Sadly, the present government may not be different. Theirs, will also be exposed when they are out of power.

Forget it, Nigeria is gone!!!
No we can't give up on the country that's exactly what they want. I believe we have to try something new
Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Clementz0(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Herkim:
Can't you use your brain?

Buhari want to islamize Nigeria how? Lies and propagada from the opposition parties.

Amend your ways and be guided . Always seek the truth. It's only the truth can set you free.

am using it that's why I posted probably urs is so dormant u speak like a fool only gave my personal opinion never asked you to speak trash dummy
Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Officialpdpnig: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Timfreds:
About N1 bn was spent by APC last week for Kàno rally. Some persons got more than 450m as their share. A time is coming they will account for it.

Show us receipts please
Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Clementz0(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
seguntijan:

At least he has spent almost 4 years, mention one Christian that he forced to accept Islam. Also how far has he gone in actualizing it?

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by bejick(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Imagine what the money would have done for social infrastructure, education and economic empowerment.

Sadly, the present government may not be different. Theirs, will also be exposed when they are out of power.

after Saturday we go hear buba own don't worry.
Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Dollabiz: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
SO WHERE IS THE MONEY
ANYWAY NEXT TIME SOMEONE CATCHES DIEZIANI JAYWALKING.IN FULHAM.BUZZ ME

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

There’s no money to be stolen by the Present Govt. The country is poor.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by soke02(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2019
And u are a lawyer, u sign for the money that u did not collected. Continue

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by arewaboy01(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2019
diadem10:
One of our yam thieves under the lord of thieves himself Jonathan.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again
one more, SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM
I CAN ATTEST TO It..those kids are being fed breakfast and lunch everyday Asin every single day...PMB is for the poor masses and God will ensure his victory come Saturday....

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by BizBayo: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Imagine if the 450 million was even used in vote buying in form of Trader Money or something related.. E for make sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.