Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) (124657 Views)

Customs Didn’t Cause Rice Buyers’ Deaths At Lagos Office – Spokesperson / Buratai: Spiritual Warfare Prevented Deaths At Lekki Toll Plaza / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by joe4christ(m): 2:33am On Feb 13, 2019
alizma:

there is nothing demonic here, just use your common sense. things like this keep happening again because we don't face the truth. the crowd was much and the moment the campaign was over, everybody want to rush home. 80% of people that attended PDP rally yesterday also attended APC rally. the went their to collect 1k and umbrella with polo yesterday, today being APC rally, many of them believed that since APC is the pary in power at the federal level, more money will be shared. so there was more crowd.
almost all the taxi and buses were paid to convey people to the stadium leaving a good number of people who's activities are not related to the rally stranded in various bus stop as there ware just few buses that were left unhired by the politicians.

You are first human before affiliating with any political party, but y seem to be losing your humanity mehn, you still politicize the death of this helpless people who mostly are at the rally cos of poverty and not patriotism. Cos most would not even be at the venue if they had any productive thing going for them. And now you insult their death.
Be careful bro. Karma is a b|tch o. Just remember that!
So, you didn't read where it was said that the gate was shot against the crowed unlike that of PDP that was wide open in other to avoid stampede like this?

1 Like

Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Jonathan said my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

But people wanted to go home and APC shut the gates against their will.

What did Buhary say, is his ambition worth what?
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Ecstasy9:
I hope you people supporting Atiku won't come here 8months later to wail if he doesn't create 20millions jobs he promised.

If thunder fires you for this comment will you complain?

OK because no be your family die for this thread ?

1 Like

Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 13, 2019
ItzBIM:

That’s how u will waste ur lifetime, changing same corrupt men every 4 years.

Vote someone that can do it now.
sowore 2019

Sow means female pig.

Look below the skin.
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Discovery4today: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Mondayfixed0: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2019
See bellow

Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by jellington: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Mindless Looting has killed Nigerians more than Boko haram, heldsmen and ethic militia combined.All of these are hopeless propaganda by cronies of looters and former presidents who are afraid that their illicit deals will be exposed by fearless Buhari. God punished the Mindless Looters.
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by DrOBD(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2019
ItzBIM:

That’s how u will waste ur lifetime, changing same corrupt men every 4 years.

Vote someone that can do it now.
sowore 2019

I won't waste my lifetime like you have done to yours.

Anyways, I am one of those who believe in Sowore and may most likely vite for him. Buhari is a no no for me.
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Anyone who dies because of these crooked politicians died for nothing, Infact they should be woken up and killed again to make sure they are really Dead.

Politicians and their children and wifes are Enjoying themselves Abroad. and some ignoramuses are dying in Nigeria to keep the politicians enjoying.
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by shidof(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Symphony007:
whatever the news is or when it happened, the fact is, people are dead and families are crying tonight, and you are here spouting political talking points. Heartless fool!
According to the report from your link, people died After Buhari has left, but here you said People started leaving when Buhari entered. Why the lie?? You're a congenital fool, must you politicized and twist every incident for politics sake
Re: Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) by cuteboy2: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
PHILipu1:

Are you talking of the rally I attended or another one?
Well,don't believe everything you watch or read online ok

Oh! Really? I should not believe what I watch on live TV? Who should I believe? The lies and spin churned out by Lai Mohammed and other APC spin doctors abi?

Try harder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / List Of States Collating Results Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.